3 Teens Charged With Attacking Cab Dr...

3 Teens Charged With Attacking Cab Drivers

There are 132 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Aug 21, 2007, titled 3 Teens Charged With Attacking Cab Drivers. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Three teenagers have been arrested for a series of attacks on cab drivers in Niagara Falls, but no one has been charged in yesterday's shooting death of a cabbie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Kat

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2007
And the parents thought their kids were where while they were out doing this?
Lori

North Babylon, NY

#2 Aug 21, 2007
They should be charged as adults. PERIOD. If you are old enough to commit murder, you are old enough to serve time as an adult. No leniency.
If the parents were responsible, I am sure their "tots" would not be on the streets at night robbing and killing.I can't wait to hear how the family and friends defend their actions.
Lori

North Babylon, NY

#3 Aug 21, 2007
They should be charges as adults. No lienecy. If you are old enough to commit murder, you are old enough to serve the sentence. I can't wait to hear the friends and family defend them.
Stephanie

Hamburg, NY

#4 Aug 21, 2007
Sickening. These kids need to get a job.
Eddy

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2007
There is no way they should get off the hook with the juvenile offender bologny.

They deserve to forfeit the rest of their lives.
mother of three

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2007
what nice young people we have now adays. I bet they have excuses like "I was poor" or "I was abused". They will get in trouble and be sent away for a few months and then get out and terrorize more people.
fred

Buffalo, NY

#7 Aug 21, 2007
IT'S 11 O'CLOCK DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE?????????? What the hell is wrong with these parents? Kids should be home at dark, and the parents should know where they are at all times!!
WTF

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 21, 2007
I vote for a public hanging kids and the parents. the end.
Fantastical

Buffalo, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2007
WOW...not trying to defend these kids but you maybe want to read over the artical again it said they havent been charged with the murder of the cab driver you dont even know that THEY did it and already your jumping to conclusions...maybe you should wait until they charge these kids if they were even involved in the murder to pass judgement
In-justice

Brookfield, WI

#10 Aug 21, 2007
Put a fence around that zoo and contain these animals. It's no wonder the "N" word is still used.
sam p

New Rochelle, NY

#11 Aug 21, 2007
these 3 should be tried as adults and the parents should held responsible also.... I am sure this isn't the first time they have done any criminal acts.... its time to make kids(they are NOT kids that would do anything like this) responsible for their actions.....
Jim from West Seneca

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 21, 2007
The problem is they dont know who there parents are. They themselves are out on a crack binge all night.......the apple does not fall far from the tree. HANG THEM.....PUNKS.....
mother of three

Utica, NY

#13 Aug 21, 2007
Fantastical wrote:
WOW...not trying to defend these kids but you maybe want to read over the artical again it said they havent been charged with the murder of the cab driver you dont even know that THEY did it and already your jumping to conclusions...maybe you should wait until they charge these kids if they were even involved in the murder to pass judgement
It said they were charged with a series of attacks agaisnt cab drivers. So anyway you look at it they did something wrong. If they didn't kill the cab driver then they should still be punished for terrorizing others.
They are old enough to know right from wrong.
In-justice

Brookfield, WI

#14 Aug 21, 2007
I have a son, 2 brothers and a nephew working on houses in Niagara Falls trying to make a living and clean up the houses to make them livable. Every day some crack head trys to be tough. Take note...They all have Carry Gun Permits..ALL 4 OF THEM. So when you read some day that a couple of these black angus's got them selves shot by 4 white guys I TOLD YOU SO !!!
LAURA 2

Venus, PA

#16 Aug 21, 2007
mother of three wrote:
what nice young people we have now adays. I bet they have excuses like "I was poor" or "I was abused". They will get in trouble and be sent away for a few months and then get out and terrorize more people.
Don't dismiss the effects of poverty and abuse. Poverty and abuse are a HUGE factor in the failure of our society. That blanket statement is shallow and classist. To pretend it's not is part of the problem. Anyway, it's the public defenders or lawyers that site the cause, not the arrested.
Yeah I'm a birkenstock wearing, tree huggin, earth cookie, liberal Democrat.
I believe we or ones we love, are a few life changing events away from the part of society you are looking down on.
mother of three

Utica, NY

#18 Aug 21, 2007
LAURA 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't dismiss the effects of poverty and abuse. Poverty and abuse are a HUGE factor in the failure of our society. That blanket statement is shallow and classist. To pretend it's not is part of the problem. Anyway, it's the public defenders or lawyers that site the cause, not the arrested.
I believe we or ones we love, are a few life changing events away from the part of society you are looking down on.
My piont was that they will have a LAME excuse as to why they shouldn't be punished. Everyone who does stupid sh*t tries to blame it on someone else. No one takes responsiblity for their OWN actions and they aren't made too. These boys terrorized men who were trying to make a living. They shouldn't get off easy because they are teenagers, they are old enough to know right from wrong.
Lou

Buffalo, NY

#19 Aug 21, 2007
I for one am tired of the race card, the poor card, the I didnt know any better card.

Lock the punks up and throw away the key. Some liberal lawyer and judge will give them a slap on the juvinile wrist and we have the making of bigger and better criminals.
SAM P

New Rochelle, NY

#20 Aug 21, 2007
LAURA 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ms birkenstock wearin, tree huggin, earth cookie...... it is not only the lawyers who site the cause..... it is society.....it;s okay anymore to do whatever you want without regards to who gets hurt.... no one has any respect for anyone or anything....and then they blame all of their wrong doing on someone else.... it isn't being classist.... you don't want to live in poverty GET A JOB OF course with our welfare system such as it is... i would love to be able to sit home and earn an equivalent of about $2o per hour..... poverty doesn;t have anything to do with doing right from wrong.....
mother of three

Utica, NY

#21 Aug 21, 2007
Lou wrote:
I for one am tired of the race card, the poor card, the I didnt know any better card.
Lock the punks up and throw away the key. Some liberal lawyer and judge will give them a slap on the juvinile wrist and we have the making of bigger and better criminals.
How very true!
LAURA 2

Venus, PA

#22 Aug 21, 2007
I agree, there must be consequences, but the "excuse" of poverty and abuse is NOT lame. It's very real and valid. I don't think they should get off "easy" either. Punishment should be appropriate to the crime and the age of the accused should be a factor. I also agree that people should take responsibility for actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen boy in stable condition after East Side sh... 15 hr UTrashy 3
News Two gay teens arrested for dancing together in ... Oct 12 LGBT HQ 5
I think my 16 year old daughter is getting fat ... (Feb '10) Oct 5 Smallandproud 112
News You Said It, October 1, 2017 Oct 3 John Edwards 1
News Father of son with autism deported under toughe... Sep 30 Patriot 1
News 3 Mississippi Co., MO women facing assault char... Sep 28 Loser 43
News West Haven to Crack Down on Dangerous Stunts by... Sep 25 Mmendillo 2
More from around the web