Raven Symone on 'Cheetah Girls' in Ca...

Raven Symone on 'Cheetah Girls' in Catfights

There are 2023 comments on the National Ledger story from May 31, 2006, titled Raven Symone on 'Cheetah Girls' in Catfights. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Raven Symone doesn't mince words when she talks about how it was to rejoin the rest of Disney Channel's "Cheetah Girls" to make a sequel to their highly successful 2003 telepic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

laura

Waterloo, Canada

#2154 May 10, 2010
She's fat end of story.............
Vicky

United States

#2155 Jun 18, 2010
The Cheetah girls were NEVER 3LW
3LW is something that is completely separate. kiely and adrianne just happened to be in that together
desi

United States

#2156 Jul 29, 2010
xxxRavenxxx wrote:
i cnt believe they hve broken up i luv raven n all da cheetahs but i neva thought they would eva brek up!!!
a do u know there number
desi

United States

#2157 Jul 29, 2010
adrienne fan wrote:
<quoted text> hi there raven do u have Adrienne's email adress?
whats raven number
jacob katoa

Salt Lake City, UT

#2158 Aug 22, 2010
my poin of veiw is that people seruislley need to back off of disney stars just because thay do a scandel pose nude get in a car crash become gay or get arssted does not mea there bad role mondels gollel i wish haters will just shut up for once gesse
gem4realz

Orange, CA

#2159 Sep 8, 2010
u noe i feel sad for the ones who called raven fat, because in the next ten years or so you better watch those pounds. Becuase they'll be there before christmas time hunny
Bre-16

Goodyear, AZ

#2160 Oct 3, 2010
I respect that some of you like TCG, but talking about a Celebrity that has done more in 20 something years, deserves her respect & recognition just leave Raven Symone alone. So stop talking your non-sense about her if you have no clue on what your talking about and you have no resources to back up your shit. Raven has more talent than the other 3 sorry, but it's true and i think mostly everyone would agree on me with that. If you don't like her, well then don't watch anything she is in, leave it to us the ones that love watching her instead. Keep your negative comments about her in your damn brain. & p.s she's NOT FAT, i bet half of you that are talking about her weight have someone who is a bit overweight, have some respect for them, because as your talking negatively about how Raven is "fat" your talking bout those people too. God made us all in all shapes, colors, and sizes, have some respect for other people and for your self.
Akira Gammage Raven

Granite City, IL

#2161 Oct 14, 2010
I think dat raven should do her own thing bcuz
she waz doin good by her self.

Akira Gammage

Raven friends
jacob katoa

Salt Lake City, UT

#2162 Nov 13, 2010
there's a video on youtube kilye adrinne and sabrina were siing algthroths for there fans and kilye said oh look at that cute pic we look like freinds the pic was was with raven and the other three girls
dede

Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands

#2163 Nov 23, 2010
whatever wrote:
Raven Symone is so fat ... wat are u guys talking about...
u need to shut up cuz we all kno dhat plus she ain dhat fat so chill
dede

Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands

#2164 Nov 23, 2010
kokate wrote:
raven is the star in my i
whatever u jus freakin jealous...u wish u was her
shontel

Plymouth, UK

#2165 Dec 19, 2010
i cant believe she split OMG
Citrus

El Paso, TX

#2166 Feb 9, 2011
Raven left because she no longer felt like a cheetah girl. The cheetah girls would do talk shows, interviews and CDs without her even being informed. Raven was basically just left out of everything else but used for the movies. Raven also had lots of fights with Adrienne Bailon. Because of the continuous fighting and the fact that they offered Belinda to be a cheetah girl caused her to drop the third movie. Since Raven dropped the third movie it was prosponed until recently. The third Cheetah Movie was prosponed because she decided not to do it, and because Belinda and her Director dropped the cast as well. Belinda refused to be a cheetah because she has already her solo career.
I personally think they should bring back Raven, Because her not being a cheetah contradicts the other 2 movies. Plus, they basically just replaced her attitude into Sabrina and she doesn't do a good job in acting as Galleria. They need Raven. The third movie is lame without her. I cant really picture Belinda the Mexican pop queen as a cheetah girl either. But anyways the third movie is missing that click the click that ties the whole thing together. Raven was the leader, and since they have no leader they aren't really going anywhere. The Cheetahs Need Raven Symone to complete the whole pack.
Citrus

El Paso, TX

#2167 Feb 9, 2011
adrienne fan wrote:
<quoted text> adrienne rocks get out of here
Ok?! Raven was the leader of the Cheetah Girls ! She was what kept them together! and what made them look stronger! Without Raven they suck! The third movie sucks! it basically has no point to it! They need Raven! Adrienne does not rock, she might sing pretty but out of all of them shes the one with the attitude. Adrienne is the real reason Raven left! Adrienne was the one who really replaced her leadership when she wasnt there, she made the desisions of doing CDs and talk shows without her. In the third Movie whos the one who "replaces" Ravens attitude role? Sabrina!! i mean come on!! Are you serious!!! Sabrina nor Kiely have the strengths to be leader. Not even Adrienne does! They SUCK without her!Now their like fake music artists. Cheetah girls are nothing without Raven. THE REAL REASON THEY BROKE UP AND FOUGHT WAS BECAUSE OF ADRIENNE!! ADRIENNE WAS THE REASON SHE LEFT!! ADRIENNE WAS THE SELFISH ONE! SHE WAS THEY REASON THEY FOUGHT AND SHE LEFT!! SHE THE REASON THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING!!
Citrus

El Paso, TX

#2168 Feb 9, 2011
Bre-16 wrote:
I respect that some of you like TCG, but talking about a Celebrity that has done more in 20 something years, deserves her respect & recognition just leave Raven Symone alone. So stop talking your non-sense about her if you have no clue on what your talking about and you have no resources to back up your shit. Raven has more talent than the other 3 sorry, but it's true and i think mostly everyone would agree on me with that. If you don't like her, well then don't watch anything she is in, leave it to us the ones that love watching her instead. Keep your negative comments about her in your damn brain. & p.s she's NOT FAT, i bet half of you that are talking about her weight have someone who is a bit overweight, have some respect for them, because as your talking negatively about how Raven is "fat" your talking bout those people too. God made us all in all shapes, colors, and sizes, have some respect for other people and for your self.
Im with you on that all the way!
The CHeetahs are nothing without Raven! Raven makes the 3 combined look like crap!
jacob katoa

Salt Lake City, UT

#2169 Jun 8, 2011
Jade wrote:
Exuse me jacob katoa who da fu** are u? U mad annoying son.
oh yea im just saying how im fell stiped idot bitch hell face gosh your so mean u stuiped brat and u are annoying girl if u are one oh ouh yea that's right i went there hoe
kayla

Crown Point, IN

#2170 Jun 21, 2012
raegan stayer wrote:
i think that is selfish of them to do that and even raven to go solo and stuff like that . just because she is famous not quiet she should not be a snobby thing. i hope she makesup and make more of them cause they are meant to be friends and should be instead of fighting at something rediculas . if one of them were snobby grow up jerk
you cant say they should be friends and that raven was selfish. some people cant be friends or have different personalities and qualities. plus people go solo all the time.why is it selfish when raven did it?
Tatted

Waynesboro, VA

#2171 Jul 18, 2012
They should jus b together, if not they shoudnt have continued the movie series.
-unknown-

Knoxville, TN

#2172 Jul 30, 2012
Larva wrote:
and did u no that raven wasn't in one world cuz she didn't pass the weight test. She was a bit ova the weight.
. That's not the truth keep that bull crap to your self cause it's a lie please next time get your facts right..........
Shay

Houston, TX

#2173 Jul 30, 2012
Do anyone not remember that Adrienne and Keily was already famous they didn't need Raven, to be famous. They were apart of the group 3LW. Who had a couple of hits. I think Cheetah Girls was a way to expand their fan base outside of the hip hop/R&B world.
rachel simone wrote:
everyone wants too no the truth behind why raven is no longer part of the cheetah girls well it is because she was never really supposed too be in it in the frist place disney channel put her in the group too make the three other girls popular and it worked but when the time came for raven too get back in the studio with them too record there x-mas album raven was too busy with her show getting more popular than lizzie mcgirre and also the movie for one night raven did not have the time but i too belive there were some fights and it was between adrienne and raven what do you say about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protest planned at Elitch Gardens by breastfeed... (Jun '07) Feb 17 CommonSense 2,889
Son,age33/Myself,a54 yr.old mom ...... Feb 16 Metoo 1
News Father Shoots Laptop Over "Disrespectful" Faceb... (Feb '12) Feb 14 Spotted Girl 240
News Harsh parenting predicts low educational attain... Feb 8 MichaelN 2
Kids will ruin your life (Jun '10) Jan 31 Chidlfree woman 200
News The Duggars are 'trying' for a 20th baby (Oct '13) Jan 30 Kennyvonallen 6
News How to break the 'generational curse' that keep... Jan '17 imanidiot 3
More from around the web