Should Spanking /Paddling be re-intro...

Should Spanking /Paddling be re-introduced in schools ?

Posted in the Parenting Forum

Hnry

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2013
I think, what todays kids are missing is: a good whacking on the Tush for Discipline !
James

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2014
I attend a Christian school run by a local Baptist church. Spanking is still used my teacher and principal have each paddled me you can hear the crack of the paddle echo through the hallway a couple times a week. My teacher at times has us stay after for what she calls a more complete talking to My Mom is in complete agreement with this.
Ms Wattson

New York, NY

#3 Feb 3, 2014
Totally agree
Jane

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2014
Hnry wrote:
I think, what todays kids are missing is: a good whacking on the Tush for Discipline !
I think the boys need it most !!
Gretta

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text> I think the boys need it most !!
and Yes ,with the pants down !!
StrictStepMom

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2014
James, my 14-year-old stepson was enrolled this year in a local Christian school that employs spanking. The preferred method is boys drop their jeans and receive swats over their underpants while the girls receive the swats over their skirts. When I inquired about this disparity I was told it was to equal out any advantage The boys have by the thickness of their jeans compared to the Thinner material of the girls skirt. Teachers appear to be limited to Administering between 3 to 6 Swats The principal 6 to 12.
Maria

New York, NY

#7 Apr 11, 2014
StrictStepMom wrote:
James, my 14-year-old stepson was enrolled this year in a local Christian school that employs spanking. The preferred method is boys drop their jeans and receive swats over their underpants while the girls receive the swats over their skirts. When I inquired about this disparity I was told it was to equal out any advantage The boys have by the thickness of their jeans compared to the Thinner material of the girls skirt. Teachers appear to be limited to Administering between 3 to 6 Swats The principal 6 to 12.
do the boys always obey & drop their pants just like that or they fuss around first ? & is it done in front of the whole class ? what does your son wear for underpants ?
Cynthia

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2014
Maria wrote:
<quoted text> do the boys always obey & drop their pants just like that or they fuss around first ? & is it done in front of the whole class ? what does your son wear for underpants ?
I'm sure there is additional consequences for those that dont obey ! If my son doesnt obey & I have to take down his pants ,then its a double dose & On the BARE Bottom !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Bradlee Jr. to speak at Dallas Childrena s ... Wed Micha Moresheth 2
Kids will ruin your life (Jun '10) Apr 16 kevin rains 209
News 'Roseanne' Recap: Darlene's Daughter Pushes Ros... Apr 7 Raven 1
News Parents face many challenges in discussing sex ... Apr 6 Logic Analysis 2
News Planned Parenthood boss: Kushner threatened to ... Apr 5 cpeter1313 1
News Law would let courts restore parental rights (Apr '07) Mar 24 babymama505 198
News Chris Selley: Motherisk is the Ontario Liberals... Mar 22 onlibpartysite 2