"Take Your Medicine": Kids Brochures Embarrass British Health Service

Nov 25, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scoop

"Your medicine is called Olanzapine. Pronounced 'o-lan-za-peen,'" says the lime green kids' brochure for the antipsychotic Zyprexa, published by Britain's National Health Service .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

“Watchtower Whistle-Blower”

Since: Dec 06

Bangor Maine USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

Judged:

Eli Lilly sells a drug (Zyprexa) that can cause diabetes and then turn a profit on the drugs that treat the condition that they may have caused in the first place!

Eli Lilly has made $38 billion on Zyprexa and it was way oversold and caused diabetes and in some cases sudden death.
Eli Lilly has received a huge criminal fine over their Zyprexa cash cow,add it all up comes to $4.6 billion, in Zyprexa settlements,fines,litigation.

Did you know that Lilly made $ billions last year on diabetic meds, Actos,Humulin and Byetta?

They sell a drug that can cause diabetes and then turn a profit on the drugs that treat the condition that they may have caused in the first place!

----
Daniel Haszard

http://1url.com/0vi MORE
Theresa

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

Judged:

Dear Danny,

This is sick sick sick! Where they planning to come up with meds that would have cured my beloved late husband's sudden onset of pancreatitis? Reading your message made me sick. How dare anybody be so callous?! I am out of words. It's too much of a nightmare for me.

Walk In Balance,
Theresa
Diane

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

I can recommend a reputable Indian pharmacy.
Before I ordered Strattera here I ran a thorough investigation on the manufacturing practices in India in general and found out that there is death penalty for counterfeiting drugs there. I figured it would be enough to give the Strattera pills a try and I was quite satisfied with the result.
Indian Strattera and Ritalin similar meds. This is ADHD medications. And the this suppliers seem honest and reliable. On the site http://indiantrustedpills.info I've just placed my 3rd order. I hope this info will be of any help to
JacobGibbs

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

I have tried a variety of medications for ADD; including Ritalin, Adderall, Adderall XR, Dexedrine, and Strattera. Each has benefits along with side effects. After several years medicating with central nervous system stimulants (CNS) I switched to Strattera from http://indiantrustedpills.info . I found the medication took a few weeks to take effect, and tended to cause constipation. I also found my psychological state was less effective if I became dehydrated. To counter the side effects I added All-Bran into my diet twice a week, and drank more liquids. The big benefit for myself was I could enjoy reading books again, which I could not on the CNS stimulants.
Jacob

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

i wrote:
Indian Strattera from http://indiantrustedpill.info works great. I am able to focus and am able to do more tasks at once, which my job requires. I am now able to sit down for more than 10 minutes at a time and read, write, and study for my college classes. The only thing that bothers me is that I sometimes forget to take my dose of medication. Other than this instance, I am able to function better as a person!
Tracking was relatively good. When I say that I mean it gave you dates for purchase, processed, and shipped. Only downside was that it took 12 days when they said it would only take 3-5. The tablets did come all the way from India and ultimately took the normal amount of time from the shipping date.
Jose M34

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

I was diagnosed with ADHD in 6th grade and have taken Indian Stattera ever since. I am a college student now and its worked so well for me that I continuously make good grades. I would recommend this medicine to anyone who is having problems finding one to work.
jenski

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

Jose M34 wrote:
I was diagnosed with ADHD in 6th grade and have taken Indian Stattera ever since. I am a college student now and its worked so well for me that I continuously make good grades. I would recommend this medicine to anyone who is having problems finding one to work.
Hey..I might be able to help you out..my doctor is not long aloud to write adderall scipts...which I did not know until I went to pick up the script that was written out for 90 Strattera 25mgs..I have never taken them nor will I...I will pay for the shipping which I use USPS priority with a tracking number. Depending on where your at you usually get it the next day..I do use pay pal. I sell on other forums but never this medication. I think 5 dollars a piece is a far price but want them gone so if you have a better one email me at jenski30540@aol.com
Croftoon

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

I took Klonopin and Paxil for 15 years to treat my anxiety disorder. I had to detox from the Klonopin this past spring. I got off the Klonopin and switched my Paxil to Lexapro (sex side effect issue). I am also a recovering alcoholic. My doctor did not want me on Benzo's anymore (says it increased alcohol cravings). I stayed on Lexapro only for 9 months, but my anxiety came back strong on just the Lexapro alone. I almost resorted to taking Xanax before I switched doctors. My new doc gave Zyprexa from http://z-olanzapine.com a chance. I am on my 7th day and I haven't felt this "normal" in 5 years. I take 5mgs at night and it has ended the "chatter" in my head, and removed my anxiety. Great medicine so far.
Livingston

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://z-olanzapine.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••