kevin

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Is a bedtime of 8pm or earlier too early for a 12 year old and can it cause self image problems since he or she would know that almost all of his or her classmates would go bed later than that?
Would it be humiliating to the child when his or her classmates found out about the early bedtime?
A helping hand

Eastwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I my self have twins who are twelve years old and have set them a bed time of 9 because they usually take 20 to 30 minutes to bed and settled down
It also helps if u go to bed with them because it makes them feel at an equal with you even if you decide to snugle under the covers with a book, some work or even a movie on your computer

Hope this worked
alex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I have three kids 8,, 5, &2 and if we don't put them to bed before 8 we will regret it.

They wake up at 5am sharp like an alarm clock if they go to bed late.
oliver

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

hi i am 22 and when i stay at.my dads and step mums house i have a bedtime of 8 pm i have to be in pjs by 7
Dougal

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

When I was 12 I had to go to bed at the same time as my baby brother and my other brother who was at the time 8yrs old. Tea would be at 5pm folowed by us all been bathed and in our pyjamas before 6pm. Most nights we would all be in bed and put down to sleep by 7pm. Most Sunday nights we would be given our tea early and we would would be usually all be bathed and in our pyjamas by 5pm bedtime would usualy be 6pm as this was the night our Mother and Father would go out for the evening and we would have a babysitter for the night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••