how to get your crush to like you
Sadie

United States

#2733 Sep 13, 2012
kamo wrote:
i have a huge crush on this boy but he thinks im a pig
Thats terrible! you should find a different guy. He's not worth it if he thinks your a pig.
Sadie

United States

#2734 Sep 13, 2012
Help wrote:
im in 5th grade 10yrs. I REALLY like this girl named Sierra HELP
Just talk to her. Is she in your class?
Sadie

United States

#2735 Sep 13, 2012
angelina wrote:
i have a crush on this guy BUT he has a girlfriend but he says that he would go out with me if he wasnt dating her i think i just got friend zoned NOOOOOOOO :'(
Time will come. You didn't exactly get friend zoned... Just get to know him a little more and maybe sooner or later he will want you instead of the girl that he is with now. Right now just keep your options open and start flirting with different guys.
Ava

United States

#2736 Sep 19, 2012
My crush James his crush is my best friend and know I want to kill her
Ava

United States

#2737 Sep 19, 2012
I am so sad I almost cried
Sadie

Englewood, CO

#2738 Sep 20, 2012
Ava wrote:
My crush James his crush is my best friend and know I want to kill her
Its not her fault that he likes her. He obviously doesn't see the kind of girl your like. So just go for somebody else. Maybe someone else likes you that you don't know about.
Juls

Canada

#2739 Sep 21, 2012
Katriel wrote:
there is this guy i REALLY like he would all ways joke with me but than i "told" him i liked him it just all stopped what should i do?:(
Same thing happened to me :(
Nice to know I'm not alone.
Mya

Waterloo, Canada

#2740 Sep 23, 2012
I'm in grade 8 and I really like this guy. He always stares at me and smiles when I do. I find that whenever I go out to my locker, he's always coming out to go to his. I'm freaking out though because I don't know if he's going to my high school next year! Does he like me or is this all just me over reacting
Sadie

Englewood, CO

#2741 Sep 23, 2012
Mya wrote:
I'm in grade 8 and I really like this guy. He always stares at me and smiles when I do. I find that whenever I go out to my locker, he's always coming out to go to his. I'm freaking out though because I don't know if he's going to my high school next year! Does he like me or is this all just me over reacting
Theres a chance that he does. Just go and talk to him and see how he reacts :) I'm sure that his reaction will be good :)
milly

Albany Creek, Australia

#2742 Sep 28, 2012
elle wrote:
me and this guy are bff.we laugh to gether and hang out all the time.my friend says that he like me but i dont know if its true.what do i do?
same with me..but my friends don't tell me that he likes me. just talk to him a lot more,and just admit it! just tell someone you trust,and you'll grab some courage! don't have them tell for you,its better if you tell them.
milly

Albany Creek, Australia

#2743 Sep 28, 2012
i have a crush and one of my good friends talk to him a lot and i feel sick and have chills and want to cry my heart out. but also i have a bff and he always talks to me. he stands up for me and is there when i cry. he is really funny,and i don't know if he likes me. any tips on finding out? and also, my crush, how can i get him to like me? id love it if you told me.
jacky

Tulsa, OK

#2744 Sep 28, 2012
there is this guy that i like he talks to me only a little he barly notice me and his brother stares at me alot but i don't like his brother.
lizzy

Lawton, OK

#2745 Oct 1, 2012
Wo what???
makeup in love

Chino, CA

#2746 Oct 3, 2012
I like this boy I'm in 7th grade he tells me jokes we txt he always smiles at me I smile back I'm just to scared to ask him out what do I do?
katiegirl

Kazakhstan

#2747 Oct 5, 2012
im only 10 and i really like this guy but he like doesnt talk to me or anythign! i really wana know what to do! and i can't tell him that i like him beause everyone'll make fun of me! plz tell me how to make him notice me!!!!!!
katiegirl

Kazakhstan

#2748 Oct 5, 2012
i really like this guy but he barely notices me nd im only 10 so i cant tell him! snd im too shy to talk to him! should i like go up and like talk about stuff! plz help me!
Ruth

Kazakhstan

#2749 Oct 5, 2012
i totally like this guy but he barely notices me so im so sad! i want him to notie me but i cant tell him i like him cuz im only in 5th grade
danah

Iligan City, Philippines

#2750 Oct 6, 2012
there is a guy .. that i really like,oneday he looked at me .eye to eye.should i tell him that i really like him??
Andreaa from new town

Towson, MD

#2751 Oct 9, 2012
So i like this boy and he says he likes me but he will not ask me out...... And he is confusing me...... What do i do ?
Timara

South Africa

#2752 Oct 13, 2012
There's this guy I really like n I think he likes me back cause he sends he's friends to tell me that he says hy n stuff but my friend is like a bitch she likes all the guys n she flirts with him what do I do cause me n that guy really like each other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marshall teen requests trial in court on animal... (Jan '16) 4 hr Anon 125
News Jenks Alternative Center Students Lobby Lawmakers (Feb '10) Nov 30 shamika pasley 17
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Chicago teens fatally shot congressman's grands... Nov 23 Jungle Mentality 6
News Challenges facing refugees push some kids into ... Nov 20 Mullet Omar Simps... 1
News 2 teens charged with murder in shooting of U.S.... Nov 20 Babydoll 1
News 200 teens involved in nightclub disturbance (Mar '08) Nov 17 Jon 61
More from around the web