Mums Potential Boyfriend

Posted in the Teenagers Forum

Not Telling

UK

#1 Jan 18, 2013
So to cut it straight I'm 13 and I recently went on facebook to check my inboxes and my mum was logged in and I saw she was flirting with this guy she knew who drove buses when she was in college. He's like 50 and my mums 38. They have never stopped talking and he's due over my house very soon.
The reason I don't want a relationship to spring out of this is:
1. He has a wife, some kids and some grandkids
2. I'm really close to my mum. My parents split when I was 2 and my dads a horrible person and I've never spoke 2 him since I was 11. I hate my mum having bfs and she's been hurt in the past so much.

I know you guys are all gona be like 'ooh let ur mum be happy' but this can only end bad if he has a wife and my mum probs doesn't understand the consequences

I really need help here!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sorensons Ranch School helps when teens make ba... (Oct '10) Jan 26 taken-penguin 28
Busty 18 year old nude teens Jan 25 Jjb12 1
Female Teacher, Staffer Victimize Male Students... Jan 23 cruisingaround 1
Grafton Drug Bust: Two Grafton High School stud... (Apr '10) Jan 20 SmartyPants 67
Police use pictures of black teenagers for shoo... Jan 19 Elvis Obama 14
Creative outlet: Simple process brings rich rew... Jan 19 Believer 3
HDSB to study later start times for high school... Jan 16 cold portables too 1
More from around the web