Taking ADHD Drugs Could Prevent Smoki...

Taking ADHD Drugs Could Prevent Smoking In Teens

There are 7 comments on the RedOrbit story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Taking ADHD Drugs Could Prevent Smoking In Teens. In it, RedOrbit reports that:

Researchers from Harvard Medical School say that they have discovered evidence that taking medication to treat ADHD could decrease the risk that kids will begin smoking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RedOrbit.

Junk Science

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Utter Trash
Bootman

France

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Strattera from http://adhd-generic.info works great. I am able to focus and am able to do more tasks at once, which my job requires. I am now able to sit down for more than 10 minutes at a time and read, write, and study for my college classes. The only thing that bothers me is that I sometimes forget to take my dose of medication. Other than this instance, I am able to function better as a person!
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Bootman wrote:
Strattera from http://adhd-generic.info works great. I am able to focus and am able to do more tasks at once, which my job requires. I am now able to sit down for more than 10 minutes at a time and read, write, and study for my college classes. The only thing that bothers me is that I sometimes forget to take my dose of medication. Other than this instance, I am able to function better as a person!
More spam from France..ignore.
Edward

France

#4 Aug 8, 2013
I've been on Strattera from adhd-generics.com for a month and am currently taking 60mg a day for ADHD and anxiety. I'm also taking Lexapro and Buspar. So far, I've experienced no side effects and this has been almost a miracle. My anxiety is almost gone, I am able to think more clearly and concentrate on work and other obligations. I'm much less impulsive than before taking Strattera and I tend to think things through before acting.
Strattera death

Tampa, FL

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Edward wrote:
I've been on Strattera from adhd-generics.com for a month and am currently taking 60mg a day for ADHD and anxiety. I'm also taking Lexapro and Buspar. So far, I've experienced no side effects and this has been almost a miracle. My anxiety is almost gone, I am able to think more clearly and concentrate on work and other obligations. I'm much less impulsive than before taking Strattera and I tend to think things through before acting.
ADHD: Strattera Death Count Continued - 150 Reports of Deaths, 64 were Children

http://www.laleva.org/eng/2011/05/adhd_stratt...
Strattera death

Tampa, FL

#6 Aug 25, 2013
The "side" (other) effects include alopecia, dry mouth, tiredness, irritability, nausea, decreased appetite, constipation, dizziness, sweating, dysuria, sexual problems, decreased libido, urinary retention or hesitancy, increased obsessive behavior, weight changes, slowed growth in children, palpitations, increases in heart rate and blood pressure.

Confirmed cases of severe liver damage have been reported by Eli Lilly and Company. A black box warning was issued by the FDA in 2004.

Other side effects can include psychosis, mood swings, mood disorders, depression, abnormal thought patterns, suicidal thoughts or tendencies, and self injury.

Completed Suicides and Deaths with Strattera as Primary Suspect Drug http://www.lamplightersoftware.com/strattera....

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Sep 24, 2013
Kristofer wrote:
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Another limpdick smoker trying to get other stupid smokers to give their financial information to a bunch of crooks. Way to go, LIMPDICK. Quit smoking and you won't have to work at a crappy assed job like this. Maybe you will even get a woman once you stop stinking like a smoky turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maryland: Illegal Aliens Placed in High School ... Wed Ice Man 1
News Bodies of 2 teens found in Baltimore home after... Mar 21 lol 2
News Police confiscate Jesus picture from teen charg... Mar 21 NoPicturesPlease 2
News Meet the black students and Muslim teenagers ba... Mar 20 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Sen. Sanders meets with high school students in... Mar 19 Billary lost 1
News Bill would more than triple Nebraska's cigarett... Mar 18 Say What 1
News Official: Sanders shares blame for minors votin... Mar 16 CodeTalker 20
More from around the web