how to get your crush to like you
First Prev
of 142
Next Last
IMMMMREEEEEAAAAL LLYYBORED

Andover, MA

#2874 Jun 20, 2013
I know who you are lloveonedirectio n .... your name starts with an M....
SYMMPBCJ

Andover, MA

#2875 Jun 22, 2013
Hey ok I know who posted this and y do you guys care who posted it unless of course.......you're Sam
Summer

Coxsackie, NY

#2876 Jun 23, 2013
/QUOTE]he totally likes you I have a crush to his name is jake and he likes me to but he likes another girl better what should I do
trainboy39008473 0

United States

#2877 Aug 1, 2013
liza wrote:
okkkkkkk.......... i like this guy who is in a ton of my classes. we went out last year (6th grade) but i broke up with him then because he stopped talking to me and started avoiding me. I am pretty sure he likes me too and i want to be more than friends but i dont want the same thing to happen as last year. any tips??????????
. sane thing happend to me same geade and everything im a boy that mite know you
Amber

Victorville, CA

#2878 Aug 14, 2013
my boyfriend touched myy boobs and i realzed i whanted to have sex whith him but he wount even touch my boobs any more what do i do
Niall Kavanagh

Dublin, Ireland

#2879 Sep 14, 2013
carmen wrote:
i'm in sixth grade and i have a major crush on this guy named connor he's in grade 7 he doesn't really know i'm alive though what should i do!?
Well i am a boy in 7th grade ,nice to meet you, and you should probably approach him walk by him maybe drop something in front of him if he help you introduce yourself and by friends.
Katie

Kilkenny, Ireland

#2880 Oct 4, 2013
I like this guy,he's three years older then me though..but I don't actually know if he likes me or not, he makes eye contact 'a lot' he gets jelous when I talk to lads and embarresses them in front of me when he found out his best friend liked me and me and his friend were talking he just came over and told me straight out that his friend really like me and made him go read..I know it kinda sounds like he might like me but as I said he's three years older then me..does it matter? Help!
grace

Moorhead, MN

#2881 Oct 5, 2013
okay to all of you! if you want a guy to like you be yourself and become good friends! if he treats you like crap when you are being yourself then he is definitly not worth it but if hes nice when your being yourself then go for it! Good Luck!
just an average teen

Nahunta, GA

#2882 Oct 10, 2013
i like this boy in my grade. He liked me in pre-k to the 3rd grade and i really like him. i was told he was talking to a girl at a different school though. and my bff liked him but she dont anymore thank god. and now i know 2 other people that like him and one of them is a kinda popular person. and the other has no chance. not being mean or anything. i really want him to like me. every day after lunch i hang out with my friends and he hangs out with his friands and they aint that far from us. i just really want him to like me. any advice? comment on my post if u do have advice. thanks!
just an average teen

Nahunta, GA

#2883 Oct 10, 2013
i asked one of my guy friends to see if anyone liked me but he wouldnt. i really want my crush to like me help her please
Siddhi

Dubai, UAE

#2885 Dec 22, 2013
I'm I'm 5th grade I like 1 boy whose in my grade we both r mostly in the same thing like sports and everything else I've seen him copy me sometimes like these days I wear watches so he also started wearing a watch I removed mine he did the same and me and my friends were once walking around the school even he was I saw him starring at me and many times he does do u think he likes me too?
Siddhi

Dubai, UAE

#2886 Dec 22, 2013
We both were together until 5th grade cuz in 4th we have to choose Hindi or French I chose French he chose Hindi so we got separated in 5th the boys and girls r in different different classes!
Siddhi

Dubai, UAE

#2887 Dec 22, 2013
I think you shud try talking to him I think I likes u :) try to do the things he does it might work U can talk to him in some competitions or quizzes if their r any in ur school I'm sorry if this advice didn't work!:)
Friend

Andover, MA

#2888 Dec 22, 2013
zzzzzzzzzsleep wrote:
just tell me who you are and ill tell you who i am and then i can answer all of your questions, ok
Okay, I know who illoveonedirection (or whatever) is
I'll tell you who it is if you tell me who your are
Friend

Andover, MA

#2889 Dec 22, 2013
Iloveonedirection wrote:
Help! I really really x100 like this boy (sam boshar)but i don't think he likes me back. I took a bunch of "does he like you" quizzes and they all said no. He is in two of my ITTs and in my social studies and science classes. He's really athletic and smart and I'm sort of smart and a little athletic. Any advice on how to get him to notice me?
Ps I'm in sixth grade almost in seventh
I know who you are... Your name starts with an A
Zzzzzzsleep

Methuen, MA

#2891 Aug 26, 2014
Hi
anikka dion

Quezon City, Philippines

#2892 Oct 5, 2014
I dont know, im kinda shy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 142
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teens wearing leggings barred from United fligh... 8 min Spotted Girl 8
I caught my brother masturbating, was my reacti... (Mar '13) Sun Anonymous 30
News Important vaccines that should not be missed by... Sun Sandra 2
News Bill would more than triple Nebraska's cigarett... Sat Say What 3
News Boy Scout forced to drink urine at Scout camp (Jun '09) Sat Headbobber 78
News Maryland: Illegal Aliens Placed in High School ... Mar 22 Ice Man 1
News Bodies of 2 teens found in Baltimore home after... Mar 21 lol 2
More from around the web