First Nations prepare for the mining ...

First Nations prepare for the mining boom

There are 8 comments on the Northern Ontario Business story from Dec 6, 2012, titled First Nations prepare for the mining boom. In it, Northern Ontario Business reports that:

Pic Mobert's Charlotte Tookenay took advantage of the Mining Essentials training program that landed her employment at Barrick Gold in Hemlo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Ontario Business.

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Dec 6, 2012
The White invaders know the legend of the Mayans. It says once these invaders start stealing the gold and diamonds from the sacred lands of the Golden people, then Quizi would act and punish the invaders. In Kitchsi-manitou's understanding of things, these invaders know they are stealing the Golden people's gold and diamonds. Its the Cree and Ojibwas that are called the Golden people. The Mayan legends speak of horrors to come upon the invaders while stealing gold they will hear gas coming up from below the ground and presto! Instant coffee, i.e. poisoned air.

Oh! Don't forget December 21, 2012. The alignment of the planets that will pull the Sun.

Since: May 11

On Your Back!

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Stinkin' white cracker monkies!!!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Monkey_Rench wrote:
These Anishnawbec are normal people without a blemish in their record. If they had a criminal record like me the Monsokan, nobody would give them a job. I am a convicted taxi cab fare fraudster and no one wants to give me a job and a suffering post traumatic stress syndrome mentally ill person. Shi.! I am in a mess. Again! Even with a degree, you must be criminal record free to be accepted for employment. All of Monsokan's relatives who have good jobs have no criminal records.

December 21, 2012 is coming. I have a electric [light] wreath on my door indicating "this is the end!". 21-9=12, holy! Its only 12 days.

Doomsday cabineers! Its time to move to your safe havens. The Government is hiding something of interest maybe a bag of "Smarties". The first thing you will feel is slight shaking. Look to the windows too, because strangers will be peeking in with space clothes on or the 'Squatch'.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Monsokan does not plan to bug out in some bush cabin even he had one which he built himself back there besides mileage 53.9 on the northern CNR line. Monsokan's brother James W. stole it from him and now I hear its a pile of wood, was never maintained by the retard who stole it.

I plan to ride out the supernatural event right here in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Like I said most of my money has been stolen by my son's relatives and not much left.

I believe the event will happen and that is when I will leave the city. Live in a tent or lean too to avoid hunger in the city. Partridges will be here and rabbits and a few more days is better than death a week ago is my motto. Invite me into your doomsday cabin when it happens.

We have a sign which is solid evidence that something is about to happen....if you look northwest about 12 past midnight...you can actually see the planets in a alignment. Yep! That is the sign.

On Your Back!

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Good plan! Let the old drubk Jimmy Wynn roast in the flames as the new world order is rushed in.

12 days until the stinkin' pale face cracker gods are trampled!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Monkey_Rench wrote:
Good plan! Let the old drubk Jimmy Wynn roast in the flames as the new world order is rushed in.
12 days until the stinkin' pale face cracker gods are trampled!
"Authorities apprehended Celaya about six hours after Tulare County sheriff's deputies were called, at about 8 p.m. Saturday, to a trailer on the Tule Indian Reservation. Inside, they found the body of a man and a woman; the body of another man was nearby.
Deputies also discovered a wounded male juvenile, whose condition and age were not known".
Something like this could become reality in the doomsday cabins. Hahahahahahah! Especially if Monkey Rench's friend is in there.
It shall not be long now. The wait is unbearable. You will soon have the fruits of your waiting come true. Nothing will happen, but something will transpire because of the alignment of the planets, that part is definitely true because you can see the action in the northeast sky at night with your own peepers.

On Your Back!

#7 Dec 9, 2012
A few weeks ago James K-Wynn told me it was the lizard people that will feed on our carcases in 2012. he said the white monkey leaders are all shape shifting lizard people planted here 4500 years ago as the 12th planet left our orbit. I for one welcome the giant flesh eating lizard overlords.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Monkey_Rench wrote:
Down boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Treating ED in teens key for future well-being (Mar '09) 8 hr williamssmith1n 25
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Aug 24 creepy 51
News Armstrong Williams: What if black lives really ... Aug 24 reality is a crutch 1
News Prosecutors: Boys taken from US custody, put to... Aug 24 AmericansFIRST 1
News Dr. Claudio Cerullo discusses the impact of bul... (May '10) Aug 23 Keven Frank Princ... 2
News Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) Aug 23 2015 Shemitah 1,581
News Fitchburg Police: Armed teens threatened man on... Aug 20 Tammy 4
More from around the web