3 Teens Charged With Attacking Cab Dr...

3 Teens Charged With Attacking Cab Drivers

There are 132 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Aug 21, 2007, titled 3 Teens Charged With Attacking Cab Drivers. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Three teenagers have been arrested for a series of attacks on cab drivers in Niagara Falls, but no one has been charged in yesterday's shooting death of a cabbie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
smile it could be you

United States

#139 Sep 5, 2007
Nasty Nate Say hello to Bubba bye bye looser the only thing nasty about nate will be his mans breath
city

Buffalo, NY

#142 Sep 9, 2007
free my manz nasty nate he a b home when he 41 maybe like 37 if he cool he a b on da streets soon blattttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!
Speak english

Sabattus, ME

#144 Sep 11, 2007
Doesnt anybody know how to speak correctly anymore? speak english not jibberish!!! u stupid a**holes get a damn education!!!
holdin nasty down

Buffalo, NY

#145 Nov 1, 2007
y'all needa shut da fuck up, dead ass. y'all don't know nate, or da shit he went thru. so just cuz he made a mistake don't mean he deserves to do da death sentence. i don't care what nobody say, he ain't do dat. dem snitches got him fucked up, he gonna be home soon. but until den ima always hold em down, FREE DAT DUDE NASTY NATE. WE MISSIN' YOU OUT HERE, BABYBOY.
jacbak

Ashburn, VA

#149 Nov 2, 2007
mother of three wrote:
<quoted text>
It said they were charged with a series of attacks agaisnt cab drivers. So anyway you look at it they did something wrong. If they didn't kill the cab driver then they should still be punished for terrorizing others.
They are old enough to know right from wrong.
you go girl .... this city is falling apart we need to stand for what is wrong!!!

420 sheriff

United States

#150 Nov 5, 2007
kill them all
1 of the other two punks

North Tonawanda, NY

#151 Oct 22, 2012
smile it could be you wrote:
death sentence for the trigger guy and life for the other two punks they will never amount to anything they need to go away for ever PERIOD
(Pieces of trash we need to take the garbage out)
Wish i knew u big guy ..show u how much of a punk i am
shawnantonio Johnson

Buffalo, NY

#152 Oct 22, 2012
is yall bees one o dems homeys who bees tuff ans dumb?
need a man

East Quogue, NY

#153 Oct 24, 2012
i need it bad
Rommel

Oscoda, MI

#154 Oct 24, 2012
Why would anyone even fathom giving these savages a trial? Or should i just call you BLACK hood trash? Nope i think the word savages fits perfectly as well as bringing the 3 back to their ROOTS. It really is a shame the 44caliber killer missed whoever spawned these 3 creatures.....
Rommel

Oscoda, MI

#155 Oct 24, 2012
Oh i am truely sorry as i meant 22caliber killer.
need a man

East Quogue, NY

#156 Oct 26, 2012
black in black out crime it is a wash forget about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jenks Alternative Center Students Lobby Lawmakers (Feb '10) Nov 30 shamika pasley 17
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Chicago teens fatally shot congressman's grands... Nov 23 Jungle Mentality 6
News Challenges facing refugees push some kids into ... Nov 20 Mullet Omar Simps... 1
News 2 teens charged with murder in shooting of U.S.... Nov 20 Babydoll 1
News 200 teens involved in nightclub disturbance (Mar '08) Nov 17 Jon 61
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) Nov 15 West 11th 321
More from around the web