New Study: No Difference Between Gay ...

New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents

There are 197 comments on the EDGE story from Jul 29, 2013, titled New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents. In it, EDGE reports that:

A recently released study by the Williams Institute confirms there is no difference in the behavioral outcomes of adopted children raised in same-sex households when compared to those raised by heterosexual couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45 Jul 30, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell makes you think I should do your homework?
You still have refused to tell us the name of the Doctor that determined you female twin was a lesbian before you were born.
You answer THAT I'll do the research you asked. But we both know you can't do that.
Like I said I knew the trolls would flock to this story and start the usual BS.
OH wait how about you explain the methodology of Mark Regnerus and his study. While your at it you can prove the validity of Dr. Robert Spitzer too!
Honey, I already did the homework and debunked the claim.

I never claimed I was diagnosed a lesbian before birth.

The Regnerus study was assaulted and peer vindicated. Get over it. It is the latest, largest and most scientific study to date. Lesbian couples rated LAST, after single parents. Gay couples DIDN'T RATE AT ALL out of seven family types!

Location hidden

#46 Jul 30, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Better check that link. What you claim doesn't show up as usual.
Learn how to post a two line link in the site bar...

Location hidden

#47 Jul 30, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>We can and have. You do the same BS twirl you're doing now so cut the crap.
No, I gave you one study available that gave methodology. It was peer debunked.

I also gave you articles and a review of those studies that exposed numerous false claims and unscientific methodology.

Why does a legitimate cause need to use such deceitful tactics???

Location hidden

#48 Jul 30, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Kimare claims that when he was still a fetus he absorbed a female twin and is now a sexual chimera. Kimare has also REPEATEDLY claimed that the female fetus was a lesbian.
I have asked every time this nightmare shows up to provide scientific studies that prove it's claims.
Does he understand what such a claim tells us about him?
Does he see what his refusal to provide the study and methodology used to determine his claim says about his character?
Balls in your court stud.
Wow, five copy and pastes in a row that have nothing to do with the posts.

Moreover, you lie about what I said, and only expose your lack of knowledge about a genetic chimera.

Why does a legitimate cause need such gay troll behavior???

You have some anger issues honey.

Smile.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#49 Jul 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Regnerus study was assaulted and peer vindicated. Get over it. It is the latest, largest and most scientific study to date. Lesbian couples rated LAST, after single parents. Gay couples DIDN'T RATE AT ALL out of seven family types!
Peer vindicated by people who helped write it!
LMAO!
And no you have NOT addressed my question. You DID claim you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body. You DID claim the female twin you claim you absorbed was a lesbian.
You also avoided my point about Spitzer, probably because you know I may have bookmarked the threads you've said this stuff on.
Trying to find truth to everything you claim is like trying to pick up a turd from the clean side.

KNow this though. I WANT you to keep posting. With you, shadow and Brian G, more and more people reject the anti gay anti christian ideas you carry.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#50 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, you lie about what I said, and only expose your lack of knowledge about a genetic chimera.
Smile.
I posted 5 times so you had five opportunities to dage the questions. You performed as expected.

I lied?

You did say you are a sexual chimera. That you absorbed a female twin. You then claimed you had a lesbian trapped inside you.

Deny it all you want. We all remember your lunacy from all those other threads dear.

You claimed the Mark Regnerus study was peer reviewed? Yes it was by the people who paid for it. Why does a legitimate cause need such behavior???

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#51 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No you simply claimed you debunked it. By providing a link that doesn't even take people to the actual study! You never showed how you debunked it and now refuse to back your claims up. It should be easy if you did, just point to the post on this thread dear where you systematically debunked it.

Here's a test. You have two minutes to answer.

Name the 7 family groups from the study!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#52 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to post a two line link in the site bar...
learn how to post a link in full. Like this:
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-cont... d-Smith-2013-JFP1.pdf

(hint: use the back space button)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#53 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I gave you one study available that gave methodology. It was peer debunked.
I also gave you articles and a review of those studies that exposed numerous false claims and unscientific methodology.
Actually you gave me two. The spitzer study and the Regnerus one.

Peer reviewing a study you worked on and paid for isn't exactly an unbiased peer review. And that is what Marky got caught trying to do and you know it.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#54 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>No you simply claimed you debunked it. By providing a link that doesn't even take people to the actual study! You never showed how you debunked it and now refuse to back your claims up. It should be easy if you did, just point to the post on this thread dear where you systematically debunked it.
Times up KiMare. I even gave you an extra 5 minutes.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#55 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Yes I do. Liars and frauds make me angry.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#56 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>learn how to post a link in full. Like this:
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-cont... d-Smith-2013-JFP1.pdf
(hint: use the back space button)
my bad it does the same thing it did to you. I apologize for being mistaken on that point.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#57 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>No you simply claimed you debunked it. By providing a link that doesn't even take people to the actual study! You never showed how you debunked it and now refuse to back your claims up. It should be easy if you did, just point to the post on this thread dear where you systematically debunked it.
11 minutes have now passed according to Topix. I you have done as you said I don't see why you can't find your own post in 11 minutes.

But I'll wait.

SMILE!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#58 Jul 31, 2013
So you ran away again. I guess on the New study shows thread I can expect you to claim you had signed off. You said you debunked the study. I challenged you to name the 7 family groups and you ran here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...

Folks look at this thread and see what a fraud KiMare is:

as soon as I challenged him to name the 7 family grpoups he jumps to another thread.

Location hidden

#59 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Peer vindicated by people who helped write it!
LMAO!
And no you have NOT addressed my question. You DID claim you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body. You DID claim the female twin you claim you absorbed was a lesbian.
You also avoided my point about Spitzer, probably because you know I may have bookmarked the threads you've said this stuff on.
Trying to find truth to everything you claim is like trying to pick up a turd from the clean side.
KNow this though. I WANT you to keep posting. With you, shadow and Brian G, more and more people reject the anti gay anti christian ideas you carry.
The review board did not help write it. They were peers however.

Yes, I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man's body.

I didn't absorb anything, that is purely your claim. I am a genetic chimera.

I don't remember what you are talking about regard Spitzer.

I will, God willing, keep confronting gay twirl lies and denial.

The Bible describes a day when people will call black white, and white black. You are that depiction.

Location hidden

#60 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
So you ran away again. I guess on the New study shows thread I can expect you to claim you had signed off. You said you debunked the study. I challenged you to name the 7 family groups and you ran here.
Folks look at this thread and see what a fraud KiMare is:
as soon as I challenged him to name the 7 family grpoups he jumps to another thread.
Honey, I went back to bed.

However, I have no obligation to do your beck and call. You list the seven family types.

I thought you were maybe talking about the New York politician. If it is a study, make sure it includes the study methods.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#61 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Kimare claims that when he was still a fetus he absorbed a female twin and is now a sexual chimera. Kimare has also REPEATEDLY claimed that the female fetus was a lesbian.
I have asked every time this nightmare shows up to provide scientific studies that prove it's claims.
Does he understand what such a claim tells us about him?
Does he see what his refusal to provide the study and methodology used to determine his claim says about his character?
Balls in your court stud.
It asked for only one. ;)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#62 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible describes a day when people will call black white, and white black. You are that depiction.
I looked at all the post you wrote and on this thread and can't find where you dismantled the methodology as you claimed. You've had two hours to name the 7 family groups from the study you claim to be so knowledgeable about but .....

(crickets chirping)

Chimeras: Two People in One Body, Not Just Science Fiction Anymore
http://voices.yahoo.com/chimeras-two-people-o...

I went by the definition you gave me when we first met. Thats' the page you gave that I book marked!

Now you back pedal.

You've had over two hours to name the 7 family groups you claimed to know so much about and claimed you had debunked in a post on this thread.

Still waiting.

Twirl Twirl twirl on Bullwinkle.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#63 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And it also speaks often of false prophets. Is that why there are no mirrors in your house?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#64 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I went back to bed.
However, I have no obligation to do your beck and call. You list the seven family types.
I thought you were maybe talking about the New York politician. If it is a study, make sure it includes the study methods.
LIAR. I waited five minutes and looked at your home page. You were on the other threads!

I PROVED IT ON BOTH THREADS

TWIRL ON TROLLENE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strict parenting is a sign of love Sat Panties Hurt In L... 2
News Should you tell your kids the 'truth' about Santa? Dec 1 Merry Christmas 3
News Our Opinion: No shortage of good news last week Nov 28 Property Taxes 2
News Family Resource Center Opens in Pittsfield (Jun '15) Nov 20 DCF are MONSTERS 9
Crime Index is highest for Washington D.C. Nov 18 dela-d 7
News Couple barred from adopting because of their an... Nov 8 Vote Trump 6
Should I Spank my sons over the Pants, over the... (Apr '14) Nov 4 Maria 17
More from around the web