Attachment Parenting: Building Strong...

Attachment Parenting: Building Strong Bonds With Your Child

There are 1 comment on the Indiana's NewsCenter story from May 12, 2012, titled Attachment Parenting: Building Strong Bonds With Your Child. In it, Indiana's NewsCenter reports that:

UNDATED - It's been an instant talker even before it hit newsstands. Time magazine's latest cover photo depicting a mother breastfeeding her then 3-year-old son has many shocked at the very sight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indiana's NewsCenter.

SilverSwanBabies

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1 May 13, 2012
fit the needs of a diverse community while respecting everyone's interest is the issue. Don't force your beliefs on others. Nudity not breast feeding is the issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 50 min True Christian wi... 23
How to Secretly Track Your Teen with GPS (Oct '10) 2 hr leticia 4
News Read one gay dad's scathing letter to anti-LGBT... 8 hr too lazy to log in 17
News How Autistic People Helped Shape the Modern World 15 hr friend 14
News Aboriginal kids in care: 4 approaches to improv... 16 hr Melvin Straight A... 12
News Fisher-Price's new campaign is making a positiv... Mon leticia 16
News Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner are divorcing Sun Kevn 1
More from around the web