No means no - but does yes mean yes?

Apr 14, 2013 Full story: The Globe and Mail

Why aren't we having a conversation with our teenagers that asks: Are you paying attention? Are you sure your partner wants to have sex?" says Caiti Barendregt-Brown, coordinator of public education and outreach with the Sexual Assault Centre London Why aren't we having a conversation with our teenagers that asks: Are you paying attention? Are you ... (more)

Full Story
Obot

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 14, 2013
Being passed out means yes in Steubanville
Pilar

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Obot wrote:
Being passed out means yes in Steubanville
What does being drugged with a date rape drug until you're unconscious mean?

Since: Apr 13

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Pilar wrote:
<quoted text>
What does being drugged with a date rape drug until you're unconscious mean?
I think that member you were responding to was exemplifying sarcasm

But drugs aside and sarcasm aside, when I am in a relationship I tell my lady I love waking up to getting some which obviously is pre consenting as a yes when alseep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think my 16 year old daughter is getting fat ... (Feb '10) Sep 13 Norrisjoshuar 90
Racism still exists in Rapid City despite effor... (May '09) Sep 13 Native FEDstate t... 32
Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) Sep 11 real honky 279
Heaven Sep 9 TaterTot 1
Steubenville, Ohio high school student convicte... (Jan '14) Sep 7 Former Resident 14
2 French teenagers the latest suspects in bid t... Sep 6 Eman 4
Muslim teens accused of suicide synagogue plot Sep 5 fedupwiththemess 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Teenagers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••