Calif. Bill Would Ban Gay Teen 'Conversion' Therapy

Aug 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

State lawmakers have approved a bill that would establish a first-of-its-kind ban on a controversial form of psychotherapy aimed at making gay teenagers straight.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2012
david traversa

Berrotaran, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

This mania for standardization is pure madness.. Let people be themselves or we're in for a world without interest or originality; and fit only for robots and the sheep-like that pollute it..

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

david traversa wrote:
This mania for standardization is pure madness.. Let people be themselves or we're in for a world without interest or originality; and fit only for robots and the sheep-like that pollute it..
Ya mean Democrats.
David Baboso

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

david traversa wrote:
That's David's convoluted way of pleading a case for homosexuality.
david traversa

Berrotaran, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

David Baboso wrote:
<quoted text>
That's David's convoluted way of pleading a case for homosexuality.
It can only sound convoluted to the illiterate; and YES, I am pleading for the homosexuals and for anybody who has the courage to be themselves.. A rare thing in this world of faceless, gutless morons..

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>It can only sound convoluted to the illiterate; and YES, I am pleading for the homosexuals and for anybody who has the courage to be themselves.. A rare thing in this world of faceless, gutless morons..
I agree 100%.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>It can only sound convoluted to the illiterate; and YES, I am pleading for the homosexuals and for anybody who has the courage to be themselves.. A rare thing in this world of faceless, gutless morons..
I've been out since I was 15. I'm 68 now. Its' been a wonderful, fulfilling, and happy life. Some gay-bashings along the way, and a few lost "friends", but I survived and flourished. I would recommend to any young (or even older) person to be who they are, and live their life for themselves and those they love. There is no other way to be happy. And if their family doesn't accept it, walk away. If they don't accept you, they don't love you. Period.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been out since I was 15. I'm 68 now. Its' been a wonderful, fulfilling, and happy life. Some gay-bashings along the way, and a few lost "friends", but I survived and flourished. I would recommend to any young (or even older) person to be who they are, and live their life for themselves and those they love. There is no other way to be happy. And if their family doesn't accept it, walk away. If they don't accept you, they don't love you. Period.
68 ?! WOW ! Did you know General Grant and Julius Caesar and know any dinosaurs ?!
SLIF

Georgetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

They used to have tv talk shows on this all of the time in the 1980s.I Used To Be Gay But Now I'm Straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••