Russian Pol.: Gay Parents Are Like Thieves

Sep 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Advocate

An activist in Ecuador protests Russia's antigay laws with a sign that reads, "Love Always Wins" on Sept.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2013
Dennis

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Keep queers AWAY from kids!

Whatever it takes! Protect the children!

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Well it's finally happened. The "Family Values" people have made it clear they will use any means necessary to take children from their own biological parents.
Luke

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
Well it's finally happened. The "Family Values" people have made it clear they will use any means necessary to take children from their own biological parents.
I don't get how so many "homosexuals" have their own biological children.

I thought that gays were born gay and that they're only attracted to the same sex. How is it then that so many gay people have children that either they gave birth to or sired from a relationship (even marriage) to an opposite sex partner prior to them "coming out".

How can a man be married to a woman, father children and then all of a sudden "come out" and now he's gay.

If someone were truly born gay and didn't turn gay later in life then they would never have their own biological children!

This proves that being gay is something people CHOOSE!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that gays were born gay and that they're only attracted to the same sex. How is it then that so many gay people have children that either they gave birth to or sired from a relationship (even marriage) to an opposite sex partner prior to them "coming out".
How can a man be married to a woman, father children and then all of a sudden "come out" and now he's gay.
If someone were truly born gay and didn't turn gay later in life then they would never have their own biological children!
And on the 8th day he created the turkeybaster.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Luke wrote:
Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it isn't a fact.

It happense because tremendous pressure is placed upon gay people to be straight. They are filled with fear as children, from hearing their parents talk. They fear being thrown out of their home, and being shunned by all those they love (and who claim to love them back). They're told by their pastors and priests that they'll go to hell. They'll do anything they can to hide their homosexuality, even from themselves, just to win the approval of their role models and loved ones.

They pretend. They ignore. They hope. They marry someone of the opposite sex, and try to make it work. Children do result, sometimes. Gay people aren't sterile, after all.

Google the story of Pastor Jim Swilley, of Georgia. Married 20 years. 4 kids. But he has come out. What would motivate him to "choose" to be gay, do you think? Does he WANT to go to the hell he believes in? Did he imagine that sex with men was BETTER than sex with his wife? What did he stand to GAIN? WHY make such a choice?

I don't understand this "choice" argument to begin with. Besides wondering what would motivate ANYONE, I have to wonder HOW someone simply CHOOSES to stop being attracted to one gender, and start being attracted to the other. Is there a muscle to flex? A secret switch in the brain? A spell to cast? If this is a choice that people are capable of making at will, then that would mean that YOU would be capable of it. Do you think you could? Would it even be possible?

What about people who don't WANT to be gay? My partner spent his teen years praying, BEGGING God not to be gay. Didn't make a bit of difference. If he could simply CHOOSE to be straight, which is what he wanted, then why didn't he choose that? Why is he STILL gay?

I understand that people like you probably don't think this concept through very clearly. That's ok, it isn't the life you live, so why should you? But at least try to grasp a subject before you begin making claims about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
I've had many Russians quote to me verbatim from Whirled Nuts Daily and the FRC. They don't know how to tell wingnuts from real science.

Poor things.
Bill Of Rights

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine how hard it is on the children and the wives when all of a sudden Daddy announces he's leaving to go live with his boyfriend. Reminds me of NE Jade who used to be married and had a son. One day he just up and left to go be a fagg@t. Very sad.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Bill Of Rights wrote:
Imagine how hard it is on the children and the wives when all of a sudden Daddy announces he's leaving to go live with his boyfriend. Reminds me of NE Jade who used to be married and had a son. One day he just up and left to go be a fagg@t. Very sad.
Exactly. Well said.

There IS a lot of heartbreak when these families face this. If only gay people were encouraged to pursue the truth of their identity, rather than discouraged by so many. If gay people were guided in the appropriate direction in life, instead of pressured into roles which don't fit, under shame and threat, then it would be better for everyone. The abandoned spouses could have built lives with heterosexuals much better suited for them. The negative social attitudes toward gay people cause all of this, needlessly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop teaching gay kids to hate themselves, lie about who they are, and think that they'll lose your love if they don't pretend with all their might to be what they simply are not, THEN such sad occurrences will not happen.

Stop creating the impossible conditions, then blaming them for failing to meet them.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people who have same sex attractions grow up being told these feelings are wrong. There is a lot of pressure to be 'normal'. I myself nearly had sex with a girl I cared very much about just to prove to High School friends I wasn't queer (even though I knew I was gay). We were naked and I was about to do the deed when I realized I couldn't use someone I cared about that way. Others aren't that lucky.

Some believe that maybe if they try it they will change. Some feel that they MUST marry because of family, religion and social pressure.

Human sexuality is a spectrum. Many heterosexual men have engaged in same sex activities as teens, but that doesn't mean they are gay (just horny guys). Many gay men and lesbians dated and were intimate with people of the opposite sex.

Why do you think so many parents tell a child who says they are gay or lesbian that "it's just a phase"?

Most people fall into some part of the spectrum of bisexuality. On one end is complete revulsion to the idea of sex with someone of the same sex while the other end is a complete revulsion to the idea of sex with someone of the opposite sex.

Hope this helps you understand and perhaps relieve any guilt you might have for things you did as a teen.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
And on the 8th day he created the turkeybaster.
Glad you thought that would be funny.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had many Russians quote to me verbatim from Whirled Nuts Daily and the FRC. They don't know how to tell wingnuts from real science.
Poor things.
History does show a cultural tendency for Russians to seek leaders that become despots. And it isn't just Russians. Many cultures seem to be drawn to strict regimentation and mindsets.

In most cases religion is behind this. They want strong leaders because it makes them feel safe and by extension it also makes them feel strong.

This creates a society that is very close minded and xenophobic.

But I know you know that. I hope you are well my friend. We've had our disagreements but I have missed hearing from you. Stay safe and continue your good work.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it very interesting that you have little concern for the spouses and children of heterosexuals who dump their families because they have "fallen in love" with someone else.

Yes it is very hard of the wives and children (I notice you ignored the husbands who have had their wives leave them for another woman).

The same devastation happens when Daddy dumps Mom for a younger woman. But in the case of NE Jade they also face the vitriol and shame heaped upon them by bigots like you.

You REFUSE see the torment you yourself cause to these families.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>History does show a cultural tendency for Russians to seek leaders that become despots. And it isn't just Russians. Many cultures seem to be drawn to strict regimentation and mindsets.
In most cases religion is behind this. They want strong leaders because it makes them feel safe and by extension it also makes them feel strong.
This creates a society that is very close minded and xenophobic.
But I know you know that. I hope you are well my friend. We've had our disagreements but I have missed hearing from you. Stay safe and continue your good work.
Get your mantras going. ok? I'm entering the lion's den again in two weeks. No details, but this one is going to be sticky. I'll tell you about it when I get back. The brothers will keep things going here.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your mantras going. ok? I'm entering the lion's den again in two weeks. No details, but this one is going to be sticky. I'll tell you about it when I get back. The brothers will keep things going here.
BE CAREFUL. My prayers are with you. PM me so I can give you my gmail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••