One by One, Our Abortion Stories Can Change Debate

Dec 9, 2012 Full story: Women's eNews 1,167

Three drugstore purchased tests had proved it without a doubt. I was pregnant. Sitting on the toilet, looking at the tests lined up side by side on the tub, it was a typically cool and foggy summer day near the beach in San Francisco.

Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#985 Jan 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams..........LOL
You're such a child. No, in reality, Troll. Again, thank you, for proving that you don't really care, you just want to argue. There is no reason to take you seriously at all.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#986 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a child. No, in reality, Troll. Again, thank you, for proving that you don't really care, you just want to argue. There is no reason to take you seriously at all.
Yes when proven wrong by facts the morons revert to spin spin spin

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#987 Jan 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes when proven wrong by facts the morons revert to spin spin spin
Yes, Troll, you most certainly do. You and that other moron, SmallLanguage.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#988 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Troll, you most certainly do. You and that other moron, SmallLanguage.
Please post a link to where you proved me wrong..........Waiting........ ..LOL

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#989 Jan 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link to where you proved me wrong..........Waiting........ ..LOL
First of all, I didn't say me, specifically, did I?

Second, why should I when you'll just spin what it says?

Anyone of any intelligence at all knows you are the one who has been doing so, when you bother to post anything that is not a childish attempt to be insulting, that is.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#991 Jan 10, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Really the fear leaves as the child gets older..
What kind of a fool are you... Never mind, you demonstrate this all the time here.
As parents we all try to guide our children the best we can.
We can only hope that what ever life choice each child makes will be one that is going to be a good one.
We do can not control our children any more than out own parents could control us.
Yes, we have an influence, but no that is not always enough.
We will have the desire to have peace and happiness. As they are raised right, they will develop the right way and seek it the right way, FOOL! I don't need any advise from a homosexual FREAK!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#992 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we weren't. I replied to someone who said a fetus is a baby. No one was saying anything about "life".
Whatever the video is, I couldn't care less. Nothing on youtube could possibly "prove" anything.
Seek help.
You are a very naughter women. How cute do you find the yellow cat in the video? You will be pleased and will be very happy when you see him, without ratchet, what would true life and happiness actually mean? Life of course means many things and is many things to different people, but one shouldn't have life without ratchet. He is very a big fluffy animal, give him care, he's very adorable, he will change the way you perceive things, trust me, and trust him.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#993 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very naughter women. How cute do you find the yellow cat in the video? You will be pleased and will be very happy when you see him, without ratchet, what would true life and happiness actually mean? Life of course means many things and is many things to different people, but one shouldn't have life without ratchet. He is very a big fluffy animal, give him care, he's very adorable, he will change the way you perceive things, trust me, and trust him.
LOL, no, Delusional One. You are untrustworthy, and likely whatever is in the video is, too.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#994 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I didn't say me, specifically, did I?
Second, why should I when you'll just spin what it says?
Anyone of any intelligence at all knows you are the one who has been doing so, when you bother to post anything that is not a childish attempt to be insulting, that is.
Yes another claim you cant prove troll....
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#995 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, no, Delusional One. You are untrustworthy, and likely whatever is in the video is, too.
Ratchet and clank is a PS2 series, he is very cute(Ratchet), and ought to be supported. We must all wish the best for his life! He's so sweet, let him do what he wants!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#996 Jan 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes another claim you cant prove troll....
How cute do you find the lil yellow cat in the video? He's very cute! We should show how important he is. So what do you think of him little boy? Come on, speak up PUNK!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#997 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratchet and clank is a PS2 series, he is very cute(Ratchet), and ought to be supported. We must all wish the best for his life! He's so sweet, let him do what he wants!
I couldn't care less what it is. Your obsession with it leads me to believe that you are mentally incomptetent.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#998 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How cute do you find the lil yellow cat in the video? He's very cute! We should show how important he is. So what do you think of him little boy? Come on, speak up PUNK!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EWWuJxmkme4XX
Dont watch cartoons and neither do my children.......

more girly boys making threats......
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#999 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less what it is. Your obsession with it leads me to believe that you are mentally incomptetent.
Have you seen the yellow cay anyway? And how would YOU know? Why not ask me why it matters if you are so interested? Grow up and piss off!

SO cute!

Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#1000 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"incomptetent"

LEARN TO READ HAHAHA

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#1001 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the yellow cay anyway? And how would YOU know? Why not ask me why it matters if you are so interested? Grow up and piss off!
SO cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EWWuJxmkme4XX
I'm not interested. That's what I keep telling you.

Your obession is duly noted. You should seek professional help.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#1002 Jan 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont watch cartoons and neither do my children.......
more girly boys making threats......
I am not FritoBandito, if you happen to think he is using my name. I still nevertheless believe ratchet out to be supported.

He's too cute not to be!

Why don't you and your children watch cartoons anyway? Whats wrong with them?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#1003 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested. That's what I keep telling you.
Your obession is duly noted. You should seek professional help.
How cute is the yellow cat anyway?

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1004 Jan 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not FritoBandito, if you happen to think he is using my name. I still nevertheless believe ratchet out to be supported.
He's too cute not to be!
Why don't you and your children watch cartoons anyway? Whats wrong with them?
We don't even have cable or satellite TV.

We watch occasional movies.
My children are 6 and 9 and things we watch are Beakmans world, Ted talks from Netflix

They are in the classroom at 7.45 AM and get out of school at 5.30 PM with four hours on Saturday.
About a hour of homework 4 nights per week

My youngest is playing a melodica and my oldest likes the key board.

For fun they like the boats and SeaDoos

We go to the ranch on Saturday afternoons and they can ride their burros and we have a big bar b q

Sundays they like to surf......

Why would I stick them in front of a TV?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#1005 Jan 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
There are millions of people standing in line to adopt BABIES not children
Americans are adopting from overseas because of the shortage in the USA
Yes babies with medical problems and crack babies are not as wanted
So please post a link that shows these healthy babies not getting adopted and I will show you millions of people waiting to adopt a healthy baby
That is so true people. There are long lists of would be parents waiting for babies. They finally give up and go to other countries.

What is she talking about.

Many children are unadoptable mostly due to their own idiot parents not releasing them for adoption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spanking Is Great for Sex 8 hr Suculent-dry 2
Harvard and Stanford Experts Speak Out Against ... 15 hr HumanSpirit 8
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Sep 14 Gold finger 143
Who should do the Spanking ? Mom or Dad ? (Aug '12) Sep 11 amy19013 38
The Duggars are 'trying' for a 20th baby (Oct '13) Sep 4 fedupwiththemess 5
The boy they couldn't save Sep 1 If you see it rep... 2
Colorado Lesbian Wendy Alfredsen Mom Granted Pa... (May '12) Aug 27 DNF 21
•••

Parenting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE