Tears follow bloodshed as Texas mourn...

Tears follow bloodshed as Texas mourns 10 killed in school shooting

There are 57 comments on the South Wales Argus story from May 18, 2018, titled Tears follow bloodshed as Texas mourns 10 killed in school shooting. In it, South Wales Argus reports that:

People embrace during a vigil held in the wake of a deadly school shooting with multiple fatalities at Santa Fe High School A 17-year-old armed with a shotgun and a pistol opened fire at a Texas high school on Friday, killing 10 people, most of them students, authorities said. The shooting at the Santa Fe High School was the nation's deadliest such attack since the massacre in Florida that gave rise to a campaign by teenagers for gun control.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Wales Argus.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#1 May 19, 2018
"I've been a proponent of the 2nd Amendment my entire life. Until the event of last night. I cannot express how wrong I was."
Crew members on Keeter's bus had weapons and licenses to carry them, but those "were useless" during the Vegas shooting for fear police would confuse them for the gunman raining bullets on the crowd.
"These rounds were powerful enough that my crew guys just standing in a close proximity of a victim shot by this f***ing coward received shrapnel wounds. We need gun control RIGHT.NOW."

-Caleb Keeter, guitarist on the stage during the Vegas shooting.

Until one of their own family members are actually shot and killed, the gun nutters will simply keep going with “thought and prayers” & “guns don’t shoot people”& “price of freedom”

(I have noticed they’ve gone quiet on the “good guy with a gun” bullshit though)
Reason and Logic

Peabody, MA

#3 May 19, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
"I've been a proponent of the 2nd Amendment my entire life. Until the event of last night. I cannot express how wrong I was."
Crew members on Keeter's bus had weapons and licenses to carry them, but those "were useless" during the Vegas shooting for fear police would confuse them for the gunman raining bullets on the crowd.
"These rounds were powerful enough that my crew guys just standing in a close proximity of a victim shot by this f***ing coward received shrapnel wounds. We need gun control RIGHT.NOW."

Until one of their own family members are actually shot and killed, the gun nutters will simply keep going with “thought and prayers” & “guns don’t shoot people”& “price of freedom”

(I have noticed they’ve gone quiet on the “good guy with a gun” bullshit though)
Yep, they have moved on to blaming the doors. Schools have too many doors according to one Texas representative, sigh!

If somebody has to explain to said representative, the number of reasons why a school has many door and windows ...

Really?
REASON FARTS

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 19, 2018
Yep farts
Hoplophobes Unite

Tempe, AZ

#6 May 19, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:

Always nice to hear from a Madison Bolshevik as he parades his ignorance on a public forum.
Caleb Keeter's opinion is as useless as yours.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#7 May 19, 2018
Hoplophobes Unite wrote:
<quoted text>Always nice to hear from a Madison Bolshevik as he parades his ignorance on a public forum.
Caleb Keeter's opinion is as useless as yours.
All I know is that as long as people keep getting shot I'm going to keep dancing in their blood and pointing fingers at the NRA and gun owners.
I love rolling on the ground and slathering the blood all over myself in my orgiastic joy.
Soon we'll ban guns and I'll be coming for your kids and you won't be able to stop me.
Maybe your Orange Man will save you. LOL!

Since: May 13

Owasso, OK

#8 May 19, 2018
There are far more reasons that one can point to as a reason this is happening here and essentially nowhere else in the world (school shootings, that is).

I do believe that people have a right to own weapons, but I don't believe that gives them the right to walk around with them anywhere they want just 'cause "muhrica."

I also don't believe people should be heavily medicating their children either, but people are stupid and teachers are lazy so any child that doesn't act like a robot is pulled aside, along with their parents, and are scolded into pumping depression medication into their bodies, which causes psychotic breaks.

The fact that schools do very little to curb severe bullying doesn't help either.

But the mere fact that we have people who own firearms is not the reason this is happening. Look at Finland, Switzerland, Sweden, etc. etc. etc.-- they don't have mass-school shootings. Granted, they also don't have a society that's drugging their children. They also have a society that cares for their people via healthcare. They also have a government that ACTUALLY promotes freedom instead of claiming "going to war everywhere around the globe IS freedom."

The US is a violent nation and basically always has been. We've only NOT been at war for 13 years of our entire existence. We were created via genocide, torture, and all manner of violence. The Americans you see today (for the most part) are the descendants of those violent people.

Then add psychotropic medication, severe school bullying, class warfare, societal issues, and you have a recipe for disaster.

Guns shouldn't be stripped from people, but they should certainly be further regulated. Let's face the facts here: 2 common denominators were present in nearly every school shooting - guns and psychotropic medication (or the withdrawal thereof).
Besara

Bellevue, NE

#9 May 19, 2018
Necromateur wrote:
I do believe that people have a right to own weapons, but I don't believe that gives them the right to walk around with them anywhere they want just 'cause "muhrica."
Could care less what you believe when it comes down to the exercise of rights.
Necromateur wrote:
I also don't believe people should be heavily medicating their children either, but people are stupid and teachers are lazy so any child that doesn't act like a robot is pulled aside, along with their parents, and are scolded into pumping depression medication into their bodies, which causes psychotic breaks.
EXACTLY! And we're on our 2nd generation of children being pumped full fo psychotropic drugs until their adults and when they abruptly get off those drugs...trouble ensues.
Bu you want to blame the guy with the gun permit...because you say "muhrica".
Necromateur wrote:
The fact that schools do very little to curb severe bullying doesn't help either.
[/QUOTE}
Oh. But it's still the gun's fault?
[QUOTE who="Necromateur"]
But the mere fact that we have people who own firearms is not the reason this is happening. Look at Finland, Switzerland, Sweden, etc. etc. etc.-- they don't have mass-school shootings. Granted, they also don't have a society that's drugging their children. They also have a society that cares for their people via healthcare. They also have a government that ACTUALLY promotes freedom instead of claiming "going to war everywhere around the globe IS freedom."
Yes. That's why you shouldn't confuse the motives of pollutuicans with the guy walking down the street with a gun permit.
Necromateur wrote:
The US is a violent nation and basically always has been. We've only NOT been at war for 13 years of our entire existence. We were created via genocide, torture, and all manner of violence. The Americans you see today (for the most part) are the descendants of those violent people.
Got cites to prove that? The majority of people in America have descendants that came to this country post-Civil War.
Necromateur wrote:
Then add psychotropic medication, severe school bullying, class warfare, societal issues, and you have a recipe for disaster.
True again.
Necromateur wrote:
Guns shouldn't be stripped from people, but they should certainly be further regulated. Let's face the facts here: 2 common denominators were present in nearly every school shooting - guns and psychotropic medication (or the withdrawal thereof).
Why should guns be further regulated? What laws would have prevented these shootings? Be specific. How many existing laws were broken by the shooters in the first place?
Regulations only impact those that haven't chosen to live a life outside the boundaries outside of the law.
FART BESARA

Los Angeles, CA

#11 May 19, 2018
Could fart
FART BESARA

Los Angeles, CA

#12 May 19, 2018
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>
Could care less what you believe when it comes down to the exercise of rights.

<quoted text>
EXACTLY! And we're on our 2nd generation of children being pumped full fo psychotropic drugs until their adults and when they abruptly get off those drugs...trouble ensues.
Bu you want to blame the guy with the gun permit...because you say "muhrica".
<quoted text>
Yes. That's why you shouldn't confuse the motives of pollutuicans with the guy walking down the street with a gun permit.
<quoted text>
Got cites to prove that? The majority of people in America have descendants that came to this country post-Civil War.
<quoted text> True again.
<quoted text>
Why should guns be further regulated? What laws would have prevented these shootings? Be specific. How many existing laws were broken by the shooters in the first place?
Regulations only impact those that haven't chosen to live a life outside the boundaries outside of the law.
Can I blow you?
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#13 May 19, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:

Actually you may well see an increase in the sales of guns. Perhaps parents will decide if armed police can not stop this stuff, maybe they can protect their own.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#14 May 19, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>All I know is that as long as people keep getting shot I'm going to keep dancing in their blood and pointing fingers at the NRA and gun owners.
I love rolling on the ground and slathering the blood all over myself in my orgiastic joy.
Soon we'll ban guns and I'll be coming for your kids and you won't be able to stop me.
I can see you thinking like that.
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#15 May 19, 2018
www.youtube.com/watch...

Falling Down - I want breakfast

This is rare occasion considering all the angry people out there.
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#16 May 19, 2018
Seems like schools are getting it the most, why is this?
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#17 May 19, 2018
Necromateur wrote:
There are far more reasons that one can point to as a reason this is happening here and essentially nowhere else in the world (school shootings, that is).

Then add psychotropic medication, severe school bullying, class warfare,ge societal issues, and you have a recipe for disaster.

How about add people cant get their meds cuz shrinks are booked up or wont take cash or insurance.
JACKIE FART

Los Angeles, CA

#20 May 19, 2018
How fart
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#22 May 19, 2018
JACKIE FART wrote:
How fart
www.youtube.com/watch... - talking crab.
Plastic Surgery ASAP

Philadelphia, PA

#23 May 19, 2018
The perpetrator was a GOPMSer who lost his Twitter accr
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#24 May 19, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>All I know is that as long as people keep getting shot I'm going to keep dancing in their blood and pointing fingers at the NRA and gun owners.
SANTA FE, TX—In the hours following a violent rampage in Texas in which a lone attacker killed eight individuals and seriously injured several others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Friday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place.

“This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said Ohio resident Erica Webb, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations.

“It’s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn’t anything that was going to keep this individual from snapping and killing a lot of people if that’s what they really wanted.”

At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past eight years were referring to themselves and their situation as “helpless.”
Jackie

Bethlehem, PA

#25 May 19, 2018
Maybe a bunch of killers coming to states with all the Immigrants.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#26 May 19, 2018
The problem is spiritual and the imposition of darkness for decades by Leftists and Liberals. They have denied discipline in homes and schools. They have imposed atheism, as is the stated "belief" of this Texas murderer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Middlesboro School Board sets tax rates 19 hr Tax Man 2
News Brett Kavanaugh accuser speaks out about her al... 19 hr American_Infidel 73
News Cops: Father Drove Teens To Park For Sex Tue wichita-rick 2
News Woman comes forward to accuse Kavanaugh of sexu... Tue whiney beech 6
News Woman comes forward to accuse Kavanaugh of sexu... Sep 16 Jan2018 2
News Henri Van Breda smiles in court at sentencing h... Sep 12 Anonymous 5
News For parents of teenagers in addiction, treatmen... Sep 8 hugs not drugs 1