One of Shanda Sharer's killers, Melin...

One of Shanda Sharer's killers, Melinda Loveless, wants out of prison

There are 400 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Oct 11, 2007, titled One of Shanda Sharer's killers, Melinda Loveless, wants out of prison. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

“Oh I don't think anyone will ever forget it, no nobody's gonna forget it.”

One of the area's most notorious teenage killers wants out of prison. The people of Madison, Indiana are outraged she now wants out. via WDRB-TV Louisville

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

“It was magical! ”

Since: Oct 11

Third Planet from the Sun

#327 Jul 14, 2013
Melinda Loveless and a group of other girls violently killed a twelve year old child out of jealousy. The crime was violent, ignorant, and a common thrill kill. Melinda does not ever deserve to get out. She took the life of a child, and therefore her life is being taken.
I don't care how old she was when she committed the crime. She damn well knew better than to bloody KILL somebody.
I feel no empathy or sympathy towards her at all, nor will I ever because she does not deserve it.

And you know, I don't feel like Toni Lawrence should have been released either. She too very well knew that what they were doing was very wrong and could have made an attempt to stop what was happening or even call the police.

When a person kills another out of cold blood and then expects sympathy is just nauseating.
MR Muscle

Morristown, NJ

#328 Jul 14, 2013
Princess Clara wrote:
Melinda Loveless and a group of other girls violently killed a twelve year old child out of jealousy. The crime was violent, ignorant, and a common thrill kill. Melinda does not ever deserve to get out. She took the life of a child, and therefore her life is being taken.
I don't care how old she was when she committed the crime. She damn well knew better than to bloody KILL somebody.
I feel no empathy or sympathy towards her at all, nor will I ever because she does not deserve it.
And you know, I don't feel like Toni Lawrence should have been released either. She too very well knew that what they were doing was very wrong and could have made an attempt to stop what was happening or even call the police.
When a person kills another out of cold blood and then expects sympathy is just nauseating.
Hello princess Clara. I agree 100% with everything that you said. None of Shandas killers should of ever been released.They all knew what they were doing.They should of all at least spent a life sentence with no possibility of parole.
andi

Brisbane, Australia

#329 Jul 22, 2013
Renee wrote:
Maybe if Shanda had been a kind and understanding girl an not a bratty slut she would stil be here today, she exacerbated the cat fights with Melinda instead of being Christian about it. Shanda was doing sexual stuff with many people not just Amanda, literally boys years older than her and Melinda. I never knew of 12 year old girls to be behaving like that.. not where I am from anyway. When I was a teenager, I would have known that dating someone else's boyfriend was wrong and would have gotten out of the relationship because I wouldn't want to be with someone who cheated on their girlfriend, anyway. I would never hurt someone like that. Also referring to Amanda as a "fat little boy" what an upstanding example of citizens you and and Shanda are punky! And Shanda, more beautiful than Melinda? HA! She was a Jeffrey the Giraffe lookin' bitch to me! Melinda was gorgoues. If Shanda were a Christina, this murder would not have happened.
You are an imbecile and I would write more but that about says it all.
andi

Brisbane, Australia

#330 Jul 22, 2013
Renee wrote:
An innocent 12 year old cild? Is that supposed to be funny?
I wouldn't consider anybody innocent especially someone like Shanda. I've read cruel Sacrifice and Shanda wasn't a very kind or understanding young girl and contributed as much to her own murder as those girls did. Children are not innocent in God's eye, we are all born into sin. Shanda is no more a child than Melinda was. I knew better when I was Shanda's age.
There are actually 12 year old girls in the Bible who were killed pretty much like Shanda for behaving like her. And yes God decides when and how each person leaves this Earth. We were cursed when Eve bit the apple. As Video Guy pointed out, he often commands of, approves and delights in the murder of young girls and children.
Infact God hates homosexuals. So I guess you all want those girls to be tortured and set on fire like Shanda was would get their wish and all of those girls would be dead like Shanda was supposed to be according to the Bible.
BUT Jesus came and changed the old law. Whether those girls new right from wrong it doesn't matter, theyshould have been rehabilitated. We are supposed to forgive and forget no matter what sin a person commits which this society does not do which is why it's so fucked up. Shanda is not exempt from this. Hellfire awaits you just like it would Shanda and her friends and family unless they accept Jesus.
If all those girls would have been practising Christians this crime would have not taken place. They were all lost. But Shanda had no excuse. She had good parents, was not mentally ill or anything like that. So why don't you blame this crime on the world instead of young girls.
Renee, you are a complete idiot. I would prefer hellfire if heaven is full of dickheads like you.
Elisa

Richmond, VA

#333 Sep 27, 2013
Renee wrote:
An innocent 12 year old cild? Is that supposed to be funny?
I wouldn't consider anybody innocent especially someone like Shanda. I've read cruel Sacrifice and Shanda wasn't a very kind or understanding young girl and contributed as much to her own murder as those girls did. Children are not innocent in God's eye, we are all born into sin. Shanda is no more a child than Melinda was. I knew better when I was Shanda's age.
There are actually 12 year old girls in the Bible who were killed pretty much like Shanda for behaving like her. And yes God decides when and how each person leaves this Earth. We were cursed when Eve bit the apple. As Video Guy pointed out, he often commands of, approves and delights in the murder of young girls and children.
Infact God hates homosexuals. So I guess you all want those girls to be tortured and set on fire like Shanda was would get their wish and all of those girls would be dead like Shanda was supposed to be according to the Bible.
BUT Jesus came and changed the old law. Whether those girls new right from wrong it doesn't matter, theyshould have been rehabilitated. We are supposed to forgive and forget no matter what sin a person commits which this society does not do which is why it's so fucked up. Shanda is not exempt from this. Hellfire awaits you just like it would Shanda and her friends and family unless they accept Jesus.
If all those girls would have been practising Christians this crime would have not taken place. They were all lost. But Shanda had no excuse. She had good parents, was not mentally ill or anything like that. So why don't you blame this crime on the world instead of young girls.
Welp! Another hate filled Christian who doesn't read the Bible but pretends to spout it as some sort of truth!
Renee, show me (please) where does it say that Eve bit an "apple" in the Bible? Good luck...it doesn't say that. It merely says fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. You're an idiot.

Also, Jesus clearly states in the book of Matthew chapter 5 vs 17 - "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

So, you see? Jesus never came to change the Mosaic Law (note the capital 'L' as Jesus spoke of other laws with the smaller case "l")..he came to FULFILL IT! He liked it and was there to keep it intact. Why do you suppose he called a Jewish Synogogue "My father's house" after he beat the livestock of the money changers? You Christian...whew! Dumb dumb dumb.

I'm an atheist and you are just another stupid dolt who parrots a preacher down in good ol' leesburg hatesville. You're pathetic and I am just crazy enough to want to take a rube like you and do as you xians did to us non-believers once upon a time. I'd like to put your judgmental ass on a wrack, then the wheel..and then burn you to death. You know, just like they did during the Inquisition. Idiot.
carina c

Lafayette, IN

#334 Oct 2, 2013
You stupid fkn bitch i hope that when your god is ready to take your nasty miserable life from this earth that you go out with a bang and feel every single gutwrenching,horrible pain that is inflicted upon you and ohhh how i pray it will be tortureous!And believe me skank it wont be heaven that will have an opening for you.Hoping you rest in hell sooner than you think!
Elisa

Richmond, VA

#335 Oct 3, 2013
carina c wrote:
You stupid fkn bitch i hope that when your god is ready to take your nasty miserable life from this earth that you go out with a bang and feel every single gutwrenching,horrible pain that is inflicted upon you and ohhh how i pray it will be tortureous!And believe me skank it wont be heaven that will have an opening for you.Hoping you rest in hell sooner than you think!
Thank you! Yet again - you show that ever-loving, religio-facsist viewpoint with perfect, xian hateful vitriolic vernacular - and of course, the brilliantly obvious love of Jesus. You're exactly the type of hateful yet typical xian who would have done something like this to a 12 yr old child. Perhaps you have! Maybe in your (clearly) kind "goddy-epistomoligcal " heart..that's exactly what you've done, or want to do. Yes, I do see "sociopath" written all over your stupid post. But thank you again for proving my point, Christian. ahahahahaha

Since: Sep 13

Indianapolis, IN

#336 Oct 7, 2013
I love love love Toni and Hope... This is so 20 years ago, and they have both paid for it. They both deal with it daily, and until your glass house wont break, dont cast stones... It was a horrible thing, I get it, but these women have moved on, paid the price and became very productive members of society...
MR Muscle

Morristown, NJ

#337 Oct 7, 2013
simple76 wrote:
I love love love Toni and Hope... This is so 20 years ago, and they have both paid for it. They both deal with it daily, and until your glass house wont break, dont cast stones... It was a horrible thing, I get it, but these women have moved on, paid the price and became very productive members of society...
Sorry simple76, you have a right to your opinion but these female killers took a persons life and their family cannot get shanda back. These female killers of shanda all deserved life in prison without possibility parole. Why do these ladies deserve mercy when they did not give poor shanda any? None of them should of ever of been released! I doubt you would feel the same if Shanda was your daughter !
nymphs savior

Charlestown, IN

#338 Oct 7, 2013
What was done was not right in any way and they should rot in prison for the crime they commited jealasy is a powerful emotion they did it once they can do it again they should not be given the chance to do so again they knew what they did was wrong and now they want mercy let me ask you this and if im wrong correct me they showed this young girl no mercy what so ever so they should not be shown any mercy they knew what they was doing knowing it was wrong they shouldnt be shown mercy they should rot in prison and there soul rot in hell death would be to easy for them let them suffer the way that poor child suffered
kitty

Mount Gilead, OH

#339 Oct 28, 2013
I hope those murdering tramps never get out of prision!
MR Muscle

Morristown, NJ

#340 Oct 28, 2013
nymphs savior wrote:
What was done was not right in any way and they should rot in prison for the crime they commited jealasy is a powerful emotion they did it once they can do it again they should not be given the chance to do so again they knew what they did was wrong and now they want mercy let me ask you this and if im wrong correct me they showed this young girl no mercy what so ever so they should not be shown any mercy they knew what they was doing knowing it was wrong they shouldnt be shown mercy they should rot in prison and there soul rot in hell death would be to easy for them let them suffer the way that poor child suffered
I agree "nymphs savior" I think these murdering tramps can be released when Shanda rises up from her grave,gets a key and releases them, Enough said.
EX-IWP

Lafayette, IN

#341 Nov 30, 2013
Renee, u r sick, and sound like u belong in there with them, that u approve of this??? U would prolly be capable of the same things, if u can find reasons of why someone would deserve this??? I was in with Melinda and Mary/Laurie whichever u want to call her and for sure Melinda is NOT remorseful, she is a fake!!!!
Martin122

Sioux Falls, SD

#342 Dec 9, 2013
I don't understand how anybody can possibly say that Shanda was not innocent. She was the one that lost her life. She was not a slut and Melinda was the one who lost all control and took the scaring of Shanda to a whole other world. Now if you think any of those murderers are innocent then your a fool. All of them took some part by being there and not doing anything to help that poor innocent girl. Melinda should have took in to consideration that Shanda was not trying to steal her girl. I think that loveless should stay in prison for all I care. She is not going to be contributing to society in any sort way. And I think everyone has the right to judge this demented women.
kristy

United States

#343 Dec 12, 2013
I CAN NOT..CAN NOT..BELIVE ANYONE FOR ANY REASON BESIDES GOING OUT IN A CASKET THESE GIRLS SHOULD EVER BE FREED!! can you imagin...what shanda thought and felt??? it makes my stomach hurt to even try and imagin it for 3 seconds let alone hours...they have it too good even being alive!! let alone debating who should get what punishments
Payge

Sherwood Park, Canada

#344 Dec 15, 2013
Renee wrote:
Maybe if Shanda had been a kind and understanding girl an not a bratty slut she would stil be here today, she exacerbated the cat fights with Melinda instead of being Christian about it. Shanda was doing sexual stuff with many people not just Amanda, literally boys years older than her and Melinda. I never knew of 12 year old girls to be behaving like that.. not where I am from anyway. When I was a teenager, I would have known that dating someone else's boyfriend was wrong and would have gotten out of the relationship because I wouldn't want to be with someone who cheated on their girlfriend, anyway. I would never hurt someone like that. Also referring to Amanda as a "fat little boy" what an upstanding example of citizens you and and Shanda are punky! And Shanda, more beautiful than Melinda? HA! She was a Jeffrey the Giraffe lookin' bitch to me! Melinda was gorgoues. If Shanda were a Christina, this murder would not have happened.
Wow I can not believe what I'm reading! You are very rude and immature and little girl was tortured and murdered nothing justifies that! You don't know nothing about shanda and whatever she did in her short life doesn't make it okay for her to have been murdered that way. You are disgusting for saying what you have and should be embarrassed and ashamed it's actually quite sickening you must be a little girl! Cause no one with a reasonable thinking mind would say what you just have about this situation, like I'm almost speechless! I'm sure your no perfect angel and probably wouldn't want someone saying things like that about you if you were brutally murdered. Shanda was a nieve young girl who got into the wrong crowd at that time and if you knew anything about this case you would of known that and would have not said the disgusting things you have. Being Christian had nothing to do with this murder! She could of been the most Christian person around and it still wouldn't have changed Melinda's mind. And also looks have nothing to do with anything! Your so immature for saything that! Be very ashamed cause you've embarrassed yourself for lots of people to see and laugh at how stupid you sound!
Payge

Sherwood Park, Canada

#345 Dec 15, 2013
EX-IWP wrote:
Renee, u r sick, and sound like u belong in there with them, that u approve of this??? U would prolly be capable of the same things, if u can find reasons of why someone would deserve this??? I was in with Melinda and Mary/Laurie whichever u want to call her and for sure Melinda is NOT remorseful, she is a fake!!!!
They all are fake they don't feel any remorse for what they've done they're just trying to make themselves look better then what they've been portrayed their hole life for people to forgive them. Which no one should ever forgive! I hope they die in jail.
Bill finley

Montgomery, AL

#346 Dec 30, 2013
God does not hate homosexuals. God does not hate anything that he has created. I believe that it is you that is full of hate and you need to pull your head out of your butt and get off of those drugs you are on before it's too late.
wow

West Hartford, CT

#348 Jan 8, 2014
Wow you are a stupid fuxking evil cvnt you are. PS god ain't real fool
Marlaine

Springboro, OH

#349 Jan 8, 2014
@Renee... You are one messed up in the psychotic heartless bitch... Nothing else needs to be said.
I can guarantee that if I took a pole, EVERYONE would agree with me... Sick, pathetic, and probably very lonely, unwanted and unloved...
God, get a life...
Renee wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teens storm Georgia Wal-Mart in wild rampage of... 6 hr Go Blue Forever 5
News Horrifying surveillance video shows 50 teenager... 18 hr Marion 2
News Four accused of trafficking slave labor at egg ... Sat Doc 16
News Bill Would End Life Prison Terms for Teens (Jan '08) Sat Kindhearted 111
News Elan School Has New Online Radio Station For Pa... (Feb '11) Fri Jackie 94
News Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) Fri Imprtnrd 1,577
News Young girls are having sex with older men ... o... (Feb '11) Jul 1 Good77 6,300
More from around the web