Celebrity quack moms - " terrible influence on everyday parents

May 23, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rock Hill Herald

Actress Alicia Silverstone's recently released book – "The Kind Mama: A Simple Guide to Supercharged Fertility, a Radiant Pregnancy, a Sweeter Birth, and a Healthier, More Beautiful Beginning" – is chock-full of attachment parenting lessons and dangerous misinformation.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated May 28, 2014
IN OTHER WORDS

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 24, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

In other words SHEEPLE listen to the vaccinators only. Its version of the truth is the only one you zombies should listen too.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 24, 2014
 

Judged:

8

4

4

Everyone knows since the 20's and 30's, Hollywood and actors have been the start of trends. But in those days, actors didn't go out of their way to broadcast their private life and opinions. These days, you make money from doing it. Silverstone’s book isn't just about a comment about vaccines, it's one thing to give a friend advice or their opinion. It's another to sell and make a profit off a book with quack idea's for the general public and that's all it is, quack. Nothing in her book is backed up. Nothing. She's a very niave parent, experimenting on her own child and then selling that to the public.

So be mindless and listen to every quack actor who writes a book, they're making big money off of you. Funny how anti vaxxers promote listening to quack actors who have no medical training at all and who cant support evidence to any of their claims, be it about vaccines or tampons. The whole world isn't going to stop using vaccines, diapers, tampons or become vegans just because one dimwit writes a book.
Pharma Paid friend

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 24, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

friend wrote:
Everyone knows since the 20's and 30's, Hollywood and actors have been the start of trends. But in those days, actors didn't go out of their way to broadcast their private life and opinions. These days, you make money from doing it. Silverstone’s book isn't just about a comment about vaccines, it's one thing to give a friend advice or their opinion. It's another to sell and make a profit off a book with quack idea's for the general public and that's all it is, quack. Nothing in her book is backed up. Nothing. She's a very niave parent, experimenting on her own child and then selling that to the public.
So be mindless and listen to every quack actor who writes a book, they're making big money off of you. Funny how anti vaxxers promote listening to quack actors who have no medical training at all and who cant support evidence to any of their claims, be it about vaccines or tampons. The whole world isn't going to stop using vaccines, diapers, tampons or become vegans just because one dimwit writes a book.
only imbeciles follow Hollywood anything. But did Hollywood set up VAERS or the NVICP or its court? Yet they exist and keep track of some vaccine adverse effects which include death, brain damage, gene mutation and so much more. So why does the media attack a few celebrities instead of reporting on VAERS and the NVICP??? Could it be trying to get imbeciles to believe being concerned about vaccine safety is crazy? Yea thar's what it means. Easier than the fallout and outrage that would come with being truthful.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 24, 2014
 

Judged:

8

4

4

Try reading VAERS statements, had you ever you'd not bring up off topic stuff but more importantly, celebs don't even bring up VAERS when they're spewing their quack books!
http://vaers.hhs.gov/data/index
and
http://vaers.hhs.gov/about/index

DUH MOMENT

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 24, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

friend wrote:
Try reading VAERS statements, had you ever you'd not bring up off topic stuff but more importantly, celebs don't even bring up VAERS when they're spewing their quack books!
http://vaers.hhs.gov/data/index
and
http://vaers.hhs.gov/about/index
Yes run by FDA/CDC and denies all association. Big surprise they lie about vaccine damage. Then they "define" for their own purpose what a vaccine injury is so they can decline autism and the thousands of vaccine injuries that result in autism.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 24, 2014
 

Judged:

8

3

3

If they're run by the FDA and CDC and lie, why in the world would you ever bring them up!!! Leave it to an anti vaxxer to debunk himself!
friend the dimwit

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 24, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

friend wrote:
If they're run by the FDA and CDC and lie, why in the world would you ever bring them up!!! Leave it to an anti vaxxer to debunk himself!
I bring it up because it exists. Why does it exist? Just because those that run it are covering up most vaccine damage doesn't change the evidence that a vaccine adverse effects reporting system collects reports of "alledged" vaccine injuries. In some cases its death.
ric99

Boston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 26, 2014
 

Judged:

6

3

3

And where is Ross Coe's evidence for these "cover-ups"? As ususal, he doesn't have any. We are just expected to believe that they exist because he says so. Unlike him, we weren't born yesterday.
Wow

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 26, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

ric99 wrote:
And where is Ross Coe's evidence for these "cover-ups"? As ususal, he doesn't have any. We are just expected to believe that they exist because he says so. Unlike him, we weren't born yesterday.
You weren't even born, you're a bowel movement. For those of you who aren't 15 years old, choose any Pharma company name and search with the word LAWSUIT and you'll see what blind teen ricDUH99 can't see. By cover up, I mean having corporate lawyers handle issues and government protection for one particular industry, vaccine makers. Who wouldn't be suspicious?
ric99

Brigg, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 26, 2014
 

Judged:

6

4

4

Still no verifiable evidence from Ross Coe, but a lot more insults instead. Typical!
VACCINE PLOPAGANDA

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 28, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

ric99 wrote:
Still no verifiable evidence from Ross Coe, but a lot more insults instead. Typical!
another bowel movement from UK troll ricDUH99

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••