Romney's opposition to same-sex paren...

Romney's opposition to same-sex parenting should frighten, not excite, Christian conservatives

There are 9 comments on the www.coloradopols.com story from Oct 26, 2012, titled Romney's opposition to same-sex parenting should frighten, not excite, Christian conservatives. In it, www.coloradopols.com reports that:

The sinister face, the cold, calculating stare, and that deceptive button nose should have tipped you off that something wasn't right about Caspian Polis, no?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.coloradopols.com.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#1 Oct 27, 2012
The fundies would love sharia law to come into effect though...and there are quite a few fundies.
3OHY

San Jose, CA

#2 Oct 27, 2012
It is dual gay parenting, which is more like Sharia Law. Sharia Law demands the early and ongoing absolute indoctrination of young children into a distorted view of human history and a person's relationship with anyone not Muslim. Dual gay parenting demands the early and ongoing absolute indoctrination of young children into a distorted view of human history and a person's relationship with anyone not gay.

Gays use the children they indoctrinate and molest as battering rams to further the gay lifestyle in schools, day care centers, interactions with authorities and any venue not specifically friendly to gays. Sharia Law does the same for Muslims. This is not a healthy psychological development for children and discourages them from healthy, well-rounded relationships with the overwhelming majority of people on earth. Gays teach these children to be in constant conflict, just as gays themselves are in constant, dualistic conflict with society. Criminals do the same to their children.

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#3 Oct 27, 2012
3OHY wrote:
It is dual gay parenting, which is more like Sharia Law. Sharia Law demands the early and ongoing absolute indoctrination of young children into a distorted view of human history and a person's relationship with anyone not Muslim. Dual gay parenting demands the early and ongoing absolute indoctrination of young children into a distorted view of human history and a person's relationship with anyone not gay.
Gays use the children they indoctrinate and molest as battering rams to further the gay lifestyle in schools, day care centers, interactions with authorities and any venue not specifically friendly to gays. Sharia Law does the same for Muslims. This is not a healthy psychological development for children and discourages them from healthy, well-rounded relationships with the overwhelming majority of people on earth. Gays teach these children to be in constant conflict, just as gays themselves are in constant, dualistic conflict with society. Criminals do the same to their children.
What color is the sky in your world? You're clearly not on the same world as the rest of us.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#4 Oct 27, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
What color is the sky in your world? You're clearly not on the same world as the rest of us.
The colour "hate," of course.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 27, 2012
3OHY wrote:
It is dual gay parenting, which is more like Sharia Law. Sharia Law demands the early and ongoing absolute indoctrination of young children into a distorted view of human history and a person's relationship with anyone not Muslim. Dual gay parenting demands the early and ongoing absolute indoctrination of young children into a distorted view of human history and a person's relationship with anyone not gay.
Gays use the children they indoctrinate and molest as battering rams to further the gay lifestyle in schools, day care centers, interactions with authorities and any venue not specifically friendly to gays. Sharia Law does the same for Muslims. This is not a healthy psychological development for children and discourages them from healthy, well-rounded relationships with the overwhelming majority of people on earth. Gays teach these children to be in constant conflict, just as gays themselves are in constant, dualistic conflict with society. Criminals do the same to their children.
You're actually that crazy, mercedes-driving lady that threatened that politician last week, aren't ya!

Do you, in fact, personally KNOW any gay couples that have kids, or do you just get off on calumny?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Lacez wrote:
The fundies would love sharia law to come into effect though...and there are quite a few fundies.
Maybe Margaret Atwood will turn out to have been prophetic.
Roslyn

Orange, VA

#7 Oct 27, 2012
My children are raised to know that we love everyone, even hateful people that unjustly judge. Looks like my being a lesbian is actually more effective at teaching traditional Christian values than those who.are judging all the way.to church on Sunday. Perhaps I should pray so that they can be more Christlike.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Roslyn wrote:
My children are raised to know that we love everyone, even hateful people that unjustly judge. Looks like my being a lesbian is actually more effective at teaching traditional Christian values than those who.are judging all the way.to church on Sunday. Perhaps I should pray so that they can be more Christlike.
Acceptance is something every parent should teach.
Respect for self and others is another.
Good parents teach their kids to respect everyone, no matter who they are, unless they have harmed someone.

The people on here who are anti-equality are people I hope never have children. Though some of them do and that is sad. Thankfully, through social experiences, these days kids aren't as likely to grow up as hateful as the bigots that raise them.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 27, 2012
Roslyn wrote:
My children are raised to know that we love everyone, even hateful people that unjustly judge. Looks like my being a lesbian is actually more effective at teaching traditional Christian values than those who.are judging all the way.to church on Sunday. Perhaps I should pray so that they can be more Christlike.
Testify, Sistah !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 19 min Shirvell s Shrivel 215
Daughters friend Wed ftopp123 1
News Making GOP history, Trump vows to protect LGBTQ... Jul 22 Christsharian Law 6
News Navajo Healthy Marriage project offers free edu... (Oct '08) Jul 22 avery 35
News Man charged in Fitchburg woman's slaying; as fr... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Fat Stevie 41
News Speaker to World Congress of Families: Don't la... (Oct '15) Jul 19 Bush Romney Boycott 26
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? Jul 13 MadamX 10
More from around the web