Your kid saw you having sex: Now what?

Nov 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: She Knows

Let's face it - sharing living quarters with the younger generation can be a libido-killer. By the time they are old enough to stay up past 7 p.m. and get up to use the bathroom at night, chances are you'll get caught in the act.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“DON'T TREAD ON ME”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

This reminds me of the Tracey Ullman Show when they did a skit which I think was the ONLY one that was mostly drama, and not comedy, when a married couple, played by Julie Kavner and Stuart Margolin, are talking about their son's 30th birthday, and it's apparent they don't have a good marriage, and they mention their son Daniel saw them having sex when he was young. And she said "Get out !" And he did. LOL
Cate

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Rather than making a big deal of it, you explaine that it is a norman healthy activity between a mommy and daddy. Its some thing they will do when they are older and you leave it alone. When they are old enough to ask questions they will. Give them the truth and as much as they can handle for their age.

You will have to tell them that they are not to go telling others about what they know because you will have to answer questions from other patents at some point in time.
Hey hey hey

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

17 inch dingle right here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••