Mass Disturbance Follows Pittsfield S...

Mass Disturbance Follows Pittsfield Street Fair

There are 62 comments on the IBerkshires story from May 18, 2012, titled Mass Disturbance Follows Pittsfield Street Fair. In it, IBerkshires reports that:

PITTSFIELD, Mass. - A Melee broke out on Melville Street immediately following the conclusion of the first 3rd Thursday street fair of the season, resulting in extensive crowd control measures and multiple arrests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

cops gone wild

United States

#21 May 18, 2012
St Joe Stud wrote:
Sweet, I notice you're from NY, NY. Is the reason you dislike our local cops so much because you're part of the drug running trash that's been turning Pittsfield into a Hub for trafficking between NYC/ALB/BOS/VT for the last decade.
Thanks, May the cops beat you too.
Rumor has it that some of the local cops are part of the trash..........not to mention the rumor of a sex crimes investigator allegedly banging a rape victim he was interviewing or cop[s]allegedly banging informant[s] in the back seat of a cruiser. I wonder if it's the same cruiser cops allegedly found 60 grams of cocaine in. Or the rumor of an alleged cover up of the true nature of the steroid scandal within the PPD.
cops gone wild

United States

#22 May 18, 2012
cops gone wild wrote:
<quoted text>'guardians of civilization' so MicHELL Wynn says.......... Mullen Granger Cowell Grady Orsi Bassett Silver Civello Winston Coco Potach Finn Derby Godfroy Herlan Murphy Bush Lenihan Haeker Powell Steinman Wallace Price Hill McHugh Nykorchuck Ortega Kalinowsky Foisy Eason McIntyre Megaro Trapani Roccabruna Bushey Kirchner Bradford Colello Whitney Coutuure Streit Barber DeSantis Decker Garner Maddalena Casey Belknap Parise Strout Mazzeo Klink Bertelli Losaw..........I know there's more..........
correction; Haecker Herland ..........shepherds protecting sheep from wolves..........
anti diggaty

Springfield, MA

#23 May 18, 2012
THE PITTS wrote:
This is what happens when you import trash into the city. The trash spreads its way of acting. Pretty soon all you have left is trash.
it was HAM , DIGGITY DJ THAT CRAP he play just saying..........
Taxpayer Joe

Northampton, MA

#24 May 18, 2012
The pigs at the Berkshire Beagle booted me off of discus for saying that the law abiding citizens of Pittsfield need to arm themselves and these_ucking liberal pigs ran a freedom of speach editorial the same day. The cops can not protect you from the getto scum or the illigetemate white trash being bread by welfare skanks in mass.Today in the eastern part of the state the cops shot and killed another dirtball that likes to pull a knife. This mongrels father was also sent for a dirt nap a few years back for pulling a knife so it must run in the family. A knike attack is attempted murder plain and simple.
Lock-n-load

Agawam, MA

#25 May 18, 2012
Taxpayer Joe wrote:
The pigs at the Berkshire Beagle booted me off of discus for saying that the law abiding citizens of Pittsfield need to arm themselves and these_ucking liberal pigs ran a freedom of speach editorial the same day. The cops can not protect you from the getto scum or the illigetemate white trash being bread by welfare skanks in mass.Today in the eastern part of the state the cops shot and killed another dirtball that likes to pull a knife. This mongrels father was also sent for a dirt nap a few years back for pulling a knife so it must run in the family. A knike attack is attempted murder plain and simple.
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”
--Thomas Jefferson
what

Troy, NY

#26 May 18, 2012
Taxpayer Joe wrote:
They blocked me from the site for having a similar point of view they suck f'em there's nothing but a bunch of sissies on there anyways and the eagle is hard to stomach anyways.
Andrew Stevens

Pittsfield, MA

#27 May 18, 2012
I am Andrew Stevens. I post as Solons, Praxis33 and many, many others. You can't find me on the voter rolls in Williamstown, nor can you find any record of my owning land or paying taxes there. But you must believe me, I live in Williamstown and I am a perfectly good citizen.

I collect a government check for a fake disability. It is an honorable way to make a living.

I also run a very successful business called RJM Risk Management. It cannot be located, even when people drive to Albany and look exactly where I claim it is. But you must trust me, since I never lie. It's there and it proves I am smarter than you.

Thank you for reading this and thank you for supporting my recent posts on PlanetValenti, in which I posed as a bank manager and told many lies that made Heller look stupid. Telling lies is okay as long as you're doing it to prove you're better than someone else.

See how special I am?

I won! I won! I beat Heller!

PS: I go out all the time to fight idiots who call me out on Topix but they never show. All of the people who claim they showed and I did not are all liars. It is they who did not show.

Thanks again for reading this and for supporting me, your superior.
Sarah C

Rapid City, SD

#28 May 18, 2012
This is how taxpers repay all the hard work President Obama put in to help the young people in America today? Maybe they are just a waste of hard eraned money.
Hank Highlife

Pittsfield, MA

#29 May 18, 2012
Sarah C wrote:
This is how taxpers repay all the hard work President Obama put in to help the young people in America today? Maybe they are just a waste of hard eraned money.
Sarah, what do you mean by Obama's "hard work"?

How frigging hard is it to take someone else's money and spread it around? It's not work at all. Grow up, you dumb biatch.

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30 May 18, 2012
Andrew Stevens wrote:
I am Andrew Stevens. I post as Solons, Praxis33 and many, many others. You can't find me on the voter rolls in Williamstown, nor can you find any record of my owning land or paying taxes there. But you must believe me, I live in Williamstown and I am a perfectly good citizen.
I collect a government check for a fake disability. It is an honorable way to make a living.
I also run a very successful business called RJM Risk Management. It cannot be located, even when people drive to Albany and look exactly where I claim it is. But you must trust me, since I never lie. It's there and it proves I am smarter than you.
Thank you for reading this and thank you for supporting my recent posts on PlanetValenti, in which I posed as a bank manager and told many lies that made Heller look stupid. Telling lies is okay as long as you're doing it to prove you're better than someone else.
See how special I am?
I won! I won! I beat Heller!
PS: I go out all the time to fight idiots who call me out on Topix but they never show. All of the people who claim they showed and I did not are all liars. It is they who did not show.
Thanks again for reading this and for supporting me, your superior.
You're so clever, I just can't stand it! So witty, so cheeky, it boggles the mind.

We don't deserve to be in the presence of a mind as keen as yours.

And, prove that I collect a disability check.
All Hail

Hinsdale, MA

#31 May 18, 2012
Our master superior being.
All Hail Praxis.
All Hail Robert.
All Hail Mary.
All Hail Disgustedwithesystem.
All Hail fromuda.
All Hail Stoned.

All Hail The New World Order.
One world, one monetary unit, one mind, one sex.
Sarah C

Rapid City, SD

#32 May 18, 2012
Hank Highlife wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah, what do you mean by Obama's "hard work"?
How frigging hard is it to take someone else's money and spread it around? It's not work at all. Grow up, you dumb biatch.
I was being facetious. Go back to sleep kid or tell me how you stopped or helped the dummies that went wild last night. The police can no longer morons from NYC. Step up.
toasting buddies

Pittsfield, MA

#34 May 19, 2012
my doctor says that anal fungi are not cool....so I only tell my closest friends about them

I love you guys
yup

Northville, NY

#35 May 19, 2012
Pittsfield is the Mongoloid capital of the world....just take a trip to the local Walmart and look around ...it will scare you at what generations of bad breeding can due to a community mixed in with a little GE water and soil that these creatures play and work in. So when Ja-deandre Shiquita and her cuddin leondre meet up with the trailer park girls A.K.A YRD (your so Dumb) there is going to be trouble.
la tee da

Pittsfield, MA

#36 May 19, 2012
yup wrote:
Pittsfield is the Mongoloid capital of the world....just take a trip to the local Walmart and look around ...it will scare you at what generations of bad breeding can due to a community mixed in with a little GE water and soil that these creatures play and work in. So when Ja-deandre Shiquita and her cuddin leondre meet up with the trailer park girls A.K.A YRD (your so Dumb) there is going to be trouble.
but the people you slander are good hard working folk willing to take a non glamorous job to feed their families. Some people in Pittsfield are on the government dole or have cushy no show jobs. Who would you want to back you up if you needed help? The not so pretty people or the ones who would not cross the street to help an accident victim?
Average Joe

Pittsfield, MA

#37 May 19, 2012
la tee da wrote:
<quoted text>
but the people you slander are good hard working folk willing to take a non glamorous job to feed their families. Some people in Pittsfield are on the government dole or have cushy no show jobs. Who would you want to back you up if you needed help? The not so pretty people or the ones who would not cross the street to help an accident victim?
That is the best post I have seen on Topix in years.

Thank you, sir for for injecting some common sense into this putrid place!
such a waste

East Longmeadow, MA

#38 May 19, 2012
Save the pepper spray for Black Friday. We're gonna need it.
yup

Northville, NY

#39 May 19, 2012
la tee da wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but the good hard working people i speak of are but not the ones you refer to.....ahh yes we do no the cushy no show jobs are abundant in Pittsfield...however kind sir i speak of the vomit that is everywhere in Pittsfield you know the ones that never work.... don't want to work... and would not work even if given a job. The vomit that clogs are court system with crimes committed over and over then come to court in shorts that say juicy on the tail or the ones that wear there football shirt and have there long baggy pants falling off and say damm the man be gettin me again. So i speak of this and all the trash that walks on two legs in Pittsfield you i and they know who they are....and feeding there families is one thing but breaking into my car for change is another...peace out
yup

Northville, NY

#40 May 19, 2012
Know
anti diggaty

Springfield, MA

#41 May 19, 2012
ham diggaity dj and more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) Wed Goose 310
News Hispanic College Institute helps students get t... Jun 25 Paddling has its ... 1
News Three Teenagers Arrested in Gang-Related Homicide (Dec '14) Jun 24 jose 2
News Bill Would End Life Prison Terms for Teens (Jan '08) Jun 23 Your Service Prov... 124
News CaredirA Announces The Release Of Their Revolut... Jun 22 SallyDrew 1
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) Jun 15 Exam Time Again 31
News Charges pending against students in post-prom rape (May '14) Jun 15 patience 119
More from around the web