Lehigh U. researchers find non-drug help for preschoolers with ...

For a year, a kitchen timer went everywhere 3-year-old Eddie Fitzgerald did -- home, playground, day care. Full Story
Proud Mom

Kingston, PA

#1 Sep 4, 2007
Behavioral management is a very useful tool to use with ADHD children, unfortunately, some are so severe that this alone does not help and sometimes medication is indicated and makes a difference.
HumanSpirit

Live Oak, FL

#2 Sep 5, 2007
Given the propaganda, psycho-drugging and mind twisting of the school children through the so called behavioral sciences along with psychotherapy it would be wise to read and understand the the laws governing the rules of "who is qualified" as a "disable child" and to understand the corruption of monies paid by the federal government to the Department of Education (each State) for each child diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, bi-polar and depression along with many other made to order mental affliction under school programs like "Ideal".

Since: Apr 07

Bethlehem

#3 Sep 5, 2007
HumanSpirit...

Unfortunately my ADD kept me from being able to focus on your 84 word sentence enough to comprehend it.
Frustrated but hopeful

Easton, PA

#4 Sep 10, 2007
HumanSpirit... In addition to the need for occasional punctuation; you ought to consider getting your facts in order. Psychologists, by nature of their training, have always advocated for behavioral interventions before--or in conjunction with--medication. When you see these conditions labeled "illnesses" which require "medical treatment", aim your disdain at the medical establishment and drug companies where it belongs.
HumanSpirit

Ball Ground, GA

#5 Sep 10, 2007
Frustrated but hopeful wrote:
HumanSpirit... In addition to the need for occasional punctuation; you ought to consider getting your facts in order. Psychologists, by nature of their training, have always advocated for behavioral interventions before--or in conjunction with--medication. When you see these conditions labeled "illnesses" which require "medical treatment", aim your disdain at the medical establishment and drug companies where it belongs.
Punctuation is a weak excuse for diminishing a persons credibility or knowledge whoever they are.

The phaomnenel pweor of the hmuan mnid.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

amzanig huh

----------

With consideration to the mental health and counseling industry, justify your facts that they are a science? What causes a mental illness? What test do they have for a chemical imbalance?

The academy of science doesn't recognize voodoo or witchcraft but do recognize Evidence-based medicine (EBM) or scientific medicine. What's your argument or counter argument other then sarcasm with no substance to the subject matter being discussed?

To me, the mental health and counseling industry is political and does not belong contaminating medicine.
The original funding for the mental health and counseling industry has been traced to the pharmaceutical industry and reflects on the profits at the cost of the health and welfare of the public including children that were placed on psycho drugged (1980 - 2007). In the USA, the 102nd plus 103rd Congress of the United States points to laws resulting from the lobbying of the mental health and counseling and pharmaceutical industry, in infancy, as well as the politician proposing legislation. That's public record. Easy to look up.

You may also want to investigate the crimes and atrocities of Great Britain and Canada with the mental health and counseling industry and pharmaceutical usage in the public sector from the 1980's forward. Lots of information.
HumanSpirit

Ball Ground, GA

#6 Sep 10, 2007
UNITED STATES CONGRESS

103d CONGRESS

2d Session

H. R. 4113
To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit the practice by mental health care providers of using bounty hunters to attract patients for treatment.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

March 23, 1994
Mr. BRYANT introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit the practice by mental health care providers of using bounty hunters to attract patients for treatment.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Mental Health Care Providers Bounty Prevention Act of 1994'.

SEC. 2. TITLE 18 AMENDMENT.

(a) IN GENERAL- Chapter 89 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

`Sec. 1822. Mental health care provider bounties prohibited

`(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully solicits or receives any remuneration (including any kickback, bribe, or rebate) directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, in cash or in kind--

`(1) in return for referring an individual to a mental health care provider for the furnishing or arranging for the furnishing of any item or service; or

`(2) in return for purchasing leasing, ordering, or arranging for or recommending purchasing, leasing, or ordering any good, facility, or service, or item from a mental health care provider;

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.

`(b) Whoever knowingly and willfully offers or pays any remuneration (including any kickback, bribe, or rebate) directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, in cash or in kind--

`(1) to refer an individual to a mental health care provider for the furnishing or arranging for the furnishing of any item or service; or

`(2) to purchase, lease, order, or arrange for or recommend purchasing, leasing, or ordering any good, facility, or service, or item from a mental health care provider;

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.

`(c) Any conduct which under section 1128B(b)(3) of the Social Security Act is precluded from being a violation of that section is not a violation of this section.

`(d) As used in this section, the term `mental health care provider' means any provider of goods or services for the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness, if the provider operates in or affects interstate or foreign commerce.'.

(b) CLERICAL AMENDMENT- The table of sections at the beginning of chapter 89 of title 18, United States Code, is amending by adding at the end the following:

`1822. Mental health care provider bounties prohibited.'.
Frustrated but hopeful

Easton, PA

#7 Sep 11, 2007
I'm sorry...and when were you going to address what I typed? How EXACTLY does what you typed address the issue at hand?
Jonas

Czech Republic

#8 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Fountain and the 'Daring Political Act' ... 13 hr Ace McMillan 1
Get your vaccines up to date 21 hr ricDUH DUH99 8
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Oct 14 Dot 151
Sexting linked to sex in teens, study shows Oct 11 Rentboy Robbie 1
Prevent Teen Sexting with Mobile Spy (Apr '11) Oct 5 johnyjame 2
Mobile Spy Phone Software Lets Parents Secretly... (Nov '10) Oct 4 johnyjame 2
E-views: Have you seen street racing problems i... Oct 4 Antioch 1964 1

Parenting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE