Teens charged with gang participation

Full story: Journal Messenger

Fourteen alleged members of the Bloods street gang were charged with gang participation around 5:30 p.m. Friday after they beat up a Hispanic boy, said 1st Sgt.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jdogg

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

YES I THINK THAT KIDS WILL JOIN THE GANG CLOSEST TO THEM AND THE GANG THEY KNO MOST ABOIT. IM 15 YEARS OLD, AND IVE SEEN GANG VIOLENCE AND STRIVE TO STAY AWAY FROM IT. IVE SEEN MS-13, CRIPS AND BLOODZ. YEA I GET SICK OF THE ISSUES THEY MAKE AND ALL THE DAMN GARFIITII THE DO! YEA... SO THATS MY OPINION. PEACE!(MYBAD FOR THE BAD SPELLING.)
jdogg

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

Tommy 16 wrote:
my stupid sis is hangin with some gang punks cuz she thinks it makes her grown up. she aint but 13 and her b/f is 16 like me. hes such a loser
...... yo dogg, if i were u, i would grab my friends together and have a nice little talk to that punk,,, if he gets smart just jump him.
jdogg

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

yea...................
Christopher

Edgewood, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Dinah wrote:
So when are we going to make a law that makes it illegal for a person to even BELONG to a criminal street gang AND rid the earth of the parasites?
Never, because a person had a right to belong to whatever they wish to belong to. It is only when they are doing CRIMINAL ACTIONS and the other people know that they are doing that when we should intervene.

The fact is that most gangs are meant to protect teenagers from adults. I hate to say it, but some teenagers NEED protection from their parents, because their parents are bluntly assholes.

Add to that, most of the 'crimes' the gangs are involved in are drug related (which those 'crimes' should have been repealed YEARS ago) and you begin to see the problem here.
Dinah

Dumfries, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Christopher wrote:
<quoted text>
Never, because a person had a right to belong to whatever they wish to belong to. It is only when they are doing CRIMINAL ACTIONS and the other people know that they are doing that when we should intervene.
The fact is that most gangs are meant to protect teenagers from adults. I hate to say it, but some teenagers NEED protection from their parents, because their parents are bluntly assholes.
Add to that, most of the 'crimes' the gangs are involved in are drug related (which those 'crimes' should have been repealed YEARS ago) and you begin to see the problem here.
Prove it. You still did not address the other things gangs do, the fact that you CAN'T get out of them once you're in; and the fact that even the police are trying to get rid of them.
Dinah

Dumfries, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Christopher wrote:
<quoted text>
Sympathizing with these groups sends you closer to where they are.
Dinah

Dumfries, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Christopher wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, got a problem with your own parents do you?
Sgt Tran

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Dear god help us all. Why the violence, let the cops do it. I've seen more violence than all of you put together. Soldiers did not, are not, and will not Fight other countries just for you kids to get yourselves killed. IF any of you have any sense at all. Please. Stop this. >>>END TRANSMISSION
Chris c

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

If you gang bangers want to do something smart destroy MS-13 and give blacks and legal citizens a fighting chance at getting jobs. Take them out, no mercy. We wouldn't have 30% unemployment amongst blacks in Washington D.C. now would we????
Wynona

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

I am a BL00D . SUW00P till I die. But gangs aren't what they display. Yes we are dangerous and a bad influence at times, but we also have morals and values. But I plan on getting out of this life because I don't want my kids doing what I already regret now and then. Being a BL00D is great. But not forever. I lost my cousin to the hands of a Crip. And I look back and think how easy a target I am as well. All it is is revenge revenge kill kill kill. Being a BL00D yes gave me protection and love, but only for so long. I wouldn't kill a old man and I got a 3 min violation for not following protocal. And I don't regret it one bit. I agree that joining gangs should be illegal. Gangs creat unnecessary damage and so forth. Being a BL00D or a CRIP or a LK isn't great. Its a death wish. Theres a meeting in my crew every Saturday for those who wish to be jumped out. I am first in line to stop living this life.
Chris c

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Someone just needs to shoot these bloods and crips and MS-13 needs to be eradicated like dogs in the street<specially the illegal ones> enough said. Join a gang you deserve to die. Down with La Raza, Mecha, and that other disgusting group Mexicans Without Borders.
Marelle

Hoquiam, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

angela wrote:
i think that lots of the teens in our todays society are really joining gains because they really dont realize what they are getting theiselves into and they just feel that it is cool and that is where the love is at since they dont get the love at home.
They don't always feel that it is 'cool.' in certain areas of the country, gang participation is for Self-preservation.
Rich R60llin 60 E LoC

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Im 30 and bkeen a membker of the CRIP$ since I was 14. Thke bkloods and CRIP$ originated from somethking so muchk pkowerful and meaningful bkut thkats really over most peoples hkeads. Thkere is not muchk you can say abkout me: prior service, hkonorabkle dischkarge, degree from ecpi in manassas va ( computer science and network security) and I still bkang, im just not a hkot hkeaded young loc anymore. Ohk yea "killa hkill" is fake just like most slobk sets in the bkridge area. My cuzzo smoked thkat fake slobk nicca "Dognuts" and no1 retaliated. Bkut your a bkunchk of gangstas... lls

C's ^ all day RichR60llin past thke grave NHC fa life
Ohk yea thkis thkat nicca E from the bkridge
We pull liccs, fucc ya bkitchkes and neva set trip
Fucc 55, 8 tray, snoovas, gtv, 606, all slobk sets
Catchk me and a few of my locs out thke city or waters edge, k2's bkrittanys and in your hkood

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Teenagers Forum right now

Search the Teenagers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 1 hr Zioni 312
U.S. condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 7 hr Zioni 27
Influential panel recommends depression screeni... (Mar '09) 22 hr HumanSpirit 6
Teaching five year olds about sex will only mak... (Mar '11) Tue Barney 2
Teens accused in Round Lake Pk. shooting (May '09) Tue DUH 75
American teen beaten in Mideast is a cousin of ... Jul 6 Garry Ackerman 3
No Trial For Harris Over 'Child Sexual Images' Jul 6 thedude 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••