Pill-aging knowledge: High schoolers ...

Pill-aging knowledge: High schoolers using stimulants as study aids

There are 4 comments on the Northwest Herald story from Oct 28, 2012, titled Pill-aging knowledge: High schoolers using stimulants as study aids. In it, Northwest Herald reports that:

Although it's hard to say just how deep it goes, a trend has emerged: teenagers using drugs such as Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse and Focalin – frequently prescribed to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – to aid their classroom studies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Herald.

Arjen

Netherlands

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Makes me sad, concentrating on stuff that does not interest you with modafinil or adderal, ritalin or even different kinds of amphetamines, even crystal meth ; ok some stuff to learn you forget it a day after exam, but think do you have chosen the right study, everyone who does a study forget 80percent of the books, you learn you learn your yob by practicing, exams; by use speed and reading a book in one night and make a good result the next day, ok , but you are bisy whith state depended learning, and can only recall your knowledge when you use the same drug which you used that night. its the system what is wrong, exsperience and practice is the real thing to learn your skills. But so far so good: use ritalin, speed etc. so you make your exams good and then you are going real learning in the real world.
Buster Snatch Otis

France

#3 Feb 7, 2013
I can recommend a reputable internet pharmacy.
I figured it would be enough to give the Strattera pills a try and I was quite satisfied with the result.
This replaced Ritalin and Adderall. I liked it really well and more importantly, it seemed to work very well. And the this suppliers seem honest and reliable. On the site http://x-generics.info I've just placed my 3rd order.
My special 10% discount coupon 2EK6T
You can save your money.
Wood

France

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Strattera from http://adhd-generic.info works great. I am able to focus and am able to do more tasks at once, which my job requires. I am now able to sit down for more than 10 minutes at a time and read, write, and study for my college classes. The only thing that bothers me is that I sometimes forget to take my dose of medication. Other than this instance, I am able to function better as a person!
Dallas
#5 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations have Rep... 10 hr Lawrence Wolf 49
News Teenagers may be turning away from smoking cann... 18 hr Club Kelly 1
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 18 hr Devon 61
I caught my brother masturbating, was my reacti... (Mar '13) 21 hr aram123 34
News Mechanicville fights underage drinking (Mar '08) Sun TRUTH 8
News Five teens charged in string of east Charlotte ... Sun Angel at night 2
News We must grapple with the historical roots of pr... Sun Casio 10
More from around the web