Nik

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

I'm confused now cos she dosnt like me but when she is near me she tends to look in my direction.
Nik

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

But when her freind was talking to me she just came and interupted us as if she didnt want her to talk to me.

Girls are such a wird hard to understand kind of human like we are for them.
Taylor

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

maya wrote:
i have this crush on a grade 7 boy! i am i n grade 6. he ones looked at me in the eyes and stared at me for a while and went. then again in the next day he kept staring at me again and never looked the other way. then when i started talking to a boy cousin he was looking at my cousin with a frown! do you think he likes me?
He totally likes you! So what just one grade ahead! Age is just a number! Love is all the matters!!
Taylor

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I like this guy and we are going to 7th grade in August but I don't know how to get his attention in 7th grade can someone help?
Taylor

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

paige wrote:
I'm in the 7th grade and i like this boy in my grade. He has a girlfriend but everyone says there going to break up soon...i dont really talk to him that much and i want to get to know him better ...any advice?
If he has a girlfriend then get to know his girlfriend first
Help

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

im in 5th grade 10yrs. I REALLY like this girl named Sierra HELP
Katriel

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

there is this guy i REALLY like he would all ways joke with me but than i "told" him i liked him it just all stopped what should i do?:(
candyce11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Rosa wrote:
How do you get your crush to like you, like all guys are jerks. and there is these girls at my school they are 12 years old I think, And they show there bra and try to make guys like them it is so stupid, They hang out with the guy I like.. and he seems to be flirting with them way to much and it hurts seeing someone you like flirting with other girls ( what do I do?.)im really sad!!~
i would say try being yourself and try to tlk to him about something he's interested in and that will build up ur relationship. see if there's anything you guys have in common. be yourself.
4 more advice and fashion that will help u get his attention go to :http://totsteen.blogspot.com/ it really helped me
candyce11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Black rock shooter wrote:
Does my crush like me
1. He stares at me
2. He's one of my best friends
3. He borrows my freakin pens
4.my friends say good luck on your gaming date Yes I know I'm a crazy gAmer
5. If we r like a tiny bit close we blush sometimes purple
6. We had cupcake day at school and he said my cupcakes look really yummy
7. We buy each other canteen food
8.he keeps trying to touch my breasts
9. He's friends try to get us together and give us free space
10. My friends say he definetly likes me

So should I tell him to kiss me or what
it sounds like he like you but u have to be sure because it might ruin ur friendship so be sure. he mite want u to make the first move or somethin so maybe u can make the move or just go with ur heart for more info and stuff like this go to: http://totsteen.blogspot.com/ it really helped me alot
candyce11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>If he has a girlfriend then get to know his girlfriend first
try to do things that he likes and tlk to him about things he is interested in and that builds up ur relationship for more go to http://totsteen.blogspot.com/
candyce11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Help wrote:
im in 5th grade 10yrs. I REALLY like this girl named Sierra HELP
get to see what she is likes and what she's into. in fifth grade a lot of gurls care about their cred. if she's like a lil b it more popular than u she mite care too much about her ego to go out with u but if not then just be u and most gurls like a guy with great sense of humor

http://totsteen.blogspot.com/
candyce11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Katriel wrote:
there is this guy i REALLY like he would all ways joke with me but than i "told" him i liked him it just all stopped what should i do?:(
it's not a good idea to tell him without havin all the signs. and maybe it's still goin through his head dat u like him. he mite not feel dat way about u maybe he just wants to be just friends. give hime him like 4months and look closely at the signs http://totsteen.blogspot.com/
Melanie

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I have had this crush on a boy for about two years and I am really shy. I am a bit upset because he has a girlfriend but on Instagram, his girlfriend's bio said she was single so I had hope, but then a couple days later the word "single" was going so maybe she was with my crush and broke up and made up again. I really like him but I don't think he likes me back...
kamo

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

i have a huge crush on this boy but he thinks im a pig
Mystery

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Ive liked this guy for a while, were both going into 8th grade nd were friends. Lately tho he's been noticing me more and talking to me more. Yesterday I got flipped off at a restraint nd he was mad because nd I quote "I don't think a sweet girl like you should be treated like that." my friend said he might like me but my BFF asked him out nf he turned her down but she still likes him so I've been keeping my crush a secret. I really like him but 1: idk if he likes me nd 2: even if he does my BFF really likes him nd even when we hung out at a carnival she got jealous nf didn't talk to me for a while until I lied nf said I didn't like him. Any advice? I can't get him outta my head so PLZZZZZZ help
Laura

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

There is this guy in my grade that I TOTALLY like, the only problem is that even though he is in 7th grade (like me) he once had a girlfriend but they broke up after like 2 class periods. All I know is that since his break-up, he Tottaly likes me and even asked me out. Do you think I should trust him after his short-term relationship???
Laura

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Mystery wrote:
Ive liked this guy for a while, were both going into 8th grade nd were friends. Lately tho he's been noticing me more and talking to me more. Yesterday I got flipped off at a restraint nd he was mad because nd I quote "I don't think a sweet girl like you should be treated like that." my friend said he might like me but my BFF asked him out nf he turned her down but she still likes him so I've been keeping my crush a secret. I really like him but 1: idk if he likes me nd 2: even if he does my BFF really likes him nd even when we hung out at a carnival she got jealous nf didn't talk to me for a while until I lied nf said I didn't like him. Any advice? I can't get him outta my head so PLZZZZZZ help
I think you should talk to him and get to know him. You should not really care about what your BFF thinks because it seems that this guy likes you, and if he likes you he cant really like anyone else. So what is your BFF looking for? I mean really, friends like that shouldn't be friends. If she doesen't like you for who you date, then I think you just have to leave her alone and go about your life with this "guy"
grace

West Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

okay i have a crush on this guy and i told him and we sre like bffs and he said he only like me as a friend!help i have a huge crush on him someone give me advic e asap!
angelina

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

i have a crush on this guy BUT he has a girlfriend but he says that he would go out with me if he wasnt dating her i think i just got friend zoned NOOOOOOOO :'(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,661 - 2,680 of2,835
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••