Safer Sex? Some Parents Allow Their T...

Safer Sex? Some Parents Allow Their Teens to Have Sex Inside Family Home

There are 24 comments on the WTLV story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Safer Sex? Some Parents Allow Their Teens to Have Sex Inside Family Home. In it, WTLV reports that:

Patty Skudlarek strives to be a responsible parent. That's why she says she told her 18-year-old son that if he wants to have sex, not only is she okay with it, but she'd prefer that he do it in the family home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Girl Student

Mooresville, IN

#1 Jun 23, 2011
Some parents like to watch so they can make sure the condom doesn't fall off.
fastworld169

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Thats about the weakest excuse I have ever heard of! That they wouldnt get turned on watching young miss 14 getting plugged by a randy 17yr old lad? You have got to be joking.

“MJF loving the sunshine!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 23, 2011
The home is the safest place to have sex. I have made it clear to my kids that they are allowed to have sex in our home.
Jenji_19

Vancouver, WA

#4 Jun 23, 2011
Not only is the family home the safest and best place for your kids to have their sex, but is also the best place for them to learn about it. When I was being shown how to use my body, my parents chose some of their friends to be my teachers. They were not only free of any STDs they had a vasectomy so we didn't have to use a condom – I learned the natural way! And I've been a big fan of bareback ever since. and growing up in my sexuality getting used to being watched sometimes, well I'm completely at ease with my body now. Thank you mom and dad for doing it right!
Girl Student

East Saint Louis, IL

#6 Jun 23, 2011
fastworld169 wrote:
Thats about the weakest excuse I have ever heard of! That they wouldnt get turned on watching young miss 14 getting plugged by a randy 17yr old lad? You have got to be joking.
Come on, a father is not going to get turned on watching his own daughter having sex! He would merely be making sure that the boy had a condom on and that it didn't fall off.
Mark

Richmond, VA

#7 Jun 23, 2011
Girl Student, you never know if the dad would get turned on. Just like some husbands get turned on by watching their wife getting stuffed by someone else.
Girl Student

East Saint Louis, IL

#8 Jun 23, 2011
Mark wrote:
Girl Student, you never know if the dad would get turned on. Just like some husbands get turned on by watching their wife getting stuffed by someone else.
Well you might have a point, but so what? It's really nice to know that a dad is concerned enough to make sure that his daughter's boyfriends are all wearing condoms.
Willy

Carrollton, GA

#9 Jun 24, 2011
Naomig30 wrote:
The home is the safest place to have sex. I have made it clear to my kids that they are allowed to have sex in our home.
So sayeth the SHEPPARD-So sayeth the "Single Mom"
matt

Richmond Hill, Canada

#10 Jun 24, 2011
My adolescent friends have intercourse outside of their home. I do not know one male teen, who'd prefer screwing a young school girls brains out inside their house. SERIOUSLY people what male teen prefers not to rebel? They despise the place they call a home. If I was that age I wouldn't want my bodily fluids mistakenly spewed on the floor or wherever inside the home. What will siblings think? This is a horrible example of a parenting fail! Just give the boy/girl a pack of condoms and birth control!!! What if you were 17 your mom/dad walked in and watched you fucking someone or worse giving oral!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 Jun 27, 2011
matt wrote:
My adolescent friends have intercourse outside of their home. I do not know one male teen, who'd prefer screwing a young school girls brains out inside their house. SERIOUSLY people what male teen prefers not to rebel? They despise the place they call a home. If I was that age I wouldn't want my bodily fluids mistakenly spewed on the floor or wherever inside the home. What will siblings think? This is a horrible example of a parenting fail! Just give the boy/girl a pack of condoms and birth control!!! What if you were 17 your mom/dad walked in and watched you fucking someone or worse giving oral!
Wise post. I agree
thor

Lima, Peru

#13 Jun 27, 2011
in or out of home, sex will be as safe or unsafe as you want it to be, As for real pleasure i guess out of home will be better for both. Use condoms!!!

“Horny guy talking about sex!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Jun 28, 2011
I'm not sure if allowing the kids to have sex in the home will make it any safer or not. Using the condom defense is a bit creepy - I mean, how WOULD you know a condom is being used and properly put on unless you watched the young man put it on and you watched the act taking place to make sure it doesn't fall off? Creepy indeed.

The best armor you can provide to kids is education; about their bodies and the bodies of the opposite sex. Arm them with the knowledge of what can take place as a result of their quest for pleasure. Teach them about the necessity for birth control and protecting themselves from STI's.

Once you've given them all the proper information, you have to trust that will listen and heed your words of wisdom. Hopefully it will all stick. Sometimes it doesn't and they do something stupid that gets the woman pregnant or someone catches a STI.

Education is the best teacher.

Simba
lampshade

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Nov 12, 2011
Naomig30 wrote:
I got a friend who lets her daughter have sex w/ her b/f at their home. Matter of fact, the mom is realistic cause she was a teen once too. Last summer she was laying out by their pool while her daughter and b/f were in the pool. At one point the b/f was sitting on edge of pool and daughter swam over, pulled his trunks down, and gave him a bj. Mom watched a few minutes, smiled, then got up and went inside.
Dad

Oak Harbor, WA

#17 Nov 25, 2011
My daughter started to date boys and would come home I could tell she had just had sex. I at first didn't approach her about it but felt I should say something. I took ger out to dinner and we finished and walk to the park. I said your spending lots of time with your b.f. she smiled and said she really liked him. Well I hope your useing protection my daughter gave me a friendly shove. Omg dad really I said really if your going to be having sex you better protect. She smiled and we changed the subject to something else. The next night I came home and we ate dinner. After dinner I pulled out two boxes of condoms on mugnum and the other extra magnum lol. My daughter blushed and said Omg really two boxes. I said well you didnt say how big he was lol so I wanted to make sure your safe. We both laugh and I gave her a beer and we sat down and talked about sex allot lol, anyways shes safe and very comfortable talking about it. I told her if she has sex make sure it in our home only. She smiled and promised
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Nov 25, 2011
matt wrote:
Well your mom just might want HER turn....
Dad

Oak Harbor, WA

#20 Nov 28, 2011
lampshade37201 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job, dad...way to be there for her. So does daughter and her b/f have to be confined to her room or can they have sex in the living room or other places? Have you walked in on them having fun?
Thanks, they keep it in their room lol for the most part. I haven't walked in but I have seen a few times down in the rec-room. I think it was funny because theres been a few times the kid walks out of the room. He will look like a worn out wet wash cloth and my daughter looks like shes ready for more lol.
shash

Sri Lanka

#22 Nov 30, 2011
lampshade wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a friend who lets her daughter have sex w/ her b/f at their home. Matter of fact, the mom is realistic cause she was a teen once too. Last summer she was laying out by their pool while her daughter and b/f were in the pool. At one point the b/f was sitting on edge of pool and daughter swam over, pulled his trunks down, and gave him a bj. Mom watched a few minutes, smiled, then got up and went inside.
For your info....
"we teens know better than older dose about f*****g :p" ahw....
Dad

Oak Harbor, WA

#24 Nov 30, 2011
lampshade37201 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your daughter is a wild one...good for her. Can't remember if you mentioned a wife, but if she's around, is she cool with them going at it in your house? And would you freak out if she tried a 3sum w/ her b/f and another person?
Im married to a different women than her mom and my daughter has lived with me since she was 12 yrs old. My wife actually took her to plan parent hood to get her on birth control after our fist talk. She agrees its better for her to be her rather than in the back seat on some dirt road. Yeah my daughters got a healthy sexuall appitite so she pretty wild lol. In todays society 3sums and swinging is pretty common exspecially among people under 45yrs old. I personnally think like sex between two people its healthy as long as its willing with everyone. So if she did or or wanted to I wouldn't reccomend it but I also would discourage it. I do have a good relationship communicating with her about sex. But I don't know if shes engaged in a 3sum at this time.
doug

Hazel Park, MI

#26 Dec 1, 2011
our daughter had guys doing her in our house once she turned 18.The wife and I always told her to play safe and it is not a good idea to have the guys do you bareback.She is 21 now and has not been knocked up yet.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Dec 1, 2011
doug wrote:
our daughter had guys doing her in our house once she turned 18.The wife and I always told her to play safe and it is not a good idea to have the guys do you bareback.She is 21 now and has not been knocked up yet.
But there is always that first time....
left ball goes unggH! right ball goes UNNNGH! rubber goes kabloey!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wisconsin sued as teens claim unlawful conditio... 44 min Gruesome 2
I caught my brother masturbating, was my reacti... (Mar '13) 5 hr Ggggg 29
News Waitress moved to tears after receiving $1,000 ... Sun Revel 1
News A Pakistani Woman on Sex in Pakistan (Mar '10) Sun pawan8160176121 38
News Important vaccines that should not be missed by... Jan 17 LIFELONG IMMUNITY 1
News Belarusian Teenagers Taken To Russian Federatio... Jan 9 NAZI RUSSIA 1
I think my 16 year old daughter is getting fat ... (Feb '10) Jan 6 Cantimaginr 106
More from around the web