Teen shot, killed on Carpentersville ...

Teen shot, killed on Carpentersville street

There are 264 comments on the Daily Herald story from Aug 2, 2007, titled Teen shot, killed on Carpentersville street. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

A teenage boy was shot to death Thursday night outside a center for Dundee-area teens in a neighborhood on Carpentersville's east side, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

c-ville LKz

Carpentersville, IL

#280 Jan 22, 2011
king love

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#281 Jan 23, 2011
obammy's electorate.
pitiful.
yesh

Los Angeles, CA

#282 Jan 24, 2011
All you tough wannabe gangsters should join the marines, let see how tough you really are then. And I bet none of you wannabes knows why gangs were created in the first place. Hoorah!!!
marine boy

Westmont, IL

#283 Apr 3, 2011
well i'm pretty sure he deserved it. when u join a gang dz are the reprocutions.they maybe thought they could chase the maniacs & get away with it.

Location hidden

#285 Apr 3, 2011
Gangs were created so all the hom(o)eboys would always have someplave to put their pathetic little peckers.
yesh wrote:
All you tough wannabe gangsters should join the marines, let see how tough you really are then. And I bet none of you wannabes knows why gangs were created in the first place. Hoorah!!!

Location hidden

#286 Apr 3, 2011
This is what you get when mexicans move in, breed like rats and suck off the government tit - expect it.
One more dead mexican? Big friggin deal.
VLN

Chicago, IL

#287 Apr 4, 2011
c-ville LKz wrote:
king love
KK !!!
VLN

Chicago, IL

#288 Apr 4, 2011
c-ville LKz wrote:
king love
Hahahahaaaaa! U guys r guy calling ur selfs kings in c-ville hashahahha!
We will go pull all Ur hoes n $ up out u bitchs!!!
Flaagg

Eureka, IL

#289 Apr 12, 2011
c-ville LKz wrote:
king love
That's nice that there's a homosexual club for you to join and love. Good for you.

Is there also a "queen love" club for lesbians?
Flaagg

Eureka, IL

#290 Apr 12, 2011
VLN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaaaaa! U guys r guy calling ur selfs kings in c-ville hashahahha!
We will go pull all Ur hoes n $ up out u bitchs!!!
When you make a mental note to yourself, you write it in imaginary crayon, don't you. Admit it.
lol

Des Plaines, IL

#291 Apr 13, 2011
tower wrote:
Lets ALL STOP THE GANG CRAP,Its a bunch of dummies trying to be tough,If you want to be tough and want to kill people why don,t you sign up in the arm forces and go to iraq there you can go after the real bad people who are a real threat instead of running around the streets saying thats right i,am bad all it shows that your very stuped in the head.and don,t care in the world if you heart someones family(you know they have a mom and dad ) who love there child but some M.F had to be a stuped f---- and kill there child all i can say GROW THE F--- UP and stop the killing or god will take care of you when you leave this earth and i don,t think god would be to happy where you are heading for but one the much ,much brighter side the satin can,t wait to see you in his hell hole so he can torture you for the rest of your enturnal life so think about it and stop acting like a bunch of monkeys sitting on a branch flicking poop at each other..........ps) time to GROW UP stuped asses
i think your the stupid one the way you thing you want the killing to stop and showing that u care about others and there mom and dad when u ask them to you sign up in the arm forces and go to Iraq and go after the real bad people who are a real threat how u know that there bad people and real threat have any one of them done anything to you stupid i thing those children's have mom and dad how care about them 2 u ask other 2 sign up in the arm forces why don't u thin sign up first before u ask other if u care that much what stopping u signing up.
lol

Des Plaines, IL

#292 Apr 13, 2011
i think your the stupid one the way you thing you want the killing to stop and showing that u care about others and there mom and dad when u ask them to you sign up in the arm forces and go to Iraq and go after the real bad people who are a real threat how u know that there bad people and real threat have any one of them done anything to you stupid i thing those children's have mom and dad how care about them 2 u ask other 2 sign up in the arm forces why don't u thin sign up first before u ask other if u care that much what stopping u signing up.
CVILLE KING 92-97

Phoenix, AZ

#293 Jul 31, 2011
I started to bang out in cville in 92 when shit was dead and there were blacks on berkshire it was GD hood than with the mccoys living right on the corner Of berkshire next to fat ass mario savedra across from jorge baca haha...i went to the 1st cville meeting when we got a green light to start a set. i was there when it all began...the recruiting..people getting jumped in...establishing a council from head down to soldier....running up on berkshire/morningside.. day after day after day commiting crimes against the Gd's "frank haywood"on the block until it started getting serious and guns came out....the GD'S felt the heat and got off the block...at the same time we were running the maniac latin disciples out of thier hood over on the other side of town by village pizza...the fighting the stabbings and pointless gun play...people were getting shot everywhere behind 7-11 white hen pantry village pizza drive by's...it was us getting stronger and out of control @ the same time...cville alkqn grew to 120 deep and put on THE MAP(recongnized by the city of chicago)...when i reached the crown council @ the young age of 16 and was passed on holding the inca position because of my age...landing me the enforcer spot....i was 3rd in command of 120-150 soldiers and it was powerful...i learned alot from those days especially the true meaning of brother and friend...i watched my sister and my girlfriend take control of the queen sisters and lead them straight to a path of destruction...after all they were just following our lead and our point was to be respected and feared...not to sure which was more recongnized...but i do know i it was a pure wates of time and 5 years of my life....its crazy looking back now and seeing what we started...we all never knew it would still be around...almost 20 years later...
CVille GD

Bolingbrook, IL

#295 Dec 23, 2011
c-ville LKz wrote:
king love
KkinG Kkilla
go sue

Carpentersville, IL

#296 Dec 26, 2011
if you think your self that smart why don't you sign up for arm force and go to irag and get your ass kicked like the rest of the arm that you talking about
tower wrote:
Lets ALL STOP THE GANG CRAP,Its a bunch of dummies trying to be tough,If you want to be tough and want to kill people why don,t you sign up in the arm forces and go to iraq there you can go after the real bad people who are a real threat instead of running around the streets saying thats right i,am bad all it shows that your very stuped in the head.and don,t care in the world if you heart someones family(you know they have a mom and dad ) who love there child but some M.F had to be a stuped f---- and kill there child all i can say GROW THE F--- UP and stop the killing or god will take care of you when you leave this earth and i don,t think god would be to happy where you are heading for but one the much ,much brighter side the satin can,t wait to see you in his hell hole so he can torture you for the rest of your enturnal life so think about it and stop acting like a bunch of monkeys sitting on a branch flicking poop at each other..........ps) time to GROW UP stuped asses
go sue

Carpentersville, IL

#297 Dec 26, 2011
if you think your self that smart this much why don't you sign up for arm force and go to irag and get your ass kicked like the rest of the arm that you talking about
A White Man

Chaska, MN

#298 Jan 17, 2012
That's wHy I sold my home & moved out oF Carpentersville. Between the Latin (losers) Kings & the Maniac Latin Desciples ("mld AKA : Mexican Limp Dicks) The town went to hell fast. IT USED TO BE A REAL MICE TOWN TO LIVE IN YEARS AGO.
john hicks

United States

#300 Jan 11, 2013
CVILLE KING 92-97 wrote:
I started to bang out in cville in 92 when shit was dead and there were blacks on berkshire it was GD hood than with the mccoys living right on the corner Of berkshire next to fat ass mario savedra across from jorge baca haha...i went to the 1st cville meeting when we got a green light to start a set. i was there when it all began...the recruiting..people getting jumped in...establishing a council from head down to soldier....running up on berkshire/morningside.. day after day after day commiting crimes against the Gd's "frank haywood"on the block until it started getting serious and guns came out....the GD'S felt the heat and got off the block...at the same time we were running the maniac latin disciples out of thier hood over on the other side of town by village pizza...the fighting the stabbings and pointless gun play...people were getting shot everywhere behind 7-11 white hen pantry village pizza drive by's...it was us getting stronger and out of control @ the same time...cville alkqn grew to 120 deep and put on THE MAP(recongnized by the city of chicago)...when i reached the crown council @ the young age of 16 and was passed on holding the inca position because of my age...landing me the enforcer spot....i was 3rd in command of 120-150 soldiers and it was powerful...i learned alot from those days especially the true meaning of brother and friend...i watched my sister and my girlfriend take control of the queen sisters and lead them straight to a path of destruction...after all they were just following our lead and our point was to be respected and feared...not to sure which was more recongnized...but i do know i it was a pure wates of time and 5 years of my life....its crazy looking back now and seeing what we started...we all never knew it would still be around...almost 20 years later...
I was living on Wakefield drive through all of this...wow..you brought back alot of memories homie. I left that hood in 1994 moved to Miami..now I'm living in east Los Angeles..do you remember Boo or Henry or Bee-Bee ..Rene Cabral ..Squirt OR Puffy? I wonder what became of all my old homies. Email me [email protected]
devious d

United States

#301 Dec 1, 2013
you flake ass kings,thats why your hood shut down because of cartoon and your own and everyone scared to step up cause you know us dz will run threw you kk maniac all day amor
devious d

United States

#302 Dec 1, 2013
Flaagg wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice that there's a homosexual club for you to join and love. Good for you.
Is there also a "queen love" club for lesbians?
king killa queen thrilla

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) Aug 24 Martingrove Menace 40
I (girl) Walked in on my older brother masturba... Aug 24 wanderkub 1
News LGBTI campaigners turn on Swinney over homophob... Aug 21 Cave Man Alert 5
I think my 16 year old daughter is getting fat ... (Feb '10) Aug 20 hi there 101
News 3 teens dead after stealing one car too many Aug 17 where were your p... 6
News The Latest: Milwaukee toughens teen curfew Aug 16 Sammy 3
News Homemade 'dewshine' is dangerous, deadly (Jan '16) Aug 14 Just me 4
More from around the web