how to get your crush to like you
Kimberly

Highland, CA

#2813 Feb 11, 2013
Love wrote:
I dont get why you guys want your crushes to like you back. I mean read love quotes. It says whoever falls in love first loses duh come on guys. You will get hurt when you lose at love and it hurts. When you fall in love research it on the net and be aware ignore it or not
Foock its true . I lost my first crush when he went to another school . But then i found another guy that makes me smile ^.^
A random guy

Oak Park, IL

#2815 Feb 11, 2013
Ok I came across this thing and being a guy I think I can help, ok well most of the time the guy will show the first sign of him liking you so if you notice those then most of the time he will like you so you need to egjnolage those signs and make your signs to then he will no and then he will start to talk to you, but I really like this girl and she likes my friend and she keeps switching her mind on weather she likes me or him, what should I do?
A random guy

Oak Park, IL

#2816 Feb 11, 2013
Ok well that same gilt I asked out in December and she said I pm not really shire, because she was moving into the stage of liking that other kid well we are still friends and things dont seem onward between us but do you think she still cares????????
Grace

Columbus, OH

#2817 Feb 18, 2013
Wear a lil lip gloss make your face stand out always style your hair
Always say hi casual conversation make friends with his friends
Emily

Columbus, OH

#2818 Feb 18, 2013
OH F. I HAVe Nooooo Idea
Bob

Delaware, OH

#2819 Feb 18, 2013
Be yourself and act natural. Don't be obnoxious I just try to be funny and caring.
A random guy

Oak Park, IL

#2820 Feb 19, 2013
Ok Tunis cause it sorta seems as if she doesent but I'm shure
Chi Chi

Coorparoo, Australia

#2821 Feb 19, 2013
i hav a crush on this guy at my high skool since grade seven and hes in my sis's class and im afraid she has a crush on him too and i want him to be in my class nxt year. he hangs out with boiis and a little bot of girls. sometimes i catch him staring at me. i dont know if he likes me or not.and sometimes when i look at him my rage just comes right up. i dont know if this is affection or love? some advice plz?
celeste

Saint Paul, MN

#2822 Feb 20, 2013
Ok i like this boy named damian hes so sweet and cute ^.^ but the thing is i dont know if he likes me back..... I think he does but how can i find out? I need to know NOW before some one els takes him and believe me alot of girls like him!!!!!! Im such a stupid girl :/
A random guy

Oak Park, IL

#2823 Feb 20, 2013
celeste wrote:
Ok i like this boy named damian hes so sweet and cute ^.^ but the thing is i dont know if he likes me back..... I think he does but how can i find out? I need to know NOW before some one els takes him and believe me alot of girls like him!!!!!! Im such a stupid girl :/
I ya I must say that's the same thing I'm facing, umm I would just start texting him or. Being in contact with him and just be really nice and if you do it write then I'm shure he will fall for you, or at least that's how I this girl got me to like he a few months ago
tesanj

Belgrade, Serbia

#2824 Feb 24, 2013
Girls love being pampered but at the same time they do not want boys sticking to them too much. They appreciate concern and love shown (in fact, they thrive on it) but at the same time they have a tendency of expecting worthiness in their partners. If your entire day is made up of wooing them, they tend to think of you in lesser terms. If you have a life of your own and it reflects in your attitude, you will stand a better chance of winning the girl over. It always suits more if you are professionally stable and your life has a sense of purpose. Girls see their partners as their future companions and they always desire a sense of wholesomeness in their partners. Fun and frolic is fine but vacuum in professional life of their partners is a strict deterrent for girls.

See more tips here:
Unknown

Pinckney, MI

#2825 Feb 25, 2013
Rosa wrote:
How do you get your crush to like you, like all guys are jerks. and there is these girls at my school they are 12 years old I think, And they show there bra and try to make guys like them it is so stupid, They hang out with the guy I like.. and he seems to be flirting with them way to much and it hurts seeing someone you like flirting with other girls ( what do I do?.)im really sad!!~
I know the feeling :/
Makenzie

Pinckney, MI

#2826 Feb 25, 2013
A random guy wrote:
Ok I came across this thing and being a guy I think I can help, ok well most of the time the guy will show the first sign of him liking you so if you notice those then most of the time he will like you so you need to egjnolage those signs and make your signs to then he will no and then he will start to talk to you, but I really like this girl and she likes my friend and she keeps switching her mind on weather she likes me or him, what should I do?
Girls do this sometimes. One day she might like you but if your friend does something really sweet she could change her mind. Just be really sweet and nice to her. For no reason EVER be a jerk to a girl you like or any girl for that matter because that never works (unless she's desperate). If someone insults her and she looks sad, assure her that she isn't whatever they called her. Girls love compliments! If she plays sports then go see her play and make sure you compliment her after (even if she didn't do very good). Anyway, this should work if she's a nice girl but if she's one of the school divas then good luck.
Makenzie

Pinckney, MI

#2827 Feb 25, 2013
@Random guy
Girls do this sometimes. One day she might like you but if your friend does something really sweet she could change her mind. Just be really sweet and nice to her. For no reason EVER be a jerk to a girl you like or any girl for that matter because that never works (unless she's desperate). If someone insults her and she looks sad, assure her that she isn't whatever they called her. Girls love compliments! If she plays sports then go see her play and make sure you compliment her after (even if she didn't do very good). Anyway, this should work if she's a nice girl but if she's one of the school divas then good luck.
Valerie

Alexandria, VA

#2828 Feb 28, 2013
So i just met this guy at school but hes in 8th n im in 7th so we dont have any classes with eachother hes really cute and all my friends in 8th grade say hes so sweet n nice i wanna get to know him better but how????
Owen

Sanger, CA

#2829 Mar 4, 2013
I'm in 5th grade. There is 2 girls that I like. We cannot choose where to sit at lunch so I try my hardness to sit by them. I sit at the bench with them and my friend Antony at recess. They laff at all my jokes and I don't know if they like me. What should I do. Please be honest.:)
Owen

Sanger, CA

#2830 Mar 4, 2013
Get to know her
Owen

Sanger, CA

#2831 Mar 4, 2013
Anybody got tips for me
A Random Guy

Oak Park, IL

#2832 Mar 4, 2013
Makenzie wrote:
<quoted text> Girls do this sometimes. One day she might like you but if your friend does something really sweet she could change her mind. Just be really sweet and nice to her. For no reason EVER be a jerk to a girl you like or any girl for that matter because that never works (unless she's desperate). If someone insults her and she looks sad, assure her that she isn't whatever they called her. Girls love compliments! If she plays sports then go see her play and make sure you compliment her after (even if she didn't do very good). Anyway, this should work if she's a nice girl but if she's one of the school divas then good luck.
lol no she's really nice
chelsey

Phoenix, AZ

#2833 Mar 6, 2013
Im in seventh grade i lile this boy and i keep on having dreams with him je always looks at me but he has a girlfriend any advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Waitress moved to tears after receiving $1,000 ... 16 hr Revel 1
News A Pakistani Woman on Sex in Pakistan (Mar '10) 21 hr pawan8160176121 38
News Important vaccines that should not be missed by... Jan 17 LIFELONG IMMUNITY 1
News Belarusian Teenagers Taken To Russian Federatio... Jan 9 NAZI RUSSIA 1
I think my 16 year old daughter is getting fat ... (Feb '10) Jan 6 Cantimaginr 106
News Teens rescued after slipping into Oakville creek Jan 5 Counter 1
News Teens in police pursuit in Far North Jan 3 Mom 1
More from around the web