Mass Disturbance Follows Pittsfield S...

Mass Disturbance Follows Pittsfield Street Fair

There are 62 comments on the IBerkshires story from May 18, 2012, titled Mass Disturbance Follows Pittsfield Street Fair. In it, IBerkshires reports that:

PITTSFIELD, Mass. - A Melee broke out on Melville Street immediately following the conclusion of the first 3rd Thursday street fair of the season, resulting in extensive crowd control measures and multiple arrests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

Judge Roy Bean

Chicopee, MA

#42 May 19, 2012
I support the cops and wish they fractured a few skulls of the street scum and the two alleged woman gutter pigs that were fighting. By the way, who was watching after the illigetemate kids while these two drug suckingwhores were fighting?
cops are liars

United States

#43 May 21, 2012
cops gone wild wrote:
<quoted text>'guardians of civilization' so MicHELL Wynn says.......... Mullen Granger Cowell Grady Orsi Bassett Silver Civello Winston Coco Potach Finn Derby Godfroy Herlan Murphy Bush Lenihan Haeker Powell Steinman Wallace Price Hill McHugh Nykorchuck Ortega Kalinowsky Foisy Eason McIntyre Megaro Trapani Roccabruna Bushey Kirchner Bradford Colello Whitney Coutuure Streit Barber DeSantis Decker Garner Maddalena Casey Belknap Parise Strout Mazzeo Klink Bertelli Losaw..........I know there's more..........
Breault..........and more......
..........Why aren't cops wearing name badges?
LORI V

Springfield, MA

#44 May 21, 2012
i am ashamed that there was YOUTH ALIVE kids making trouble at the riot....shame on those that did but not my kiddo i raised her good
Medals of dishonor

United States

#45 Sep 2, 2012
sweet wrote:
This was bound to happen. Pittsfield Police has been wreckless for years, without punishment. Most of them are very arrogant, just nasty....That's the shame ! They do just as much crime as the so called criminals...Like i said this was bound to happen. People are tired....fed up....
You must have missed that bu*ll*s*hit in the local rag the other day. True meaning of serve and protect. Wynn found himself one, that's right, one cop accused of the "true meaning of protect and serve". And then because this kind of thing has never happened, or at least according to Wynn an award for this kind of thing has never been presented in Pittsfield, Wynn's one cop, of all the cops past and present, this hero was awarded the medal of true *******.
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#47 May 8, 2014
cops gone wild wrote:
Caught on video? Did any of them have drugs on board?
Were any of the COPS on drugs? What about the cop who went speeding through a red light on North Street causing another vehicle to collide with the police cruiser, was that cop tested for illegal drugs?
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#49 May 8, 2014
POLICE OFFICER'S "HEROIC" EFFORTS SAVE 7 FROM COLUMBIA FIRE

A Columbia Borough police officer is being credited with saving the lives of seven people, including an infant, after he evacuated them from a burning home Tuesday night.

http://lancasteronline.com/news/local/police-...
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#50 May 8, 2014
HEROIC COPS SAVE BLIND WOMAN FROM FLOOD WATERS

911: Where is she?

Caller: About four foot underwater.

Monday night the hero officers who made the save spoke exclusively with CBS 12 News.

When the rain came down hard Thursday night and continued into Friday there were serious consequences for places like Boynton Beach.

"The whole city was basically underwater," said Officer Evan Esteves.

Drivers were stalling out by the hundreds, police officers were closing down streets trying to keep some kind of order in all of this.

But during the middle of one of the most hectic shifts in a long time, officers Evan Esteves and Rocky Zavattaro saved the life of a blind wheelchair-bound woman.

It started with a call for help around 5 oclock Friday morning.

The officers returned to the area to talk about how it all went down, when every second mattered.

They helped a homeless woman stuck in flood waters in a wooded area along SW 8th Street in Boynton Beach. &#12288;

We're told that the blind handicapped woman rescued is likely still in the hospital or at a shelter recovering.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories...
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#51 May 8, 2014
"HERO COP" MAKES SECOND RESCUE JUST DAYS APART

SAN DIEGO (CBS 8)- Just days after he helped save a family from a raging apartment fire in Clairemont, a heroic San Diego police officer is at it again.

This time, officer Zach Bradley pulled a suspected drunk driver out of her wrecked vehicle. An SUV flipped over and hit a natural gas meter on the side of an apartment building in Clairemont.

It happened just hours after Bradley wrapped up a press conference where he spoke about rescuing a woman and her two daughters as they jumped from a second-story building engulfed in flames Tuesday morning.

SAN DIEGO (CNS/CBS 8)- A San Diego police officer who helped two teen-aged girls and their mother trapped on the second story of their apartment building to escape during a raging fire Tuesday morning is being heralded a hero.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/20549725/hero-cop-r...
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#52 May 8, 2014
HERO COP NABS CELL PHONE THIEF

A HERO TRANSIT COP, WHO WAS SHOT IN THE BACK IN JANUARY, made a dramatic arrest of a cell phone thief in Brooklyn on Monday.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/17/hero-cop-nabs-ce...
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#53 May 8, 2014
OFF-DUTY COP RESCUES MAN FROM BURNING CAR, A 'CHRISTMAS DAY MIRACLE'

A bomb squad officer on his way to work and two civilians helped PULL A TRAPPED MAN FROM A BURNING STATION WAGON ON THE NORTHBOUND 405 FREEWAY IN SHERMAN OAKS ON WEDNESDAY, SAVING HIS LIFE, AUTHORITIES SAID.

Los Angeles Police Department Officer Don Thompson was southbound on the 405 on his way to work in the LAX area just before 2 p.m. when he saw the station wagon traveling on the northbound side crash into the center divider near the Ventura Boulevard exit, said LAPD spokesman Lt. Andy Neiman.

Thompson pulled over to the center median on the southbound side, jumped over the guardrail, opened the door of the car AND SAW A MAN IN HIS MID-TO-LATE 60S UNCONSCIOUS IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT.

"THE FIRE WAS STARTING TO SPREAD INSIDE THE PASSENGER COMPARTMENT," NEIMAN SAID. "HE WAS ABLE TO CUT THE SEAT BELT WITH HIS KNIFE, PULLED THE GENTLEMAN OUT OF THE VEHICLE, AND TWO CITIZENS WHO ALSO STOPPED CAME UP AND ALSO ASSISTED IN PULLING THE DRIVER FURTHER AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE."

THE CAR WAS FULLY ENGULFED IN FLAMES SHORTLY AFTERWARD.

The driver, who has not been identified, was transported to a hospital with moderate injuries, officials said.

Thompson, who wasn't on duty yet but in uniform, sustained first- and second-degree burns, abrasions to his hands and knees and suffered from smoke inhalation during the rescue. The 26-year department veteran was treated at the scene and then taken to an urgent care facility for his serious injuries.

"NOBODY WOULD HAVE SURVIVED THAT VEHICLE BASED ON WHAT THE (LOS ANGELES) FIRE DEPARTMENT OBSERVED WHEN THEY ARRIVED," Neiman said. "It truly is a Christmas Day miracle. It's the best gift that Officer Thompson and the gentleman in that car could have received that day."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/26/man-...
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#54 May 8, 2014
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
I support the cops and wish they fractured a few skulls of the street scum and the two alleged woman gutter pigs that were fighting. By the way, who was watching after the illigetemate kids while these two drug suckingwhores were fighting?
Amen!
and in other news

Presque Isle, ME

#55 May 9, 2014
A sex crimes officer was charged with the exploitation of a minor.

and

A 400-pound police officer posed as a young girls on the internet an enticed young boys to send naked pictures of themselves to the 400-pound pig.

and

A female police officer after arguing with her boyfriend shot and killed her boyfriend and her 1-year-old baby.

and

Police Chiefs, prosecutors, pastors and boy scout leaders protected and shielded the pedophiles among them for decades.

and

A Miami-Dade internal Affairs Police Officer known as "The Milkman" was busted for allegedly organizing a murder-for-hire plot and cross-country drug trafficking.

and

A long Beach Police Officer has been arrested on charges of sexual battery of a juvenile.

and

A school Police Officer is accused of having sex with a teen student.

and

Another school Police Officer strangled a teen student to death in a chokehold.
and in other news

Presque Isle, ME

#56 May 9, 2014
After school teacher Denise Keesee preyed on and sexually abused her studend[s], Denise Keesee's cop husband threatened and intimidated the teen his wife had sex with.
and in other news

Presque Isle, ME

#57 May 9, 2014
And after Police Officer Brett Seacat murdered his wife while their two young sons slept down the hall, Police Officer Brett Seacat torched his home with his young boys inside. But because cops are heroes, after Police Officer Brett Seacat murdered the mother of his children, while the children slept down the hall, Police Officer Brett Seacat recued the children from the home he set fire to.
and in other news

Presque Isle, ME

#58 May 9, 2014
And a Baltimore Police Officer killed his girlfriend's puppy because it pooped on the floor.
and in other news

Presque Isle, ME

#59 May 9, 2014
And a former Maine State Police Chief was arrested for sexually abusing a 4-year-old female relative.
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#60 May 9, 2014
And all the above WERE BUSTED BY GOOD COPS!
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#61 May 9, 2014
OFFICER DOMINICK PEZZULO

Officer Pezzulo was stationed at the doors of a New York bus terminal when he heard the call for help at the World Trade Center. HE AND FOUR OTHER OFFICERS COMMANDEERED A BUS AND DROVE TO THE THE SCENE. ONCE INSIDE, ONE OF HIS FELLOW OFFICERS BECAME TRAPPED UNDER A LARGE SLAB OF CONCRETE. Working under extremely cramped conditions, Officer Pezzulo attempted to free the officer.

The collapse of the second tower triggered the settling of debris, and OFFICER PEZZULO BECAME TRAPPED UNDER A CONCRETE WALL. MORTALLY WOUNDED, OFFICER PEZZULO FIRED A SHOT FROM HIS SERVICE REVOLVER TO TRY AND SUMMON RESCUE WORKERS.

OFFICER PEZZULO’S LAST WORDS WERE:“WILLIE, DON’T FORGET. I DIED TRYING TO SAVE YOU GUYS,” REFERING TO WILL JIMENO, THE OFFICER HE FOUGHT TO FREE FROM THE CONCRETE SLAB. Pezzulo was honored in the Oliver Stone film “World Trade Center”.
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#62 May 9, 2014
OFFICER RICHARD GUADAGNO

OFFICER GUADAGNO WAS RETURNING FROM VACATION ON UNITED FLIGHT 93 when it was hijacked. It may never be known, but THERE IS REASON TO BELIEVE THAT OFFICER GUADAGNO WAS AMONG PASSENGERS THAT TRIED TO RETAKE THE FLIGHT, WHICH LED TO THE PLANE CRASHING INTO A FIELD IN PENNSLYVANIA, RATHER THAN ITS INTENDED TARGET.
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#63 May 9, 2014
OFFICER KENNETH TIETJEN

As a boy, Officer Tietjen was scared of two things: police cars and fire trucks. When he got a job that required him to ride in both of those, his family never stopped teasing him. On September 11th, Officer Tietjen heard the calls for help, commandeered a taxi, and drove to ground zero.

OFFICER TIETJEN RUSHED INTO THE NORTH TOWER, AND RESCUED SEVERAL PEOPLE. WHEN HE EMERGED FROM THE BUILDING, HE AND HIS PARTNER REALIZED THAT THERE WAS ONLY ONE RESPIRATOR LEFT. OFFICER TIETJEN SMILED AT HIS PARTNER AND SAID,“SENIORITY RULES.” HE THEN GRABBED THE RESPIRATOR AND RUSHED BACK INTO THE TOWER—JUST BEFORE IT COLLAPSED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why dads need to talk about sex 22 hr Ashley 1
News This Labor Day Weekend, Remember How Immigratio... Mon Cordwainer Trout 2
News Fitchburg Police: Armed teens threatened man on... Sun Jimmy 5
News Teens storm Georgia Wal-Mart in wild rampage of... Aug 29 burton 7
News Treating ED in teens key for future well-being (Mar '09) Aug 28 williamssmith1n 25
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Aug 24 creepy 51
News Armstrong Williams: What if black lives really ... Aug 24 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web