Safer Sex? Some Parents Allow Their T...

Safer Sex? Some Parents Allow Their Teens to Have Sex Inside Family Home

There are 24 comments on the WTLV story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Safer Sex? Some Parents Allow Their Teens to Have Sex Inside Family Home. In it, WTLV reports that:

Patty Skudlarek strives to be a responsible parent. That's why she says she told her 18-year-old son that if he wants to have sex, not only is she okay with it, but she'd prefer that he do it in the family home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dad

Oak Harbor, WA

#29 Dec 1, 2011
lampshade37201 wrote:
<quoted text>
So has your daughter ever walked in on you and your 2nd wife going at it? And can your daughter walk around the house braless or in her panties?
Shes caught us a few times going at it with my current wife. She doesn't walk around like that lol but I seen her naked with her door open changing or walking from the shower to her room.
doug

Hazel Park, MI

#30 Dec 1, 2011
lampshade37201 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. But has she ever walked in on you and your wife going at it? And can daughter walk around house braless or in panties?
our daughter is aware that we both play with other people.Our daughter has been to a adult club that my wife and I go to and my daughter and her bf have seen my wife wide open and getting banged out by the guys and also my daughter seen a train run on my wife and she had alot of guys doing her.Our daughter had guys do her and her bf did not enjoy that.They had her wide open for awhile and another guys had one in her mouth,then after awhile they got her up and had her bent over for awhile and broke her butt in good.

yes the daughter can walk around the house braless and wearing a thong.My wife is usually totally topless when at home and they both usually go braless when they go out except when they are going to work.
doug

Hazel Park, MI

#31 Dec 1, 2011
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is always that first time....
left ball goes unggH! right ball goes UNNNGH! rubber goes kabloey!
how true! But anything can always happen and you can worry about everything.If she were to get knocked up it is better now then if she was 16-18 years old.She just has to be carefull.Her mother got knocked up when she was 16 by a black guy and she knows what life was like for her mother and she does not want that.
Karen

Chicago, IL

#35 Feb 20, 2013
Jenji_19 wrote:
Not only is the family home the safest and best place for your kids to have their sex, but is also the best place for them to learn about it. When I was being shown how to use my body, my parents chose some of their friends to be my teachers. They were not only free of any STDs they had a vasectomy so we didn't have to use a condom – I learned the natural way! And I've been a big fan of bareback ever since. and growing up in my sexuality getting used to being watched sometimes, well I'm completely at ease with my body now. Thank you mom and dad for doing it right!
My husband and I told each other we would not allow our children to have sex at home when they start dating. Now this thought is changing as our boy 13 and daughter 12 enter puberty.
While we are religious people who still believe a husband and wife should still be virgin on their wedding night out thoughts are changing. We have friends who kicked out their children because they found them having sex with friends. Both young people ended on the street selling themselves for a roof and drugs. My husband and I think this all could have been prevented if the parents had been more understanding. We do understand the anger that they had when they came home nd found their daughter naked in bed with her bf and their son across the hall dressed the same with his gf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pay attention when your child shows signs of an... Jul 24 HumanSpirit 1
News Teen found dead at Sea Cliff home for troubled ... (Nov '09) Jul 20 Vincent 12
News How Snapchat puts a friendly :) on government Jul 17 kelly 1
News Teen gets life sentence for Beach Hill fatal st... (Aug '10) Jul 14 helms 63
News Michelle Obama Continues Global Tour To Promote... Jul 6 kelly 1
News 3 teens dead after stealing one car too many Jul 6 pgh 5
News Were deputies heroes or bystanders as three tee... Jul 6 pgh 2
More from around the web