One by One, Our Abortion Stories Can Change Debate

Dec 9, 2012 Full story: Women's eNews 1,167

Three drugstore purchased tests had proved it without a doubt. I was pregnant. Sitting on the toilet, looking at the tests lined up side by side on the tub, it was a typically cool and foggy summer day near the beach in San Francisco.

Full Story

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#1046 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that comment even have any truth in it? If so, then say how?
Every time you post you little fool. You prove just how much of a f*cktard you are here. Clear enough for you dumb@ss..

Or does that make too much sense to you.

Jonesboro AR

#1047 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't post any links!
more proof of your stupidity.. Thanks for proving my point.

Take a remedial reading class. You need it.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1048 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does it mean they should kill the baby. And what if your son or daughter was very excited? Wouldn't you take the chance to let the baby be born for once, to please your sons and daughters?
Don't know what goes on in YOUR home, fella, but my kids don't make the major life decisions around here - that's my job. They especially don't decide for me whether or not I carry a pregnancy, and neither do you.

(And thank the Divine for that.)
Sam

Arnold, MO

#1049 Jan 12, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know what goes on in YOUR home, fella, but my kids don't make the major life decisions around here - that's my job. They especially don't decide for me whether or not I carry a pregnancy, and neither do you.
Fully agree! This is the reason kids are spoiled brats these days.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1050 Jan 12, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully agree! This is the reason kids are spoiled brats these days.
I know, right?

Frankly, if I were pregnant, I wouldn't even tell my other kids about it, until I'd decided whether or not I was going to continue the pregnancy.
Ocean56

AOL

#1051 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Neither does it mean they should kill the baby. And what if your son or daughter was very excited? Wouldn't you take the chance to let the baby be born for once, to please your sons and daughters?
Parents who let their kids run the house and make the important life decisions usually end up deeply regretting it. In MY home, I make the important decisions, as I am the parent. That's a parent's job, in case you didn't know.

Thankfully, the odds of my ever getting pregnant again are slim to none. I so love NOT being pregnant.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#1052 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>Too true! She also thinks she was really clever for using the term "beat down sand".
Lol

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#1053 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>Say no to trivial things? Yes. Say no to things a child needs? Absolutely NOT!
I'm not talking about needs dimwit. I'm talking about wants. Just like the spoiled brat in the video.

Now, answer my question if you have the balls to so so honestly; have you ever told your kids NO to something they wanted, or have you given them ALL they've ever wanted??

Balls in your court pinhead.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1054 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Too true! She also thinks she was really clever for using the term "beat down sand".
When did I do that, Liar?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#1055 Jan 13, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you post you little fool. You prove just how much of a f*cktard you are here. Clear enough for you dumb@ss..
Or does that make too much sense to you.
Bla bla bla! You feminists act all the same!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#1056 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>Don't know what goes on in YOUR home, fella, but my kids don't make the major life decisions around here - that's my job. They especially don't decide for me whether or not I carry a pregnancy, and neither do you.
So they are just extensions are they know? You serve yourself round the house, not then? How selfish!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#1057 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>I know, right?
Frankly, if I were pregnant, I wouldn't even tell my other kids about it, until I'd decided whether or not I was going to continue the pregnancy.
Why wouldn't you? Teaching your kids openness doesn't really matter? Very wise of you!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#1058 Jan 13, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents who let their kids run the house and make the important life decisions usually end up deeply regretting it. In MY home, I make the important decisions, as I am the parent. That's a parent's job, in case you didn't know.
Thankfully, the odds of my ever getting pregnant again are slim to none. I so love NOT being pregnant.
So you babysit your children? What a nutjob! So you shelter and isolate them and never provide them with what they need? So they don't really matter? What sort of decisions are you thinking of?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#1059 Jan 13, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about needs dimwit. I'm talking about wants. Just like the spoiled brat in the video.
Now, answer my question if you have the balls to so so honestly; have you ever told your kids NO to something they wanted, or have you given them ALL they've ever wanted??
Balls in your court pinhead.
Spoilt brat in the video? Can you prove ratchet is spoilt? He lives on his own and is an engineer, I am very proud of him! And kids need other people, perhaps they might need other siblings. Never noticed the problem a child has when raised without siblings? He becomes more lonely! They can so things the kid doesn't need if necessary, but not to what the child needs!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#1060 Jan 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I do that, Liar?
Marystandsforlife could point it out. Although unfortunately she has left. I've seen it though, as I have checked the posts that occured before me! Lying eh?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1061 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Marystandsforlife could point it out. Although unfortunately she has left. I've seen it though, as I have checked the posts that occured before me! Lying eh?
Yes, you are. I've never said that.

By the way, the poster you refer to is a man.

Jonesboro AR

#1062 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla! You feminists act all the same!
LMAO

I am not a feminist. Though you will not believe that.
It doesn't matter.

It is OK I knew my post was going to make too much sense.. Carry on being a fool.

Jonesboro AR

#1063 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So they are just extensions are they know? You serve yourself round the house, not then? How selfish!
You are raving.. In what universe does this post even make sense.
Oh right in the troll universe. Got it..

Jonesboro AR

#1064 Jan 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are. I've never said that.
By the way, the poster you refer to is a man.
Yet those people crack on my nick.. LOL

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1065 Jan 13, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet those people crack on my nick.. LOL
Misogynistic pigs, that's all they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spanking Is Great for Sex 41 min Suculent-dry 2
Harvard and Stanford Experts Speak Out Against ... 7 hr HumanSpirit 8
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Sep 14 Gold finger 143
Who should do the Spanking ? Mom or Dad ? (Aug '12) Sep 11 amy19013 38
The Duggars are 'trying' for a 20th baby (Oct '13) Sep 4 fedupwiththemess 5
The boy they couldn't save Sep 1 If you see it rep... 2
Colorado Lesbian Wendy Alfredsen Mom Granted Pa... (May '12) Aug 27 DNF 21
•••

Parenting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE