One by One, Our Abortion Stories Can Change Debate

Dec 9, 2012 Full story: Women's eNews 1,167

Three drugstore purchased tests had proved it without a doubt. I was pregnant. Sitting on the toilet, looking at the tests lined up side by side on the tub, it was a typically cool and foggy summer day near the beach in San Francisco.

Full Story
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1175 Mar 26, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If he's fine with dispensing with my bodily autonomy, I'm fine with discontinuing his bodily function.
Pretty simple, really.
You have no right! Your autonomy is based for a living baby!
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#1176 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, an adolescent is simply a developemental stage within childhood.
So why can't a fetus be a developemental stage within a human baby? A fetus can be alive.
Human development concerns the continuous life span of an individual. A human life begains with fertilization. Adolescence is the developmental stage after childhood, childhood is the developmental stage after fetus, fetus is the developmental stage after embryo. The sub stages within childhood are neonote, infant, toddler, play age, primary school age.
Adolescence occurs after childhood at approximately 13 years of age.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1177 Mar 26, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Human development concerns the continuous life span of an individual. A human life begains with fertilization. Adolescence is the developmental stage after childhood, childhood is the developmental stage after fetus, fetus is the developmental stage after embryo. The sub stages within childhood are neonote, infant, toddler, play age, primary school age.
It all comes down to opinions. In my view, adolescence is kind of a sub stage of childhood.

Fetus can be a sub stage of a baby.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1178 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, forced cliterios removal gets the job done. How dare you, young lady, make such a horrid statement! Men are innocent till proven guilty! And, OH my God, did you know there are many women who commit sexual abuse, but less men than assumed who rape?
Depends on whether HE thinks it's a rape or not though, doesn't it. Her opinion, according to those who talk about 'legitimate' rape, is immaterial.

BAH!!

A woman without a clitoris can still be raped - but a man without a penis is much LESS of a threat. And I find your statements about forced gestation at least as 'horrid' as you found my statement about penis removal. Sucks when the shoe's on the OTHER foot, huh big fella...

I 'dare' because you did. Keep it in your pants, and you won't have to worry about whether or not you impregnate a woman who doesn't want a pregnancy.

The reproductive choices of others are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Mind your own.

Location hidden

#1179 Mar 26, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Human development concerns the continuous life span of an individual. A human life begains with fertilization. Adolescence is the developmental stage after childhood, childhood is the developmental stage after fetus, fetus is the developmental stage after embryo. The sub stages within childhood are neonote, infant, toddler, play age, primary school age.
Life began billions of years ago. It is a continuum - not an individual event.

Freak.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1180 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>Depends on whether HE thinks it's a rape or not though, doesn't it. Her opinion, according to those who talk about 'legitimate' rape, is immaterial.
BAH!!
A woman without a clitoris can still be raped - but a man without a penis is much LESS of a threat. And I find your statements about forced gestation at least as 'horrid' as you found my statement about penis removal. Sucks when the shoe's on the OTHER foot, huh big fella...
I 'dare' because you did. Keep it in your pants, and you won't have to worry about whether or not you impregnate a woman who doesn't want a pregnancy.
Mind your own.
A baby has a right to live.
Cutting off and innocent mans penis shows you hate men. I don't really care much about all this silly business anyway. Only bed I wil give you your death bed.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#1181 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>Depends on whether HE thinks it's a rape or not though, doesn't it. Her opinion, according to those who talk about 'legitimate' rape, is immaterial.
BAH!!
Mind your own.
The only thing around Littleloogie that needs to worry about getting pregnant is the dog or his hand. Nobody else in their right mind would come close to someone like him.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1182 Mar 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing around Littleloogie that needs to worry about getting pregnant is the dog or his hand. Nobody else in their right mind would come close to someone like him.
And I'm sure mothers tell their children to stay away from me! True respect!
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#1183 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It all comes down to opinions. In my view, adolescence is kind of a sub stage of childhood.
Fetus can be a sub stage of a baby.
No. Adolescence is not a sub stage childhood. Neither is fetus a sub stage of baby. Baby isn't even a stage of development. Human development is a science and science is not an opinion. Human development is the process of growing to maturity. In biological terms, this entails growth from a one-celled zygote human being to an adult human being. Most colleges offer courses in human development and many offer degrees in human development. A human development degree combines a variety of disciplines such as biology, psychology, anthropology, linguistics, and sociology as a means to better understand the lifespan and development of various types of people. Entry level positions for this field typically require at least a bachelorís degree. Those wishing to pursue a career in human development should earn a Bachelorís of Arts in Human Development, a human development masters degree (a Masterís of Science in Human Development and Family Resources), or a Ph.D. in Human Development. The stages of human development begin with embryo, then fetus, then childhood, then adolescence, then adulthood.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#1184 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>Life began billions of years ago. It is a continuum - not an individual event.
Freak.
No human's life begain billions of years ago. And every human's life is an individual event. Evolutionary processes gave rise to modern man approximately two hundred thousand years ago.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1185 Mar 26, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>No. Adolescence is not a sub stage childhood. Neither is fetus a sub stage of baby. Baby isn't even a stage of development. Human development is a science and science is not an opinion. Human development is the process of growing to maturity. In biological terms, this entails growth from a one-celled zygote human being to an adult human being. Most colleges offer courses in human development and many offer degrees in human development. A human development degree combines a variety of disciplines such as biology, psychology, anthropology, linguistics, and sociology as a means to better understand the lifespan and development of various types of people. Entry level positions for this field typically require at least a bachelorís degree. Those wishing to pursue a career in human development should earn a Bachelorís of Arts in Human Development, a human development masters degree (a Masterís of Science in Human Development and Family Resources), or a Ph.D. in Human Development. The stages of human development begin with embryo, then fetus, then childhood, then adolescence, then adulthood.
Why isn't adolescent a sub stage of childhood? Well, I suppose not, but they are still both human, just in different stages, one more advanced than the other.

A fetus is still a human, a baby is just a more advanced fetus.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#1186 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why isn't adolescent a sub stage of childhood? Well, I suppose not, but they are still both human, just in different stages, one more advanced than the other.
A fetus is still a human, a baby is just a more advanced fetus.
Not more advanced, more mature, older. Baby is not a scientific term or a stage of development, anyone or anything can be referred to as baby. Embryo, fetus, neonate, toddler are specific scientific terms related to the science of human development that people commonly refer to as baby.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1187 Mar 26, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Not more advanced, more mature, older. Baby is not a scientific term or a stage of development, anyone or anything can be referred to as baby. Embryo, fetus, neonate, toddler are specific scientific terms related to the science of human development that people commonly refer to as baby.
A fetus is misinterpreted as being in the stage of not a human.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1188 Mar 26, 2013
This is amusing.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#1189 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure mothers tell their children to stay away from me! True respect!
Ummmm. More like, people dont want their kids around a freak like you, who wants to beat them to death with his fists, or snuggle and take naked pictures of their teen daughters. Not respect, repulsed.

Location hidden

#1191 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A baby has a right to live.
Cutting off and innocent mans penis shows you hate men. I don't really care much about all this silly business anyway. Only bed I wil give you your death bed.
I love some men. Other men, not so much. You, not at all. I hate no one, but I do hate hypocrisy. You're soaking in it.

No man is innocent. We're all of us sinners, remember?

There are laws against murdering babies.
If you know of anyone murdering babies, you should immediately report them to local law enforcement.

You won't give me a single thing - but threats against someone's life are taken more seriously than opinions about castration.

Have a nice day.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1192 Mar 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
This is amusing.
Bitner obviously is scared of participating, because someone find her out to be a child abuse victim.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1193 Mar 27, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner obviously is scared of participating, because someone find her out to be a child abuse victim.
More lies from SmallLanguage. And no one is surprised.

I feel no need to participate in your idiocy. You too are not even bright enough to realize you're arguing with someone on the same side of the argument as yourselves.

You're both too stupid to take seriously.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#1194 Mar 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from SmallLanguage. And no one is surprised.
I feel no need to participate in your idiocy. You too are not even bright enough to realize you're arguing with someone on the same side of the argument as yourselves.
You're both too stupid to take seriously.
Like your mother and father who instead of taking your emotions seriously, told you to reject them, and dare you have them?

You are damaged psychology.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1195 Mar 27, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your mother and father who instead of taking your emotions seriously, told you to reject them, and dare you have them?
You are damaged psychology.
No, but you are stupid. And a liar. Your every post proves it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Books for boys 21 hr guest 1
New local program will help mothers (Aug '08) 23 hr bump 2
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... Wed QUITTNER Dec 24 2014 210
Why I'm still a Catholic (Oct '13) Dec 23 True Christian wi... 144
Girl's discredited story of sex assault cost da... Dec 22 rolling coaster 1
Swopped babies: mom wants biological child Dec 22 Arse 1
Project Rebound Inc. hosts 20th annual Kwanzaa ... Dec 20 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web