No happy ever after for some: Carlsba...

No happy ever after for some: Carlsbad women tell their stories of domestic abuse

There are 4 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Oct 16, 2012, titled No happy ever after for some: Carlsbad women tell their stories of domestic abuse. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

When women enter into a relationship, they often hope for a fairy tale ending, complete with a death do us part.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 16, 2012
...yeah...it's only women who get beaten. It's ALWAYS the male who's the perp. Jerk me off some more gob'ment workers in your do-gooder little silver cars with yellow stickers on the back.

By the way, since my ex wife got out of jail for D.V. 3 years ago, where's my 3 years' worth of Court-ordered back child support which she owes me? Oh, that's right. She's a woman. They don't have to pay. Our law don't work for bald white males, cuz' they look like the type who beat on women.

Take this newspaper feature and shove it so far up your arse it hits the base of your SKULL.
TwoFisted

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Sounds like you could benefit from a beating yourself. I would be happy to oblige.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Bellcrank wrote:
...yeah...it's only women who get beaten. It's ALWAYS the male who's the perp. Jerk me off some more gob'ment workers in your do-gooder little silver cars with yellow stickers on the back.
By the way, since my ex wife got out of jail for D.V. 3 years ago, where's my 3 years' worth of Court-ordered back child support which she owes me? Oh, that's right. She's a woman. They don't have to pay. Our law don't work for bald white males, cuz' they look like the type who beat on women.
Take this newspaper feature and shove it so far up your arse it hits the base of your SKULL.
why just 3 years? did she get the child(ren) back through court or did you give them back? if said is true then take her back to court. There are many women who do abuse and the numbers are climbing.
deadbeats are deadbeats

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Oct 18, 2012
regaurdless of sex. also, abusers are abusers... and there are many who are women, both abusers and deadbeats. i know a few single fathers, true this is rare but not so much any more. i had a couple of friends in school who lived with just their dad. i wasnt even allowed to stay with them, because their mom didnt trust them. things have changed though. i believe i good man being responsible is something that should be rewarded. years ago, if the mother was unfit or if they just didnt want their kid they got handed off to the mothers grandparents. the father should have the first option, before other familly is considered. at least the kids grow up knowing one of their parents cared enough to stay around, to choose them over drugs, jail, partying... ect. their kids will grow up knowing what a man is supposed to be, something so many young people will never see.
they will order her to pay child support if you take it to court. i know this, because it has happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids will ruin your life (Jun '10) 14 hr annals 198
Should I Spank my sons over the Pants, over the... (Apr '14) Aug 24 Nick 16
News Irish gay marriage referendum campaigner warns ... Aug 23 Fa-Foxy 8
News Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Aug 17 Pepper 188
News Barack Obama's daughter Malia filmed smoking we... Aug 13 Serratus Anterior 1
News Fewer Women Are Having Babies Than Ever Before Aug 11 Serratus Anterior 5
News Making GOP history, Trump vows to protect LGBTQ... Aug 7 GCT 12
More from around the web