huffpost writer is mad that 17 year o...

huffpost writer is mad that 17 year old girl (on modern family) is having sex with boyfriend

There are 6 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Feb 25, 2012, titled huffpost writer is mad that 17 year old girl (on modern family) is having sex with boyfriend. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

The problem I have with this is that I don't believe that every high school senior is out there having sex, is ready to have sex or needs to feel that 17 or 18 is the appropriate age to have sex because he or she saw it on prime-time TV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

Chuck

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Feb 26, 2012
C'mon, TV!!! Stop with this shit already. Seventeen IS too young for these kinds of actions. Slow down and stop encouraging your young audience to screw around!!!!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Chuck wrote:
C'mon, TV!!! Stop with this shit already. Seventeen IS too young for these kinds of actions. Slow down and stop encouraging your young audience to screw around!!!!!
Chuck,do you remember when you began to masturbate?I'll bet it was much younger than 17 or 18.Isn't masturbation sex?Girls do have sexual urges too;and,at times,they are very strong.
CaDad

Rocklin, CA

#4 Feb 27, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Chuck,do you remember when you began to masturbate?I'll bet it was much younger than 17 or 18.Isn't masturbation sex?Girls do have sexual urges too;and,at times,they are very strong.
And what does that have to do with anything? Just in case your a moron and live somewhere in the vast tundra of Alaska with no human contact, women masturbate also!!!
A helping hand

Ryde, Australia

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Mr cdady i sugest you search "an idiot abrord" as i am almost certan you may be able to relate to the presenter
As a side note i do not own the copywrite so please aquire a coppy legally
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#8 Jan 9, 2013
They still shouldn't be engaging in it. Boys are just rapists when they do it somehow, but girls when they do it are just satisfying their urgies?
um

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jan 9, 2013
There are alot of things on tv that "not everyone is doing". Not everyone lives in a nice suburban neighborhood for starters. The list goes on and on, but more importantly the show is rated PG. in case you didn't know that stands for PARENTAL GUIDANCE! That means as a parent you need to step in and discuss with your child that just because its on a tv show does not mean it is the right thing to do. Shows like this can be great conversation starters for parents who are unsure of when to approach their children on these sometimes awkward/embarrassing/sensitive issues. IF parents are willing to take the time to talk to their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Juvenile mom abandoned newborn baby in ... Jan 16 whoa 1
News Strict parenting is a sign of love Jan 7 CourseFailsNiftyM... 8
News Has Janet Jackson secretly become a Muslim foll... Jan 6 Kokushi 9
News Our Opinion: No shortage of good news last week Dec '16 Bowl Bound 5
News Should you tell your kids the 'truth' about Santa? Dec '16 Merry Christmas 3
News Family Resource Center Opens in Pittsfield (Jun '15) Nov '16 DCF are MONSTERS 8
Crime Index is highest for Washington D.C. Nov '16 dela-d 7
More from around the web