noname

Winnipeg, Canada

#2773 Nov 20, 2012
Haley wrote:
I haVe a huge crush on this guy he already knows I like him but he keeps staring at me a lot and smiles I think he likes me
Ya. sounds like he likes u girl ;)
omg

Halifax, Canada

#2774 Nov 23, 2012
omg girls its easy to get a guy just start talking to him and hang out with him alot after a while just ask him out omg are girls this freeked out about asking guys out like wow
anthony

Fontana, CA

#2775 Nov 26, 2012
Ok thhis girl i like is at my school. She knows i like her and she thinks im annoying.what shiuld i do to get her ttto not think im annoying(p.s. im a really shy guy around her and when im around her i start studdering.and im a 8th grader.)
Kayla102

United States

#2776 Nov 27, 2012
I like this boy me & him & his friends play around with each other and 1 of my friend went out with him what should i do
Ryan

Punta Gorda, FL

#2777 Nov 27, 2012
I'm in 6th grade and I like this girl and I'm really good friends with her.One day I was planning to ask her out and her Friends told me to get her a pore sent so I got a stuffed animal.Then I was going to ask her out in between classes and one of my friends had someone ask her out for him.She said yes.I just sat there and watched them hug and talk.I don't know what to do?Will I always be in the friend zone?
Ryan

Punta Gorda, FL

#2778 Nov 27, 2012
milly wrote:
i have a crush and one of my good friends talk to him a lot and i feel sick and have chills and want to cry my heart out. but also i have a bff and he always talks to me. he stands up for me and is there when i cry. he is really funny,and i don't know if he likes me. any tips on finding out? and also, my crush, how can i get him to like me? id love it if you told me.
Just saying since I'm a guy.Ur friend that is sticking up for u and being there for u is the real friend.He probably does like u and u just don't know it.It seems lik he's trying to be there for u!
Ryan

Punta Gorda, FL

#2779 Nov 27, 2012
Kayla102 wrote:
I like this boy me & him & his friends play around with each other and 1 of my friend went out with him what should i do
Talk to him and become friends.Then slowly progress!
Pinky

Europe

#2780 Nov 28, 2012
Well I like this guy and he likes me too I mean like really I saw my fav pic on his phone heavens knows how he got it. But Im too shy to date him people talk alot
Ella

Sydney, Australia

#2781 Nov 28, 2012
i have a chrush on this dude and other girls in my chrush like him 2 sayin 'He's my men and talk 2 him alot and they play together in a pravite game i talk 2 him alot but she just smiles and walks away 2 his friends and my Friends arn't rly helpin me their sayin 2 him that im stalkin him right 2 him1!!!!
What shall i dso!!????
Kylie

Halifax, Canada

#2782 Nov 29, 2012
ok this is a long story so theres this guy in my class i like him but when im with the guy i like i come out as if im mad i cant help it!He asked me to dance but with out thinking i said no and leave me alone and he wouldnt stop asking so i swore at him i started crying after i realized what i said!-_- but my friend likes him too and he knows that! i've liked him since the first day of school im in the 7th grade he knows i like him but i rly embarrassed him that night and he thinks i hate him any advise for this confusing story? I just want advise of how to get over my madness vibe and my friend!? ty :)
Kayla

North Andover, MA

#2783 Nov 30, 2012
I say keep doing whatever ur doing with the boy in ur grade and don't flirt with the 8th grader because if u feel uncomfortable then that's bad and even if u fall 4 him, he's going to high school so it will only break ur heart… and now I just realized that this post is probably really old and that ur 2 years older than me…oops
Kayla

North Andover, MA

#2784 Nov 30, 2012
This is what u have to do:(I'm in her position right now with a weird kid and I'm in 8th grade) try to get over her because if she thinks ur annoying then it will probably never work out. It was just not meant to be and there are other girls out there who would want to be with u. Sorry. BUT DONT STARE AT HER!!!! THAT IS JUST CREEPY!
Kayla

North Andover, MA

#2785 Nov 30, 2012
FIRST THING YOU DO: get a dictionary
SECOND THING YOU DO: talk to your friends and tell them to stop it
THIRD THING YOU DO: just try and be friends with your crush and then let it progress from there
This works because in my new school (I'm in 8th grade) this exact same thing happened to my friend (creepy right lol) and she did those things and he ended up being her boyfriend
Lauren

Fort Collins, CO

#2786 Dec 5, 2012
So I like this guy at my new school but he is really popular and I always here the girls talking about him. Another guy likes me but I don't like but I don't want to hurt his feelings.
Sydney

Willmar, MN

#2787 Dec 6, 2012
Ok I'm in 8th grade and I like this boy a lot but he doesn't seem to notice me at all how can I get him to notice me we talk occasionally and we got paired up as lab partners in science once but we haven't really talked since then any advice?
Email sydneylucas@gmail.com
Caroline

South Richmond Hill, NY

#2788 Dec 6, 2012
OMG.. Thats happenin to me right now!! He is in 7 grade n im in 6.
noname

Winnipeg, Canada

#2789 Dec 6, 2012
omg wrote:
omg girls its easy to get a guy just start talking to him and hang out with him alot after a while just ask him out omg are girls this freeked out about asking guys out like wow
Some girls are just really shy and don't know how to approach. It's nothing a little advice can't fix though.
shymyra j dickey

Hemingway, SC

#2790 Dec 8, 2012
do not call a doy that you like an froud of tharyfriends they will be mend to you so criy he will say he sorry he will love you .
toni

Montclair, CA

#2791 Dec 8, 2012
dear people he wasn't even there from now on I'm just gonna chill boys are not the only thing in life the right person will come to you or you will be forever alone it doesn't matterbut what I'm trying to say is focus on something else what happened to girls rule and boys drool your life awaits you

~ Toni baglio ~
anoymous

Nottingham, UK

#2792 Dec 16, 2012
There's thiss guy in my form I really like I dont know if he likes me he always looks at me nd stares for a while he. Teases me nd tlks bout rude stuff like I'm going to bang ... in front of me nd looks back he always sits next to me and a lot mre does he like me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher, Husband Charged With Allowing Teens To... Dec 25 regurgitating 2
Three Teenagers Arrested in Gang-Related Homicide Dec 23 tony 1
Racism still exists in Rapid City despite effor... (May '09) Dec 23 arb 35
I caught my brother masturbating, was my reacti... (Mar '13) Dec 22 ukranian93k 16
Meet the teenage sex swap lovers (Jul '13) Dec 19 hey 183
Resisting reality no way to address pregnancy i... (Nov '06) Dec 18 jiv 2
Tate Schools Suspend Nine Students (May '10) Dec 16 geaux 29
More from around the web