Time To 'Get Real, Find Common Sense'...

Time To 'Get Real, Find Common Sense' About Teen Sex, Opinion Piece Says

There are 3 comments on the Medical News Today story from Jan 8, 2009, titled Time To 'Get Real, Find Common Sense' About Teen Sex, Opinion Piece Says. In it, Medical News Today reports that:

Main Category: Sexual Health / STDs Also Included In: Pediatrics / Children's Health ; Women's Health / Gynecology Article Date: 08 Jan 2009 - 2:00 PST A "good New Year's resolution" for the U.S. would be to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medical News Today.

RealityDealer

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2009
"With 100% condom use, there should have been zero sperm in the samples. But lab analysis showed that in a third of the samples (34%), some tiny soldiers sneaked in anyway."

Not just teens, but people LIE about sex.

Many people will say what sounds politically correct or to avoid being condemned by religious zealots in public.

However, behind closed doors, people often have very different sexual habits.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 12, 2009
Its all about proper sex education and parents teaching their kids what not to do with sex and why no to do it. Its all about taking reponsibility.
Octavio
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen boy in stable condition after East Side sh... 23 hr UTrashy 3
News Two gay teens arrested for dancing together in ... Oct 12 LGBT HQ 5
I think my 16 year old daughter is getting fat ... (Feb '10) Oct 5 Smallandproud 112
News You Said It, October 1, 2017 Oct 3 John Edwards 1
News Father of son with autism deported under toughe... Sep 30 Patriot 1
News 3 Mississippi Co., MO women facing assault char... Sep 28 Loser 43
News West Haven to Crack Down on Dangerous Stunts by... Sep 25 Mmendillo 2
More from around the web