One by One, Our Abortion Stories Can ...

One by One, Our Abortion Stories Can Change Debate

There are 1167 comments on the Women's eNews story from Dec 9, 2012, titled One by One, Our Abortion Stories Can Change Debate. In it, Women's eNews reports that:

Three drugstore purchased tests had proved it without a doubt. I was pregnant. Sitting on the toilet, looking at the tests lined up side by side on the tub, it was a typically cool and foggy summer day near the beach in San Francisco.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Women's eNews.

Ocean56

AOL

#718 Dec 29, 2012
HARDSHIP #3: LOSS OF MONEY - Whatever money a girl/woman used to spend on herself will have to be spent on the baby, and that cost is far more than most girls could begin to anticipate. These costs include diapers, food, clothing, baby equipment (car seat, crib, stroller, baby carriers, baby and child toys, etc.) and so much more. Anyone who wants to do the math can begin their research by going to their local grocery store and checking out the baby food and diaper sections. Just make sure you have a notebook and calculator, because you will need to multiply those costs for each item several times per week. Thatís just for food and diapers, you havenít even started on the costs for clothing, baby equipment and toys. That will add a staggering amount to your calculations, and the sum will be far higher than you could imagine. If you plan to put the baby in day care for any amount of time during the week, you will have to add up those costs too. Get the picture now? Having a baby costs a HUGE amount of money, which many girls and young women simply do not have, unless they have wealthy parents.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#719 Dec 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have
And no you did not answer my questions
I was wanting your opinion but you refuse to say anything more than you support the 2nd
That IS my opinion on the subject.

What you were REALLY wanting, is for me to object to SOMETHING, so that you can pretend I'm against guns, so that you can justify your assumption.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#720 Dec 29, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't. It isn't those large big trucks with rocket launchers attached to them, if you think I mean one of those. It is a gun, it fires at the hand of a trigger. And how does it being a rocket launcher change the fact that its a gun? Why not call pistols, "bullet launchers"?
I didn't say a truck, Imbecile.

You are too stupid for words.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#721 Dec 29, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
What utter NONSENSE. This idiotic "you're meant to be with the kids" stuff is part of the outdated "woman's sphere" ideology of the 19th century. That whole "woman's sphere" mentality, where women were restricted to 24/7 housework and child care is GONE, and thank goodness for that.
With the availability of reliable birth control, including voluntary sterilization, women now decide for OURSELVES when and IF they want to be mothers. So, contrary to what you want everyone to believe (beliefs aren't facts, by the way) motherhood is an OPTION, not a requirement of biology. Some women just DON'T want children, and there's nothing wrong with them because they chose to reject motherhood. Deal with it.
Bla bla bla, dads manage with both their career, and education while dealing with kids, so shut up and deal with it yourself child.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#724 Dec 29, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS my opinion on the subject.
What you were REALLY wanting, is for me to object to SOMETHING, so that you can pretend I'm against guns, so that you can justify your assumption.
One can support guns in general but against tanks and bazookas you idiot. SO actually answer it pillack.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#725 Dec 29, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
One can support guns in general but against tanks and bazookas you idiot. SO actually answer it pillack.
Tanks and Bazookas are not guns, so they have nothing to do with it.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#726 Dec 29, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Tanks and Bazookas are not guns, so they have nothing to do with it.
Tanks aren't guns, but bazookas are. They still count as weapons to be bought.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#727 Dec 29, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Tanks aren't guns, but bazookas are. They still count as weapons to be bought.
No, bazookas are not guns, and the issue is not every kind weapon, but guns.

Your desperation is palpable.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#728 Dec 29, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, bazookas are not guns, and the issue is not every kind weapon, but guns.
How aren't bazookas guns? Explain why they aren't. They are called recoilless rifles.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#729 Dec 29, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>That IS my opinion on the subject.

Wrong again

I was asking your opinion

“Facts”

Location hidden

#730 Dec 29, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>No, bazookas are not guns, and the issue is not every kind weapon, but guns.

First bazookas are long gone retired

A law rocket was the version that replaced it as a tank killer and they are considered a firearm

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#731 Dec 29, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How aren't bazookas guns? Explain why they aren't. They are called recoilless rifles.
No, they are not. There is a difference between a recoiless rifle and a bazooka.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#732 Dec 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again
Nonsense. You're not fooling anyone, as proven by the fact that you're still digging.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#733 Dec 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
First bazookas are long gone retired
A law rocket was the version that replaced it as a tank killer and they are considered a firearm
I'm not the one that brought up bazookas. Why aren't you arguing with the poster who DID?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#734 Dec 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again
But she doesn't want to answer. I think she's scared, and wants to fit in, but is worried she might hold a view her friends disaprove of.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#735 Dec 29, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are not. There is a difference between a recoiless rifle and a bazooka.
No there isn't. The TAM missile launcher system is a bazooka, and also refered to as a recoilless rifle. Now explain their differences.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#736 Dec 29, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. You're not fooling anyone, as proven by the fact that you're still digging.
I was asking your opinion troll

I have already said it many times

Fine don't answer..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#737 Dec 29, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one that brought up bazookas. Why aren't you arguing with the poster who DID?
You claimed they were not a gun

Learn to read troll

Your answer was in my reply

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#738 Dec 29, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed they were not a gun
Learn to read troll
Your answer was in my reply
And still no argument from you to the poster who DOES say guns should be removed, and IS the one who brought bazookas into the discussion. Why is that?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#739 Dec 29, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And still no argument from you to the poster who DOES say guns should be removed, and IS the one who brought bazookas into the discussion. Why is that?
I myself am unsure about my stand point on gun laws anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Children of gay dads grow up well-adjusted 7 hr Tommy 11
News Still more questions than answers about ADHD (Jun '15) 11 hr Mental problems 2
News Sex in the family bed: Does it happen? (Jul '11) Apr 23 Roxanna747 125
News Recovery Point expands out to Charleston to tre... Apr 23 An addict in Reco... 6
News Divorce study plays down damage to the children (Apr '08) Apr 16 concerned parent 137
News No effect for kids of same-sex parents Apr 16 Christsharians on... 2
News Kids of Same- and Different-Sex Parents Fare Eq... Apr 13 Cordwainer Trout 2
More from around the web