Heroin bust targeted teens, had 100 c...

Heroin bust targeted teens, had 100 customers a day, police say

There are 2 comments on the Denver Post story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Heroin bust targeted teens, had 100 customers a day, police say. In it, Denver Post reports that:

Top row : Reynaldo Anguiano-Valdivia; Acela Davalos-Castanedo. Bottom row : Gustavo Adolfo Valdivia-Garcia; Julio Cesar Gandara-Quinones. Denver-area police say they've broken up a heroin-dealing operation run by illegal immigrants from Mexico that targeted teenagers and young adults and distributed about a half pound of heroin a week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Have I not been telling you all its the illegals and anchor kids bringing in the dope to your kids at school..Kids can NOT GET WEED FROM DISPENSARIES..They get it at school from the Anchor kids..
sba131

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
Have I not been telling you all its the illegals and anchor kids bringing in the dope to your kids at school..Kids can NOT GET WEED FROM DISPENSARIES..They get it at school from the Anchor kids..
Figures

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jenks Alternative Center Students Lobby Lawmakers (Feb '10) Nov 30 shamika pasley 17
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Chicago teens fatally shot congressman's grands... Nov 23 Jungle Mentality 6
News Challenges facing refugees push some kids into ... Nov 20 Mullet Omar Simps... 1
News 2 teens charged with murder in shooting of U.S.... Nov 20 Babydoll 1
News 200 teens involved in nightclub disturbance (Mar '08) Nov 17 Jon 61
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) Nov 15 West 11th 321
More from around the web