Survey gives glimpse into where teens...

Survey gives glimpse into where teens stand on election issues

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Oct 30, 2012, titled Survey gives glimpse into where teens stand on election issues. In it, CNN reports that:

The economy, health care and education aren't just top issues for American voters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Katie Mellish

UK

#1 Oct 31, 2012
I think this is a good survey to carry out after all teenagers should be political.Politics will help them understand the world they live in.Politics will teach them cause and effect in the world.Politics will give them answers to what is wrong with the world/society.But one of the main reasons teenagers should be political is this politics are very soon going to run their lives and how they live it.So well done this is a good survey i think we need more surveys like this one or even better start having polls on teenage views.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teens and Earlimart man suspects in Visalia bur... (Feb '13) Thu Pussycat 6
News Report: KidsPeace teens had sex (Feb '09) Feb 10 Truthful 58
News Vlogger Calum McSwiggan Schools You on the Hist... Feb 9 Fa-Foxy 3
News NY couple, 85, to remarry after 48-year divorce (Jul '12) Feb 9 Spotted Girl 18
News Three Egyptian Christian Teens to Stand Trial f... Feb 5 APOCALYPSE 3
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Feb 4 Paraturtle 55
News 'Gay conversion' therapists find safe haven in ... Feb 4 Undie Concerned F... 4
More from around the web