New Study: No Difference Between Gay ...

New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents

There are 197 comments on the EDGE story from Jul 29, 2013, titled New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents. In it, EDGE reports that:

A recently released study by the Williams Institute confirms there is no difference in the behavioral outcomes of adopted children raised in same-sex households when compared to those raised by heterosexual couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#65 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The review board did not help write it. They were peers however.
Yes, I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man's body.
I didn't absorb anything, that is purely your claim. I am a genetic chimera.
I don't remember what you are talking about regard Spitzer.
I will, God willing, keep confronting gay twirl lies and denial.
The Bible describes a day when people will call black white, and white black. You are that depiction.
Now I know you are not only uneducated, but also a liar. Funny thing, if you had not argued his point, I'd still be able to give you the benefit of doubt, but now all doubt is removed.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#66 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I went back to bed.
However, I have no obligation to do your beck and call. You list the seven family types.
I thought you were maybe talking about the New York politician. If it is a study, make sure it includes the study methods.
Why does a legitimate cause need such troll behavior???

You were caught lying. Nice try at trashing MY posting at 5:47 AM

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#67 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I went back to bed.
However, I have no obligation to do your beck and call. You list the seven family types.
I thought you were maybe talking about the New York politician. If it is a study, make sure it includes the study methods.
I spent the last two hours watching your tacks on threads from your own homepage.

And you have the nerve to try to deflect you deception by asking what I'm doing trolling threads!

Sad.

Why would a person who truly believes their cause is legit need to resort to LIES to make their case look better?

YOU'RE BUSTED studmuffin!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#68 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The review board did not help write it. They were peers however.
Yes, I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man's body.
I didn't absorb anything, that is purely your claim. I am a genetic chimera.
I don't remember what you are talking about regard Spitzer.
I will, God willing, keep confronting gay twirl lies and denial.
The Bible describes a day when people will call black white, and white black. You are that depiction.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no such claim.
Please provide post and quote.
Smile.
http://www.topix.com/forum/new s/gay/TCBF8MG92324CI4JV/p2#las tPost

SMILE!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#69 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I looked at all the post you wrote and on this thread and can't find where you dismantled the methodology as you claimed. You've had two hours to name the 7 family groups from the study you claim to be so knowledgeable about but .....
(crickets chirping)
Chimeras: Two People in One Body, Not Just Science Fiction Anymore
http://voices.yahoo.com/chimeras-two-people-o...
I went by the definition you gave me when we first met. Thats' the page you gave that I book marked!
Now you back pedal.
You've had over two hours to name the 7 family groups you claimed to know so much about and claimed you had debunked in a post on this thread.
Still waiting.
Twirl Twirl twirl on Bullwinkle.
Honey, I never claimed the female was diagnosed a lesbian before birth.

You list the seven family types. I am not obligated to do your beck and call.

The survey of lesbian couple homes was attached to the Regnerus study conducted by a Dr. Marks if I remember correctly. Look it up.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#70 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The survey of lesbian couple homes was attached to the Regnerus study conducted by a Dr. Marks if I remember correctly. Look it up.
That's true. You said you absorbed a female and that you have a lesbian because of her.

Keep trying to wiggle out of your web of lies.

I'm enjoying this. And in a few days VERY few on Topix will give you the time of day.

Better check your feet for bullet holes. You been shooting a lot of rounds into them!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#71 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
DR. Marks IS Dr. Regnerus!

hahahahahaha

Boy you really can;'t keep your lies straight can you.
Go back to page one of this thread and look at how many times you contradicted yourself in this post you just wrote!

LMAO!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#72 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy do you get around...

Are you still promoting Mark Regnerus's widely panned study? Do you get royalties each time you mention this ridiculous piece?

Listen, preacher boy, you obviously don't know how to evaluate a scholarly article. You simply look at what people say about it, then use the article to support whatever notion you're trying to push.

You use scripture pretty much the same way.

I'll give you this... You have a hard-on for gay people, the likes of which I've never seen. You will stop at nothing to disparage us. Your goal in life is to destroy a portion of God's creation.

You are so misguided.

If you REALLY wanted to make a positive impact on children, you should look at the alarming impact of rampant divorce rates in your own heterosexual community.

Most gay people aren't going to have children. You're just trying to scare people by insinuating that gays destroy children.

You are so transparent.

Get a life...

Location hidden

#73 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR. I waited five minutes and looked at your home page. You were on the other threads!
I PROVED IT ON BOTH THREADS
TWIRL ON TROLLENE
I was going sh/t while I replied to you on five threads. When I wiped, I went back to bed. Look at the times.

Location hidden

#74 Jul 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know you are not only uneducated, but also a liar. Funny thing, if you had not argued his point, I'd still be able to give you the benefit of doubt, but now all doubt is removed.
Yes, and marriage has nothing to do with mating behavior.

LOL

Location hidden

#75 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy do you get around...
Are you still promoting Mark Regnerus's widely panned study? Do you get royalties each time you mention this ridiculous piece?
Listen, preacher boy, you obviously don't know how to evaluate a scholarly article. You simply look at what people say about it, then use the article to support whatever notion you're trying to push.
You use scripture pretty much the same way.
I'll give you this... You have a hard-on for gay people, the likes of which I've never seen. You will stop at nothing to disparage us. Your goal in life is to destroy a portion of God's creation.
You are so misguided.
If you REALLY wanted to make a positive impact on children, you should look at the alarming impact of rampant divorce rates in your own heterosexual community.
Most gay people aren't going to have children. You're just trying to scare people by insinuating that gays destroy children.
You are so transparent.
Get a life...
I simply noted that the charges by a gay blogger were addressed by peers and dismissed. Every one of them.

Just like I do you.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#76 Jul 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I already threw my natural mother under the bus, and I wish my father had come out when I was younger and been raised by him and another dad instead of having that whale in the house pretending her imaginary friend created the universe and gave commands to everyone.
Being capable of breeding does not qualify you to be a parent, end of story.
It would follow that you don't believe in G-d. If you did believe in G-d you wouldn't say and do these things.
All you are saying is you hate your mother so down the queer road you go.
You see mom and dad as a bad thing so you go find a same sex pervert and hope your dad does too.
You are sick and perverted.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#77 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply noted that the charges by a gay blogger were addressed by peers and dismissed. Every one of them.
Just like I do you.
That's a great deal different than the answers you gave me.

Yes those issues were dismissed by peers. They paid for the study and did the review!

No matter how much you insist otherwise it's true.

Why does a legitimate cause need to resort to such deceit?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#78 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and marriage has nothing to do with mating behavior.
LOL
Hey she isn't the one who frames her parents marriage as nothing more than a bitch at a puppy farm being bred by a hired stud. That's your sides claim.

You folks are always saying marriage is about procreation. That's why at one time two blind people were not allowed to marry in many States.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#79 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of those "lesbian" homes in that mockery of a survey were heterosexual, single mothers. That is why Regnerus is a mockery now, you moron.

Location hidden

#80 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>That's a great deal different than the answers you gave me.
Yes those issues were dismissed by peers. They paid for the study and did the review!
No matter how much you insist otherwise it's true.
Why does a legitimate cause need to resort to such deceit?
The research was funded by the Bradley Foundation, as well as the Wither­spoon Institute.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#81 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The research was funded by the Bradley Foundation, as well as the Wither­spoon Institute.
Looks like your study has been pretty much pilloried. When both your funding and methods are called into question, you're on anything but strong ground.

Location hidden

#82 Jul 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of those "lesbian" homes in that mockery of a survey were heterosexual, single mothers. That is why Regnerus is a mockery now, you moron.
This is for DNF also;

Here is the study I mentioned by Dr. Marks that looked at previous studies;

http://www.elsevier.com/about/press-releases/
research-and-journals/new-stud ies-challenge-established-view s-about-the-development-of-chi ldren-raised-by-gay-or-lesbian -parents

Location hidden

#83 Jul 31, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like your study has been pretty much pilloried. When both your funding and methods are called into question, you're on anything but strong ground.
'Pilloried'?

Did liberal funding disqualify lesbian studies?

The fact is, NFSS published its methods and funding publically. Something only ONE lesbian family study chose to do.

What gays did with NFSS was simply a gay troll hog pile. Disgusting.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#84 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is for DNF also;
Here is the study I mentioned by Dr. Marks that looked at previous studies;
http://www.elsevier.com/about/press-releases/
research-and-journals/new-stud ies-challenge-established-view s-about-the-development-of-chi ldren-raised-by-gay-or-lesbian -parents
You supporting Regnerus only betrays your dishonesty. You are a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 13 hr Christsharian Law 24
News Making GOP history, Trump vows to protect LGBTQ... 13 hr Christsharian Law 6
News Navajo Healthy Marriage project offers free edu... (Oct '08) 20 hr avery 35
News Man charged in Fitchburg woman's slaying; as fr... (Jul '10) 22 hr Fat Stevie 41
News Speaker to World Congress of Families: Don't la... (Oct '15) Jul 19 Bush Romney Boycott 26
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? Jul 13 MadamX 10
News New program looks to ease divorce pain (Jan '09) Jul 12 Susie Q 88
More from around the web