One by One, Our Abortion Stories Can Change Debate

Dec 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Women's eNews

Three drugstore purchased tests had proved it without a doubt. I was pregnant. Sitting on the toilet, looking at the tests lined up side by side on the tub, it was a typically cool and foggy summer day near the beach in San Francisco.

Comments
1,081 - 1,100 of 1,167 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2013
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
So you don't want children? What a dirty selfish young lady you are!
Oh PLEASE, what utter nonsense. Contrary to what backward militant religionists like you want everyone to BELIEVE, there's nothing wrong with any woman or man who makes the childfree choice.

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, and biology isn't destiny. Women and men who don't want children for whatever reason(s) are making the wise and responsible decision NOT to have them.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE, what utter nonsense. Contrary to what backward militant religionists like you want everyone to BELIEVE, there's nothing wrong with any woman or man who makes the childfree choice.
Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, and biology isn't destiny. Women and men who don't want children for whatever reason(s) are making the wise and responsible decision NOT to have them.
Men who don't want them are selfish, and shouldn't have children instead of aborting them! CORRECT!

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you marry a wife in vain that you had to dump?
Obviously for the same reason a wife married you and then dumped you.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't want children? What a dirty selfish young lady you are!
Is that what you tell your wife when she tells you to hide your tic tac, not realizing she's actually mocking your mini manhood?

LMAO!!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you tell your wife when she tells you to hide your tic tac, not realizing she's actually mocking your mini manhood?
LMAO!!
The cat in the video is very cute! How cute do you find him? And actually look at the video, don't dismiss it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The cat in the video is very cute! How cute do you find him? And actually look at the video, don't dismiss it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Don't change the subject; answer the question.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Don't change the subject; answer the question.
I don't answer nonsense without proof. Especially NAZI FASCISMS! EVIL KING OF NAZI FASCISM! GOOOO TOOO HEELLLL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA OH WHATEVER IS SATAN MADE OUT OF? YOUR FLESH HAHAHAHA SATAN HAS THE SAME MATERIALS AS YOU!!! YOOOOOO ARRRREEEE SATTTTAAAAANNNNN!!! HEHEHEHEH

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't answer nonsense without proof. Especially NAZI FASCISMS! EVIL KING OF NAZI FASCISM! GOOOO TOOO HEELLLL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA OH WHATEVER IS SATAN MADE OUT OF? YOUR FLESH HAHAHAHA SATAN HAS THE SAME MATERIALS AS YOU!!! YOOOOOO ARRRREEEE SATTTTAAAAANNNNN!!! HEHEHEHEH
Call you doctor puny. You're having those delusions again.

Now, answer the question.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Call you doctor puny. You're having those delusions again.
Now, answer the question.
No she didn't, why did you dump your wife? What sort of relationship were you looking for? What a man of negligence! Wasn't even able to love anybody to call himself someone lookin for a relationship! I am pressuring you! PEER PRESSURE! LET IS OUT!!!!!! HAHAHAHA GIVE WAAAAYAYYYYYYY

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>No she didn't, why did you dump your wife? What sort of relationship were you looking for? What a man of negligence! Wasn't even able to love anybody to call himself someone lookin for a relationship! I am pressuring you! PEER PRESSURE! LET IS OUT!!!!!! HAHAHAHA GIVE WAAAAYAYYYYYYY
Do try to contain your jealousy puny. I'm straight. I know a couple gay Brits in case you're interested. Since you don't have much with which to "pitch," I hope you don't mind "catching" all the time.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a point at which you would not have opted to kill your baby?
Sure. That point at which I could have a better than 0.05% chance of surviving the pregnancy.

It never came.

Next.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Deleting this one from my tracker for a bit - lagerlanguage has sapped my translation abilities, and it's just not worth the freakin' effort anymore.

See ya.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
MURDERER OF SATAAAAAN!!!! WE SHOULD PLAN TO ASSASINATE CONSERVATIVE DEMOCRAT! HE'S EVILLLL!!!! HOHOHO LAUGH!!! LAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!! !!!!
Ah, death threats over the internet. If only you were in the U.S., I'd have the FBI knocking on your door. Maybe I'll call a friend I have at Interpol and have you tracked down.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, death threats over the internet. If only you were in the U.S., I'd have the FBI knocking on your door. Maybe I'll call a friend I have at Interpol and have you tracked down.
Track me down? Thats stupid! Its a post on a forum, they wouldn't arrest me nutjob! I never said I was going to kill you! IT WAAAASSS JOKKEEEYYYY!!! HAHAHAHA

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Track me down? Thats stupid! Its a post on a forum, they wouldn't arrest me nutjob! I never said I was going to kill you! IT WAAAASSS JOKKEEEYYYY!!! HAHAHAHA
Sure, let's see who has the last laugh. ;)
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

ME LAST LAUGH!!!!!!!! LAUGH LANGUAGE AT LAUGH LANE!!!!!
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Too bad LargeLanguage's mother didn't have an abortion. We would all be spared his stupidity.
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
One of MANY women hating Pro liar myths:
In realitly MORE parents espcialy women and teens REGRAT they have kids. We have INCREASE of Post Natal Abortion, child abuse, dometice abuse espicaly with special needs kids, girls and women dying when they could be save with abortion, etc.
We have one mother who got off with killing her son when she "accidently" drop him in incloser of wild dogs.
A father got off with "accidently" shootin is "austic" son.
We have INCREASE of parents "accidently" leaving their kids in their cars espicaly in hot weather.
We have INCREASE of kids "accidently" drowing in pools, baths etc.
All those things can happen whether you kill babies with abortion or not. Not one abortion can ever be shown to have prevented such atrocities. You have contributed nothing except basely speculation and vicious hatemongering. Any baby killed with an abortion could just as easily have been well taken care of and become a vital productive member of society.
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnant women have children, abortion is a decision to kill the children that they have. The people that women put in their reproductive systems did not choose to be there, and have every right to be there, and every right have their life. If you don't want people in your reproductive system, than don't put them there. You have no right to kill the people that you put in your reproductive system. The people in your reproductive system have a right to their life.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
One of MANY women hating Pro liar myths:
In realitly MORE parents espcialy women and teens REGRAT they have kids. We have INCREASE of Post Natal Abortion, child abuse, dometice abuse espicaly with special needs kids, girls and women dying when they could be save with abortion, etc.
We have one mother who got off with killing her son when she "accidently" drop him in incloser of wild dogs.
A father got off with "accidently" shootin is "austic" son.
We have INCREASE of parents "accidently" leaving their kids in their cars espicaly in hot weather.
We have INCREASE of kids "accidently" drowing in pools, baths etc.

What is post natal abortion?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••