Poll: 2 in 5 women would consider parenting solo

Full story: The Daily Republic

As Christy Everson was nearing age 40, she made a decision: She wanted to have a child, even though she was single and it meant doing it all alone.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of45
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

barry wrote:
Having taught sixth graders for thirty years, I felt a desperate gambit.
Turns out the gambit was not for them, but for my own soul.
You were a teacher?
marla

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>NO? Are you sure? Or are Rylah, Ila, Kylah from the side of the family no one speaks to?
No cousins, but I do have 4 aunties. Pancha, Pucha, Chata and Chula.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

marla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, now you got me on that one.
All

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

marla wrote:
<quoted text>
residing in your sick head.
marla

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

All wrote:
<quoted text>
residing in your sick head.
Feeling left out cuz you don't get any luv?
You are

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

marla wrote:
<quoted text>
the one with all the imaginary friends and relations.
marla

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

You are wrote:
<quoted text>
the one with all the imaginary friends and relations.
Chill, you seem to be bothered by little things. At least I know my name and my relatives names. You don't even know yours, ha ha. I think we should call you La Llorona.
CallousOneToo

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

...and recent government statistics say that 2 out of 5 women that have children already are parenting solo since they either 1) got knocked up by some loser that doesn't want to live up to his parental responsibilities, or 2) don't know who their baby's daddy is.
Do you

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

marla wrote:
<quoted text>

At least I know my name and my relatives names.
really? Which self is talking?
Why

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="CallousOneToo
.[/QUOTE]

do you hate women?
marla

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Do you wrote:
<quoted text>
really? Which self is talking?
A question you should ask one of your many selves first. I only post by one name numbnuts.
Whatever

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

marla wrote:
<quoted text>
you say. I guess barry, darla, carla and the other marla are being suppressed today or the phony pollster has a daytime imposter.
Concha pena

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

WHAT?? the outdoor is beautiful but checking the Forum I find this interesting,if doubtful, thread. Where did we go wrong? True, since I was aware of life, fatherless children have been with us. The penitentiary has ample proof of this fact. It's a sad fact that many children become adults without father-figures around the home but there should have been males around to admire and no abuse. My mind is screaming from this woman who claims fathers are not necessary. This is the 21st Century and the calendar began with Birth of the First-born Child. His earthly father was very much needed. A Father we need. No woman should think of raising children without support of a male person. Why does the sperm contributor run as soon as the pregnancy becomes real? That's a topic to cover in this here Forum. Family, we are.
marla

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
you say. I guess barry, darla, carla and the other marla are being suppressed today or the phony pollster has a daytime imposter.
Who put a quarter in your nameless slot? I responded to another poster and here you come, budding in as usual. Is Santa Fe so boring you have to create mitote?
Its not easy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Concha pena wrote:
WHAT?? the outdoor is beautiful but checking the Forum I find this interesting,if doubtful, thread. Where did we go wrong? True, since I was aware of life, fatherless children have been with us. The penitentiary has ample proof of this fact. It's a sad fact that many children become adults without father-figures around the home but there should have been males around to admire and no abuse. My mind is screaming from this woman who claims fathers are not necessary. This is the 21st Century and the calendar began with Birth of the First-born Child. His earthly father was very much needed. A Father we need. No woman should think of raising children without support of a male person. Why does the sperm contributor run as soon as the pregnancy becomes real? That's a topic to cover in this here Forum. Family, we are.
Right you are! Maybe the mothers think they don't need a male figure in the household and they handle it alone. It's the kids that always suffer and why shouldn't they have both their parents?
CallousOneToo

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
do you hate women?
Yes! Yes I do.

lol
James Christman

Vandalia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Why would someone be so stupid enough to do this? And these breeders have the nerve to complain that they have a hard life! They asked for it, they will deal with it.
responsible parent

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

James Christman wrote:
Why would someone be so stupid enough to do this? And these breeders have the nerve to complain that they have a hard life! They asked for it, they will deal with it.
Were you bred or hatched?
artur

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Women are being abandoned by the Progressive Weltanschauung.

The worse women are treated by the progressives, the more the progressive finger beckons them to come to their secular salvation.

But such a "salvation" is only the progressive ideal of a utopia, a secular hubristic perfection of human nature which was once found in the snake oil bottles on the back of a buck wagon.
more

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

artur wrote:
misogynistic nonsense from the phony pollster

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of45
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••