Why we feel like America is going to hell

Jul 24, 2012 Full story: Regina Leader Post 21

What's wrong with the United States of America? It's a question countless people are asking, in the United States and around the world, following the massacre at a movie theatre in Colorado.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jul 24, 2012
The gubmint lies. Politicians lie. Elected politicians are expected to fix the problems. Elected politicians are crooked, taking money from special interest groups with THEIR, not OUR, best interests at heart. So, if the politicians are the problem, as they are the gubmint, no one will work on the problems. Sooner of later, the country starts circling the drain, but since the politicians are bought and paid for, and, I might add, quite wealthy by now, THEY don't care. If the country becomes a third world country, at least THEY will live in gated communities and not have to deal with 'those' people.

You know. They ones the politicians helped to make.

By the way; this should be read with a certain twinge of sarcasm.

To continue. Money is what is important. If you are a criminal, who happens to be celebrity with money, there is a separate system for you. Todays Golden Rule increasingly is, "He who has the gold, makes the rules."

No one is responsible for their own actions. Dump scalding hot coffee in your lap? Sue. It certainly wasn't your fault you put the coffee cup between your legs and drove off. Fat as a pig because all you eat is fast food? Sue again. It was the fast food industry at fault. Obviously!

The country is hosed because we have become lazy, greedy, angry, and have ceased to think for ourselves. Fox News and CNN tells us what to think, and how to feel, and who is to blame. And we buy into that. Beats coming to our own conclusions.

America has allowed itself to become fat, dumb, and happy. Who cares about all these problems? "Look what my phone can do!" "I don't have time to look. I have to get to the gym, and park in the space closest to the door so I won't have to walk so far."

See ya!
Wang Chung Sui

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Blame the black people. They show our young how to die without dignity.
The Mexicans, for their efforts to break our laws without fear of being punnished. And Whitey for allowing capitalism and the legal loopholes that fulfill its goals to go unchecked for so long. Now the monster is to large to stop. Only total death will cleanse the ugly we have become!
Carole French

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jul 24, 2012
Dont blame anyone but the controllers that have to have power and depend on greed to fuel their evil...people of America are scared. Things look dire, but hang in there, people who believe in God our Father who created us. We will take back America!
YouAreInHellNow

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jul 25, 2012
No one goes to Hell except in the perverted minds of christians. You are born in Hell, demon possessed, without hope, without GOD; until you believe GOD for the first time and recieve His Holy SPirit and start working miracles. But no christian ever believes GOD. They all love their Satanic christianity. And that's why this nation is already in Hell. And GOD either has to wipe every christian off the face of the Earth, or christians will continue openly and Publicly hating GOD and shaking their fists in GOD's Face with their Powerless Satanic christian bullshit. In America it's In GOD We Trust. But with Satan's christians, it's only In Satan's christiaity We Trust.

Isaiah 1:6-7 From the sole of the foot even to the head there is no soundness or health in [the nation’s body]—but wounds and bruises and fresh and bleeding stripes; they have not been pressed out and closed up or bound up or softened with oil.[No one has troubled to seek a remedy.]
7 [Because of your detestable disobedience] your country lies desolate, your cities are burned with fire; your land—strangers devour it in your very presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by aliens.

Jeremiah 23 - 15 Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets: Behold, I will feed them with [the bitterness of] wormwood and make them drink the [poisonous] water of gall, for from the [false] prophets of Jerusalem profaneness and ungodliness have gone forth into all the land.
WTF

The Colony, TX

#5 Jul 25, 2012
It's them goddamn Mormons I tell ya!
WTH

Trumann, AR

#6 Jul 25, 2012
YouAreInHellNow wrote:
No one goes to Hell except in the perverted minds of christians. You are born in Hell, demon possessed, without hope, without GOD; until you believe GOD for the first time and recieve His Holy SPirit and start working miracles. But no christian ever believes GOD. They all love their Satanic christianity. And that's why this nation is already in Hell. And GOD either has to wipe every christian off the face of the Earth, or christians will continue openly and Publicly hating GOD and shaking their fists in GOD's Face with their Powerless Satanic christian bullshit. In America it's In GOD We Trust. But with Satan's christians, it's only In Satan's christiaity We Trust.
Isaiah 1:6-7 From the sole of the foot even to the head there is no soundness or health in [the nation’s body]—but wounds and bruises and fresh and bleeding stripes; they have not been pressed out and closed up or bound up or softened with oil.[No one has troubled to seek a remedy.]
7 [Because of your detestable disobedience] your country lies desolate, your cities are burned with fire; your land—strangers devour it in your very presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by aliens.
Jeremiah 23 - 15 Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets: Behold, I will feed them with [the bitterness of] wormwood and make them drink the [poisonous] water of gall, for from the [false] prophets of Jerusalem profaneness and ungodliness have gone forth into all the land.
CAN'T YOU EVER RESIST AND jUST KEEP YOUR STUPID MOUTH JUST ONE TIME,TERRY??????

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jul 26, 2012
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
CAN'T YOU EVER RESIST AND jUST KEEP YOUR STUPID MOUTH JUST ONE TIME,TERRY??????
CAN'T YOU EVER RESIST AND jUST KEEP YOUR STUPID MOUTH JUST ONE TIME,NAZI BIGOT CHRISTIAN DEVIL??????
naked

Voorhees, NJ

#8 Aug 1, 2012
hell is a fear to me not a perversion..

I am christian fear my own self going to helll..

it's weird because I should have accepted christ as savior..

and I do.. but the bible also says.. that you go to hell for having..

too much wealth or something.. because you already recieved your reward..

and i'm looking and i'm like well dam.. i did already recieve my reward..
naked

Voorhees, NJ

#9 Aug 1, 2012
how come no asian guys ever run for president..
naked

Voorhees, NJ

#10 Aug 1, 2012
we can truly be multicultural if we get every race up there as president..
Country Southern South

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Its everyones fault with a title. No one wants to be the Indian, everybody wants to be the chief(Greed). This country is a good country, and our founding fathers had good intentions. But with good intentions come with people who look out for themselves. I wonder when they arrived what they were thinking other than the new land. The Indians who saw that first boat arrived must have been like WTF! Only to see there women raped and pregnanted by some European, soying his oats in every tribe he could find. Turn to now we are still taking shit that we don't need, territories. These islands do not want us over them and would love to see us go. Soying oats every overseas area with a base has American blood in that country. We are constantly taking to much responsibilities such as the world police. Always fighting someone over their stuff, cause we want it. Plus with the hip hop nation promoting homosexual acts, hey at least the black people will soon be a thing of the past or all the black guys will get a fat white girl and leave the black women to suffer and just want a white male. The mexicans just give them half of minium wage and work their butts 18 hours a day and they will think they're getting over but the new slave master is laughing saying look at that 21 century slave go he/she don't even need batteries. Craigslist is the new way to find sex. Hell now white women can now sale there bodies and not even walk the streets. So yeah America the place I call home is going to hell in a hand basket carried by our leadership.

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Aug 8, 2012
Country Southern South wrote:
Its everyones fault with a title. No one wants to be the Indian, everybody wants to be the chief(Greed). This country is a good country, and our founding fathers had good intentions. But with good intentions come with people who look out for themselves. I wonder when they arrived what they were thinking other than the new land. The Indians who saw that first boat arrived must have been like WTF! Only to see there women raped and pregnanted by some European, soying his oats in every tribe he could find. Turn to now we are still taking shit that we don't need, territories. These islands do not want us over them and would love to see us go. Soying oats every overseas area with a base has American blood in that country. We are constantly taking to much responsibilities such as the world police. Always fighting someone over their stuff, cause we want it. Plus with the hip hop nation promoting homosexual acts, hey at least the black people will soon be a thing of the past or all the black guys will get a fat white girl and leave the black women to suffer and just want a white male. The mexicans just give them half of minium wage and work their butts 18 hours a day and they will think they're getting over but the new slave master is laughing saying look at that 21 century slave go he/she don't even need batteries. Craigslist is the new way to find sex. Hell now white women can now sale there bodies and not even walk the streets. So yeah America the place I call home is going to hell in a hand basket carried by our leadership.
Bless your heart.

English is not your first language, is it?
degreaser

United States

#13 Aug 8, 2012
To many lazy people out there. Nobody wants to work anymore.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#14 Aug 8, 2012
Because it is.
Gabriel

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Aug 9, 2012
degreaser wrote:
To many lazy people out there. Nobody wants to work anymore.
May you be blessed with an eternity of you having to work after you enter the pearly gates of heaven. God bless you.
watchout

Euless, TX

#16 Aug 9, 2012
one: Both parents have to work to make a descent living
two: The kids are home doing any and everything coz parents are at work.
three: To top it all off when the kid gets into trouble the parents are lazy and tired and dont want the trouble to discipline there child. So there fore worse things go on there after
four: Parents wants the kids out of there hair so they trained them to either sit in front of the ole boob tube or either video games all day and night as the baby sitter
five: Then they grow up and have not been taught morals and standards and honesty and trust and above all religion coz most of these kids today
have never seen the inside of a church
six: Then they are grown and rob steal murder do all kinds of horrible things and society shuns them and to jail they go. Then we sit back and ask why
WTF

Gilmer, TX

#17 Aug 10, 2012
watchout wrote:
one: Both parents have to work to make a descent living
two: The kids are home doing any and everything coz parents are at work.
three: To top it all off when the kid gets into trouble the parents are lazy and tired and dont want the trouble to discipline there child. So there fore worse things go on there after
four: Parents wants the kids out of there hair so they trained them to either sit in front of the ole boob tube or either video games all day and night as the baby sitter
five: Then they grow up and have not been taught morals and standards and honesty and trust and above all religion coz most of these kids today
have never seen the inside of a church
six: Then they are grown and rob steal murder do all kinds of horrible things and society shuns them and to jail they go. Then we sit back and ask why
Why did you add numbers four, five, and six when you said number three "topped it all off"?
america the cesspool

Washington, DC

#18 Aug 10, 2012
Here is one of the reasons this country is a cesspool of losers.

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/TF...

Also, if anybody wants to see what America has become, just go to Walmart on black Friday morning and watch the idiots fight and scramble for garbage goods. Christmas is Xmas and all that matters is getting that cheap tv set so these slobs can smoke dope and watch reruns of southpark, and if I have to beat up some other overweight ssi slob to do it, then so be it.
Bless Your Heart

Fayetteville, AR

#19 Aug 10, 2012
America is a wonderful place.

&fe ature=related
watchout

Euless, TX

#20 Aug 10, 2012
hey, WTF i added that for a smart ass like you to make a ree ree comment ok??? SMART ASS ?? No one else is as brilliant as you !!! So kiss that WTF baaa haaa haaa you idiot!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15-Year-Old Illegal Alien Charged with Murderin... 41 min tomin cali 1
News Two teens charged with murder of Vanleer man (Jul '06) Mar 21 Truth_u_cant_accept 112
News Gang activity alarms Deltona, which plans schoo... (Jun '07) Mar 20 Dick Weed 113
News Guest opinion: Keep calm and parent on Mar 20 humanspirit 2
I caught my brother masturbating, was my reacti... (Mar '13) Mar 17 Joanne 17
News 2 teens get 30 years for raping, pouring bleach... Mar 14 No Mercy For Them 6
News Two teenagers in custody for fatal shooting of ... Mar 14 !!! 3
More from around the web