Tunisia Synagogue Damaged in Anti-Sem...

Tunisia Synagogue Damaged in Anti-Semitic Attack

There are 2 comments on the Forward story from May 6, 2014, titled Tunisia Synagogue Damaged in Anti-Semitic Attack. In it, Forward reports that:

A synagogue in Tunisia was vandalized in what a human rights activist and some Jews described as an anti-Semitic attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forward.

lindan

Tunisia

#1 May 6, 2014
information incorrect : the Tunisian people is smart
http://scriptnulled2014.blogspot.com/2014/02/...
Steve

Miskolc, Hungary

#2 May 7, 2014
It is perhaps not an coincidence that Synangoges (Churches of Satan) are also protected day and night by police officers in Budapest as well.

The people of Devil (Devil=Yahweh) are afraid of people wherever they are sucking the blood of the nations all around the World.

Satan and his people are strong, but God is with us, and Tunisians serve God when they distroy the House of Devil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protest planned at Elitch Gardens by breastfeed... (Jun '07) Feb 17 CommonSense 2,889
Son,age33/Myself,a54 yr.old mom ...... Feb 16 Metoo 1
News Father Shoots Laptop Over "Disrespectful" Faceb... (Feb '12) Feb 14 Spotted Girl 240
News Harsh parenting predicts low educational attain... Feb 8 MichaelN 2
Kids will ruin your life (Jun '10) Jan 31 Chidlfree woman 200
News The Duggars are 'trying' for a 20th baby (Oct '13) Jan 30 Kennyvonallen 6
News How to break the 'generational curse' that keep... Jan 23 imanidiot 3
More from around the web