My 14 year old son is getting fat

My 14 year old son is getting fat

Posted in the Teenagers Forum

Mom

Norco, CA

#1 Dec 15, 2011
My son has always been thin,(05 up till about a year ago)but recently ive noticed that he is getting a little chubby. Example: I bought him a t- shirt and pants a few months ago and and i saw him wearing the shirt a few days ago, and his stomach was stretching the shirt. and just the other day, i walked in on him struggling to button the size 12 jeans. I dont know what happened to him, but he wont listen to me. every time i try to voice my concern for him, he just ignores me. Can someone please tell me what to do? Hes 5'6" And weighs 145
Jack

Balwyn, Australia

#3 Feb 20, 2012
I'm 14 and I'm getting chubby myself but I love it!
It's just a phase he'll get out of it soon.

There's nothing more sensational about having your little gut firmly stretch a t shirt.
Jack

Balwyn, Australia

#4 Feb 20, 2012
Besides, his BMI is perfectly normal for someone his height.
Joe

Birmingham, UK

#5 Feb 23, 2014
Jack wrote:
I'm 14 and I'm getting chubby myself but I love it!
It's just a phase he'll get out of it soon.
There's nothing more sensational about having your little gut firmly stretch a t shirt.
I'm 14 as well and
I know it's such a good feeling I love struggling to button my trousers an getting fatter
pporkwhore

Surrey, Canada

#6 Jan 9, 2015
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 14 as well and
I know it's such a good feeling I love struggling to button my trousers an getting fatter
yeah swell up and get fatter
nothing more sexy than a teen boy with a belly flowing over his pants

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill would more than triple Nebraska's cigarett... 21 min fred 2
News Maryland: Illegal Aliens Placed in High School ... Wed Ice Man 1
News Bodies of 2 teens found in Baltimore home after... Mar 21 lol 2
News Police confiscate Jesus picture from teen charg... Mar 21 NoPicturesPlease 2
News Meet the black students and Muslim teenagers ba... Mar 20 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Sen. Sanders meets with high school students in... Mar 19 Billary lost 1
News Official: Sanders shares blame for minors votin... Mar 16 CodeTalker 20
More from around the web