One by One, Our Abortion Stories Can ...

One by One, Our Abortion Stories Can Change Debate

There are 1167 comments on the Women's eNews story from Dec 9, 2012, titled One by One, Our Abortion Stories Can Change Debate. In it, Women's eNews reports that:

Three drugstore purchased tests had proved it without a doubt. I was pregnant. Sitting on the toilet, looking at the tests lined up side by side on the tub, it was a typically cool and foggy summer day near the beach in San Francisco.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Women's eNews.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#945 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are just as critical of pro choice people choosing perfect white babies too. Good.
You have said many times that you believe that a woman has a right to terminate her pregnancy for any reason. That would include defects, wrong baby daddy and sex of child. No news here.
I think you are a coward trying to hide from your convictions.
No, you're just trying to put words in my mouth. How typically dishonest of your side.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#946 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, emotionally scarred parents are usually left without learning what parents have learnt in their own life who were raised with a fairly secure background. It isn't usually the parents raised in reasonable circumstances who are like this.
Oh bullshyt.. You area lying sack of shyt.

Every parent has fear and sometimes those fears become real.. It takes a delusional fool to post drivel like your post.
alex

United States

#947 Jan 8, 2013
I'm soo torn by the "it's not what I need now" excuse. If the child really massing up your life. Than why don't you kill the kid you have first, than you'll have 9 months problem free!
That is murder!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#948 Jan 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am not wrong. This is what you said....

"There are nearly ZERO babies waiting to be adopted except for ones with medical problems and black ones"

Your racism is showing, by the way.
It is a fact.........

Period

There is a shortage of babies for adoption

Except for babies with medical problems and black ones

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#949 Jan 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact.........
Period
There is a shortage of babies for adoption
Except for babies with medical problems and black ones
And yet earlier, you said this....

"Children are hard to adopt out......

Babies are not.........Even the black ones get adopted...."

You can't expect anyone to take you seriously when you keep contradicting yourself.

Make up what passes for your mind.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#950 Jan 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>And yet earlier, you said this....

"Children are hard to adopt out......

Babies are not.........Even the black ones get adopted...."

You can't expect anyone to take you seriously when you keep contradicting yourself.

Make up what passes for your mind.
Yes even the black ones and with medical problems get adopted

The black ones are the last to get adopted

No contradiction
You just don't understand

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#951 Jan 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No contradiction
No, they don't all get adopted. I wish you were correct.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#952 Jan 8, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, they don't all get adopted. I wish you were correct.
There are millions of people standing in line to adopt BABIES not children

Americans are adopting from overseas because of the shortage in the USA

Yes babies with medical problems and crack babies are not as wanted

So please post a link that shows these healthy babies not getting adopted and I will show you millions of people waiting to adopt a healthy baby

Location hidden

#953 Jan 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
There are millions of people standing in line to adopt BABIES not children
Americans are adopting from overseas because of the shortage in the USA
Yes babies with medical problems and crack babies are not as wanted
So please post a link that shows these healthy babies not getting adopted and I will show you millions of people waiting to adopt a healthy baby
I'm not worried about healthy babies who are getting adopted, silly. I'm concerned about the infants and children who are not getting permanent families. What the hell is wrong with you?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#954 Jan 8, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not worried about healthy babies who are getting adopted, silly. I'm concerned about the infants and children who are not getting permanent families. What the hell is wrong with you?
No problem for even healthy infants getting a permanent home

What does killing unborn babies have with adopting children??

Location hidden

#955 Jan 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem for even healthy infants getting a permanent home
What does killing unborn babies have with adopting children??
Nothing. I was responding to your post about adoption. Ask yourself why you're going on about it, silly.
Ocean56

AOL

#956 Jan 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Chances are you don't have kids. It is the parents responsibilty to raise the child. And even a 30 year old is very young to me, dumb statement.
If one WANTS to be a parent, then you would be correct. It is NOT a girl's/woman's responsibility to stay pregnant and give birth against her will.

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens. If a girl/woman chooses to reject motherhood because she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves, that's entirely HER decision, not yours.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#957 Jan 9, 2013
alex wrote:
I'm soo torn by the "it's not what I need now" excuse. If the child really massing up your life. Than why don't you kill the kid you have first, than you'll have 9 months problem free!
That is murder!
Not all killing is murder, albeit all murder is killing. It behooves you to learn the difference.

Abortion isn't murder anymore than killing in self defense is murder. The key is, a legal provision that excuses the killing.

You may not like it, but it is what it is.

By the way, you should also learn the proper use if "than" and "then," notwithstanding proper punctuation.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#958 Jan 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No contradiction
That's because that's not what your original statement implied. You don't express yourself very well.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#959 Jan 9, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing. I was responding to your post about adoption. Ask yourself why you're going on about it, silly.
Just commenting..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#960 Jan 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because that's not what your original statement implied. You don't express yourself very well.
Why would I care?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#961 Jan 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can be born "Before birth", Moron.
Birth isn't equatable wiht love, idiot.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#962 Jan 9, 2013
*life, not love.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#963 Jan 9, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullshyt.. You area lying sack of shyt.
Every parent has fear and sometimes those fears become real.. It takes a delusional fool to post drivel like your post.
Yes, when they have first raised their children, I'm sure as they get older their fear wears away. But you are still a fool to think that a parents methods don't determine how well of the child is.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#964 Jan 9, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
If one WANTS to be a parent, then you would be correct. It is NOT a girl's/woman's responsibility to stay pregnant and give birth against her will.
Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens. If a girl/woman chooses to reject motherhood because she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves, that's entirely HER decision, not yours.
Women living stably is better than a babies innocent life. At my age I am able to fully appreciate both ratchets and childrens cuteness, you pillack. With age comes wisdom, and the ability to appreciate cuteness. Ratchet is the cute yellow cat in the video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clarkson's spanking remarks ignite social media Jan 11 BovenziSuxDix 1
News Divorce study plays down damage to the children (Apr '08) Jan 10 Lee 139
News Froehlich pleads guilty to involuntary manslaug... (Aug '07) Jan 9 Bill 19
News Lesbian granted rights of 'husband' in same-sex... (May '17) Jan 9 jehovah cordell 51
News Egypt Investigates Schoolbook Cartoon which Sup... Dec 28 Albert 6
News When Your Child Won't Hug the Relatives Dec 27 humanspirit 2
My step son has been trying to see me naked (Mar '11) Dec 24 Dave 10
More from around the web