'Clueless' actress Alicia Silverstone...

'Clueless' actress Alicia Silverstone joins anti-vaxxer movement

There are 1 comment on the GlobalNews story from Apr 25, 2014, titled 'Clueless' actress Alicia Silverstone joins anti-vaxxer movement. In it, GlobalNews reports that:

Just as Jenny McCarthy jumped off the anti-vaccination train, another blonde actress jumped on: in her new parenting book, Clueless star Alicia Silverstone urges parents not to vaccinate their kids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GlobalNews.

elluskott

Farmington, MN

#1 Apr 29, 2014
Oh dear God how awful! Do these idiots realize that babies DIE of measles? 158,000 people die worldwide each year from measles. It's awful, but one almost wishes that people like these idiots, literally promoting death, would themselves have that experience. And why do people buy these books? How stupid can you get? J.Christ on a crutch, why do people buy books by these B stars (who apparently wish they'd gone to medical school) instead of simply consulting their doctor? Stupidity is deadly indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids will ruin your life (Jun '10) Aug 11 pull head out of ass 202
News Spanking a child could lead to negative consequ... Aug 8 non homo pheobie 3
News What do you Think? Restaurant Says no Kids Allowed (Jul '11) Aug 8 KingH13 24
News Raising a vegan baby: Parents say abuse cases g... (Oct '16) Aug 2 Wee 2
News Feminist: I Know I Shouldn't Generalize, But Me... Aug 1 TerriB1 1
News Find out you can sign up to support group to he... Jul 26 who do u call 1
News Gay Israeli Celebs Decry Same-Sex Adoption Ban Jul 20 Wrong Move 5
More from around the web