Lauderhill Mall fight: Over 200 teens involved in flash mob brawl

Jun 26, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

What if a couple of teens started a fight outside Lauderhill Mall in Florida and someone decided to announce via social media that other teens with grievances should come and settle them there as well? Wouldn't that be fun? Perhaps for some, but for Broward County law enforcement, it was anything but fun as more than 30 officers from various police ... (more)

Full Story
KnowNuttin

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2013
I guess I don't get the "new journalism." How does Norman Byrd from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina write with authority about an event in a city he has probably never visited? What qualifies Mr. Byrd to report on this event? And what does it mean "to come has it out at Lauderhill Mall"? And how about the dubious grammar of to "begin peaceful (sic) enough"? It's bad enough that the so-called journalist has not visited the locale on which he is reporting. But we have to suffer through the bad grammar and weak writing, too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teens charged with cemetery mischief 15 hr JustPassinBy 3
3 Ways High Schools Are Combating Marijuana Use 17 hr njkmmk 2
Pennsylvania Teenager Simulates Oral Sex With J... Thu Ursabolt 1
Drug Rehab Butler Beach Brings Hope to Teen Add... Sep 17 Sur 13 Beat 1
Free condoms for teenagers (Jun '07) Sep 16 rineone 99
Chaos in New Rochelle: Hundreds of unruly teens... (Apr '07) Sep 16 char74 59
I think my 16 year old daughter is getting fat ... (Feb '10) Sep 13 Norrisjoshuar 90
•••

Teenagers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••